Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(09-19-2016, 10:01 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Derrick: use your magic gloves to shift the stones in the hole around to make a ladder going down.
im pretty sure this is the right way now

Seconded
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
(09-20-2016, 12:47 AM)Username Wrote: »
(09-19-2016, 10:01 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Derrick: use your magic gloves to shift the stones in the hole around to make a ladder going down.

Seconded

Thirded, but adding DO IT QUIETLY!
(09-19-2016, 10:33 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>Everyone: Go down silently. Use teamwork if necessary. Only use the rope if you are certain it is secure.

Should be left at the next intersection, right at the following, then dangerous stuff. If necessary we can backtrack and take the other tunnel.

Adding my vote to the above wagon.

Also, I'm not sure if this was suggested already or not, but it's worth mentioning.

>Use the Earth magic from the gloves to keep track of vibrations running through the ground beneath you. The whole area is made out of rock/stone, so you should be able to pinpoint anything moving nearby with fairly good accuracy.
Something that might help:

>Lucia: Use a BCS fragment to draw a notepad and pencil so you can communicate in silence. Do not even touch the rope. It might trigger a trap. Tell the others not to touch it either.

Also,

Seconding this since it's way better than my idea to have Lucia ferry everyone down using her Ira wings x)

It also gives us a quick way back if things turn ugly :I
Everyone: Go down silently. Use teamwork if necessary. Only use the rope if you are certain it is secure.

[Image: VCIYX5k.png]

You all successfully scale down the hole into the next level of tunnel networks. No one made any loud noises.

[Image: 6EYJglt.png]

You come across a bend in the tunnel after what feels like minutes of walking through. There is a smaller tunnel to the right. It looks uncomfortable...

1. Take the small tunnel
2. Stay on track.
2 sounds like a nice option
>2, because that seems to be what the message says to do.
>2 Because it's way too easy to get stuck in a tunnel like that, then everyone behind you is screwed and you can't get out. Also panic factor once that happens.
SpoilerShow
Unrelated to what's happening right now, I made a new song:

https://soundcloud.com/user-578734626-15.../acute-cat

EDIT: New command: >Go down the left tunnel, but do so very slowly and quietly, and make sure you look around in case there is anything there and try not to freak out if there is.
I can smell the song's intensity from here. That's some good stuff!
Derrick: Stay on track

[Image: dMJ4RlK.png]

You stay on track, to your own dismay.

[Image: 2Q40koO.png]

You instinctively grasp Lucia's mouth shut, you know how easily scared she gets.

No sudden moves now...
Move back, very slowly. Silently too. When at the nearest intersection, chuck an object the opposite way from where you intend to go.
(09-26-2016, 11:30 PM)bunnyInnocence Wrote: »Move back, very slowly. Silently too. When at the nearest intersection, chuck an object the opposite way from where you intend to go.

seconding. quietly.
i feel like this is my fault, i had a suspicion those two black dots on the cave were eyes (or lack of) instead of the next bifurcation of caves on the road, i could have warned everybody, being paranoid pays off.

>Everyone: go down a darkness level or two to escape.
>Everybody: If you have time to, you should quietly get everybody a level deeper into the darkness levels. Make sure not to leave anybody behind. If you do not have time you should all silently skeddadle the fuck back out of there and hide in the other cave in the intersection. Again, make sure to leave nobody behind.
>Make those Move Silently checks!
(09-27-2016, 12:01 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Everybody: If you have time to, you should quietly get everybody a level deeper into the darkness levels. Make sure not to leave anybody behind. If you do not have time you should all silently skeddadle the fuck back out of there and hide in the other cave in the intersection. Again, make sure to leave nobody behind.

Seconded!

Freaking out it's easy to forget we can actually side-stem monsters like that... thank you for keeping a clear head there MA x)
Y'know, given the large drop-off that is visible and which is physically required for Daesdyne to be there in that position, I don't think the next feature of note in this tunnel is a crossroads with an option to turn right. Perhaps we should try the other tunnel at the base of the stairs. Frankly I didn't think it was obvious which one was straight ahead anyway.
(09-27-2016, 12:01 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Everybody: If you have time to, you should quietly get everybody a level deeper into the darkness levels. Make sure not to leave anybody behind. If you do not have time you should all silently skeddadle the fuck back out of there and hide in the other cave in the intersection. Again, make sure to leave nobody behind.

seconding

also, when Alice is hitting on derrick; Lucia reacts just like this:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Everyone: go down a darkness level or two to escape

[Image: Xc1ckhs.png]

Lucia slowly and carefully conjures up Black gateway for you both. Since the mirror is blocking Daesdyne's face you feel a spike in anxiety but ultimately calm down a bit.

[Image: uOJKmiy.png]

Bambino paps Emily upside the head, and the reapers fade into the darkness.

[Image: bM4i6li.png]

You appear on a higher dream level unknown to you. It should be safe for mild communication.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: c3vw54L.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1.Sure, tag along.
2. Sorry, it's an unnecessary risk.
If what they say is true they'd probably know a good deal about navigating this place. I'd hold off on agreeing to letting them tag along until we can get Reggie to take a look at them though.

> Ira: Sense motive.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>3: Having Ira and Reggie get some information about them would help you make better decisions about this. Try and be polite, even if they turn out to be hostile. Delaying them figuring out what you know keeps things in your favor, and you might be able to navigate yourselves out of a fight entirely.

We should have Ira and Reggie check this new person out. Get an idea of their capabilities and current hostility level.

Here's some plans depending on the results of us checking them out.

If they're not hostile:
SpoilerShow

If they're hostile:
SpoilerShow

We'll be able to have a better idea what to do once we know the situation better.
>Derrick: tell him that one of your friends has a skill that offers an immediate exit.
(10-02-2016, 05:28 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Derrick: tell him that one of your friends has a skill that offers an immediate exit.

I don't think it's a good idea to be misleading about what exorcism does.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."