[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
(10-26-2016, 10:12 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »I would like to do the other app pls.

And the second app is claimed! Once you've finished your character app, just Private message it to me!
Okay, several things I want to mention here:

1: I noticed a certain rule, and went back to check the character I submitted. It turns out I had managed to assign the correct number of starting points (26) to my character's stats without even thinking about it (it looks like it's 2 over, but that's from a positive trait). XD

2: Mod questions: I forget; what *is* the Vasikos ship? Why did Eris need to be a mod to begin with, as she should have been in the base game? Am I right in thinking that despite there probably being more Jojo stuff out there, having straight up Stands would be left out because they really wouldn't work with Fortuna's aesthetic, or could we try to make that work in cutesy sci-fi sprite land? The heck is "Garvey"?
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
(10-27-2016, 04:40 AM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »2: Mod questions: I forget; what *is* the Vasikos ship? Why did Eris need to be a mod to begin with, as she should have been in the base game? Am I right in thinking that despite there probably being more Jojo stuff out there, having straight up Stands would be left out because they really wouldn't work with Fortuna's aesthetic, or could we try to make that work in cutesy sci-fi sprite land? The heck is "Garvey"?

The vasikos ship is just a way to skip the ship selection for the first game. It has a larger amount of crew spots at the cost of having nothing really..."special" about it. Mercury is unbreakable, gaia is a planet ship, etc etc, vasikos is just...a ship. It's the generic of ships.

The Eris mod is an in joke I guess? Something can't be explained, its eris. Why not.

More JoJo stuff, possibly. You never know.

I don't know what Garvey is, but I think another settlement needs our help.
(10-27-2016, 05:38 AM)Hichico Wrote: »I don't know what Garvey is, but I think another settlement needs our help.

Wait, you included a mod, but don't know what it is? Also, what's this about settlements? I thought I knew what those were IRL, but I didn't really sit down and think about what they meant to this game, did I?
Well damn... i just now realized this whole comic is put together by a whole different person... that makes a lot more sense than GMC dividing her art time between two different stories @_@)
...anow i'm embarassed.

Well, i guess not TOO embarassed to send you the crazy character i had saved up just for such an occasion x)
(10-27-2016, 01:05 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »Wait, you included a mod, but don't know what it is?

Hichi worked with a bunch of friends to make the "randomizer" things for Downtime random. Much like how the crew can be correlated to people on the forums, the traits, stats, and mods were all given to Hichico per his request.
> Star: Complain about how you liked your fur color, hair and bangles the way they were before.
Majority Wrote:Ivarus-1

[Image: 9gVSahv.png]

[Image: LJY2noY.png]

[Image: OglezjZ.png]

[Image: qUBxT5H.png]

[Image: aOGi44m.png]

[Image: G3SE3OV.png]

[Image: 6pQCNqs.png]

[Image: 3WM24xM.png]

[Image: u4OuYH8.png]

[Image: GSFFSZg.png]

[Image: QDQjDPI.png]

[Image: xG4XqNx.png]

[Image: o2CSarE.png]

[Image: xvABezP.png]

[Image: 4NVYLb6.png]

[Image: pMIvPpn.png]

[Image: XWEYsFf.png]

[Image: mY4Dn24.png]

The next update will be dream sequences before arriving at the next planet, vote on which one you would like to see first: Almond's Dream or the Glitched? Dream
:3c
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Glitched dream, glitched dream! Glitches are the best, clearly.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
> Glitched dream. We gotta scope that out yo.
Misread. If we're going to be scoping it out one way or another...

> cat planet.
> :3c
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> :3!
>Gotta go for the glitch dream.
>GLITCH DREAM,
(10-30-2016, 04:31 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »>Gotta go for the glitch dream.
> :3c
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Save the best for last:

> Cat dream first.

(Also, I think all of the ":3c" posts are also votes for the cat dream, in case you couldn't tell.)
>Glitchy funtimes yay!
> ALMOND KITTY DREAM PLEASE GOD
> Glitch

Glitches are always fun.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>I vote that we view the blackness between dreams, the infinite void, the nothing... Sounds like a good time right?
I love connecting to people's dreams! Makes it so much easier to invade their subconscious ^^

>Almond's dream

(10-30-2016, 07:36 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>I vote that we view the blackness between dreams, the infinite void, the nothing... Sounds like a good time right?

Omfg, did you just mention the Void!? :o
The Void is AWERSOME! Let me tell you about the Void! =D
[5 minutes of rambling later]
So you see, we are all actually ripples across the ever-expanding canvass of the Void. Our whole selves like songs composed of subatomic notes vibrating across the Void's fabric.
If we are lucky, then our song will ring true and influence the symphonies of others.
Really, we can only hope to avoid as many sour notes as possible so that our existance is as melodious as possible ^^
Voting is now closed, Almond's dream has won!

The next update should come soon. Keep an eye out for it!

[Image: TviZAMM.gif]

[Image: nLfK9pW.gif]

[Image: ljhum9J.gif]

[Image: emjrG4T.gif]