[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/17 END OF INTER-MISSION
>Ask Ksimas if she has an idea of where the giraffes take the ships.

>Also ask Ksimas if she can fly herself over to the ship near the not-a-dragon and tell the Drama and Klannec in front of it where to find Latta.

Having a surrealist with us, this could be a better lead than we've had to go on the entire planet. I'd suggest if she has any direction to give we head in it post-haste as not only is Cleo sick, but we have a negative sanity chef locked in a ship without any food.

Speaking of which...

>Be Edel.

I'll try to lock Slate in his room if it's not too late already. Co-player, you regroup the rest of the crew to prepare for getting the ship back.
(09-18-2016, 12:34 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »Having a surrealist with us, this could be a better lead than we've had to go on the entire planet. I'd suggest if she has any direction to give we head in it post-haste as not only is Cleo sick, but we have a negative sanity chef locked in a ship without any food.
Err, we still had 6 plant, 2 meat, 4 generic and 3 fish rations on board when we left the ship?

We had 8p 2m 4g 3f when we landed, the husses only got two good rations from us, and we didn't take any rations with us when we went out.

Checking up on the crew inside the mercury may still be a smart thing to do, but they should have food for 3 days. Or 4 if Edel grows a plant ration and avoids eating meat and fish, and we feed Nero meat on day one.

Edit:
We can consider having Edel cook with the aid of Helios V11(He should have some cooking lessons available, though he might not be able to reach everything by himself.) This would prevent slate from seasoning our food with glass or something in a fit of insanity.

We can also consider having our Helios unit act as an improvised therapist. He should have some knowledge about psychology and his int and cha are probably good. He's not a trained psychologist, though, and failing to do therapy right might have a bad effect on Slate and failing at all will likely make Helios V11 pretty sad.

We may also consider saving his low sanity and swapping with Ksimas to make her reconsider going with us. If she gets low morale, Slate may be able to get her to leave with mind control.
The intermission was amazing. I'm going to save "bad post hichico" permanently in my Google Drive account.

>seconding whatever was posted right above me
Oh, whoops, I just realized we have 4 fish rations, not 3. That means the crew in the ship can eat for four days so long as Edel eats plants and the fish rations don't expire today.

Oh, and despite my theorizing on getting the crew on the ship to do stuff, we had probably best get someone to meet Latta first.
I missed everything.
Heck.

Also somehow I relate vastly to both of our patron gods. Huh.
(09-15-2016, 04:18 PM)DS Piron Wrote: »> Cea: If Marble is asleep, then it'll be up you to let Latta know that you can ride the ship to the party. Leave Marble with Nikki.

[Image: Nln6cHj.gif]

[Sure thing Athena, I'll get right on that.]

[Image: UJsOPsD.gif]

[Image: aAjZHpE.gif]

[Image: oGkU1gk.gif]

[Image: Q6XFoni.gif]

[Image: lDgnjSN.gif]

[Image: PdiyTUa.gif]

[Image: kt8KkeF.gif]

[Image: cr9xU3m.gif]

[Image: tqckH9y.gif]

Quote:> There was a command about asking Nicko how he gets the ladies, just pretend I didn't forget to copy it.

[Image: G2dpJlb.gif]

[Image: J5sLWl8.gif]

[Image: 3T7aYbx.gif]

[Image: Xn0VY3G.gif]

[Image: JjQoWAk.gif]

[Image: 3GMK7Oq.gif]

[Image: zlT8FZ4.gif]

[Image: tK0xEE8.gif]

[Image: 26NLtNe.gif]

[Image: 9kJlrY3.gif]

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/21 D.O.N.T
We could perhaps check on the mercury before we end the day. Otherwise we can just go.

I vote we look for our ship. We want to get Cleo to Edel.
Erm... the topic itself says "DON'T" so how about we not take off just yet??

e: actually, I can't think of another reason why we CAN'T take off. Let's take off, and start by searching for our ship.
Hey, wait a sec, Blu and Hasty are AI's and should be capable of driving a ship.

>Cea: Offer to have one of the robots drive the ship so that Cobalt can relax.
(09-21-2016, 11:12 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Erm... the topic itself says "DON'T" so how about we not take off just yet??

e: actually, I can't think of another reason why we CAN'T take off. Let's take off, and start by searching for our ship.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, Gimmeurcookie forgot the U.

> Leave, and search for the party first
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/21 D.O.N.U.T (I'm implying we need more donuts)
Here ya go
[Image: a32ca952-1d54-46bb-bdd7-11cb886d06de.png]

Oh and how about this(not sure if I should do this before or after leaving but eh)

>[Luck roll] One Punch: Have found some cool junk on the ship.

Edit: Alternatively: >[Luck roll] One Punch: Have found a huge box of donuts.
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/21 Fellow brought the donuts so we're good now
I second checking on the rest of the crew and looking for the ship. Meanwhile while we've got everyone gathered how about we turn this into a shipping ship?

EDIT: Also if we haven't done it already > Cleo: Fix Bob's arm, use One-Punch as your hands.

We get a Helios to aid us in battle, OP learns about being a mechanic and could help speed up our ship repair, possibly favors due to helping out a local celebrity, and really helping Bob is just the right thing to do.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Let's get this started! I vote we find the ship first, so we have a getaway after solving whatever.
Or, if we don't solve whatever and the world ends, we can just pile in the Mercury and be safe.

...Assuming we can get the ship somewhere where it wouldn't be considered leaving the party to get in it.

Checking in on the crew still in the Mercury before the skip and ship finding would be good, yeah.

Edit: Also seconding having Cleo fix Bob's arm with the help of One Punch.
> Let's go!
(09-22-2016, 02:38 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »> Let's go!

[Image: 28Djfvy.gif]

[Image: jiyK37K.gif]

[Image: GJiJN71.gif]

[Image: awwhCU2.gif]

FLOOR PLAN
SpoilerShow

CHARACTER ROOM RULES
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/22 Puzzle 001
Cea should be in the control room since he's the fastest and could act as an alarm.

No one can room with Nova since if we need to lock down they basically die.

I suppose Nikki should be in the Kitchen since it's a 1 person room and thus him being there waste no space and doesn't cost us anything important.

If we want to we could probably cram a bunch of people into the storage room and simply barricade it with boxes and garbage.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Proposed room-organizing. Hopefully should have no contradictions in it?

SpoilerShow
Wait, even after all this time she still can't drive a space ship?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(09-22-2016, 09:03 AM)tronn Wrote: »Wait, even after all this time she still can't drive a space ship?

Thaaaaaat's Cobalt!
(09-22-2016, 05:52 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Cea should be in the control room since he's the fastest and could act as an alarm.
More importantly, Cea should be in the control room because Sonny will warn him in case of trouble, and so we could lock the doors or turn on the sprinklers if need be.

(09-22-2016, 05:52 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I suppose Nikki should be in the Kitchen since it's a 1 person room and thus him being there waste no space and doesn't cost us anything important.
Moreover, Notails can eat rotten food so Nikki could help himself to the larder. Although we would put him at risk by putting him in a room without a door.

My suggested layout:
SpoilerShow

Alt where Nikki gets room 6 and we rely on safety in numbers in the control room.
SpoilerShow

Oh, and, >Everyone: Stock up on knives.
Andrus and Shetlock should be in the same room, cause they're friends. Nicko and Nova should be in the same room, cause they're adorable. Apollo and Hermes should be in the same room, cause I say so.

>Screw the rules, just put everyone in the kitchen!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
BEST LAYOUT SUGGESTION EVER:

1: Blu, Cobalt
2: Ha$ty
3:
4:
5: Andrus, Cleo, Nova
6: Cea, Citrine
7: Bob, Marble, Nikki, One-Punch, O o o o, Phlodur, Shetlock
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙