[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
> Cause as big of a scene and bring as much bad publicity as you can until the manager is ready to give you whatever you want. Then ask for Ridge and a small kindo.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> "How can I know your fuel is actually worth 1000p if I can't have a sample?"
> Demand to drink the fuel to determine its quality.
>G.Cookie: Complain that the robot does not know how to do its job, and would be more suited to adventure! Offer to pay because you need a servant.

Bam, one safe robo. Probably. Maybe. (none of my ideas ever go well)

>Ammy, Nepth! Nice to see you again! Even if it wasn't very long from your perspective.

(09-21-2016, 01:33 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> "How can I know your fuel is actually worth 1000p if I can't have a sample?"

(09-21-2016, 01:27 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Cause as big of a scene and bring as much bad publicity as you can until the manager is ready to give you whatever you want. Then ask for Ridge and a small kindo.

(09-21-2016, 03:24 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>G.Cookie: Complain that the robot does not know how to do its job, and would be more suited to adventure! Offer to pay because you need a servant.

Bam, one safe robo. Probably. Maybe. (none of my ideas ever go well)

>Ammy, Nepth! Nice to see you again! Even if it wasn't very long from your perspective.

[Image: 4hGPpcs.png]

[Image: 7M3of98.png]

[Image: wUCBOGC.png]

[Image: yqGNTBU.png]

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
[Due to G.Cookies Advantage, Fortuna rolls two D20's and takes the highest result, a 6 and a 17 is rolled]

[Image: GS5KDWM.png]

[Image: 5cLC8YO.png]

[Image: 71dTH4a.png]

[Image: Nx0FX1P.png]

[Image: pgnzSIE.png]
You quickly take a look at Ridge's stats.

(09-21-2016, 03:24 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Ammy, Nepth! Nice to see you again! Even if it wasn't very long from your perspective.

[Image: Ev5ORPj.png]
HAH! PAY UP NEPTHYS!

[Image: 9fpQr0G.png]
Very well Amaterasu, I suppose the player didn't die at their keyboard.

You were unresponsive for quite some time there player, are you alright? Did you fall asleep?

Neppy thought you were dead player. Do with that what you will.
Now we need a Kuppa to go with our Kindo. Where would a recently unemployed cup of coffee with a affinity for dubbing others Slagathor be?

> Sorry guys just had to take care of some stuff.
> Great! Cool. Nice. Now let's check out the shop on the left!
Do you believe in ghosts, Nepth? Cause-OooOOOooOoOOOoooOoooh!This post is now a ghost post

Just kidding, we're not deadAnymore..
>Ridge: Express gratitude by pledging eternal servitude.

>Don't worry Neph, we were only dead for a little while, until the author decided to keep writing.
> Put your new crew member to work immeaditely: What's the shop next door, and how much will they pay to not be burned to the ground or something?

> Fessus: Remind G.Cookie that threating to burn buildings to the ground is risky.

(09-27-2016, 01:40 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> Put your new crew member to work immeaditely: What's the shop next door, and how much will they pay to not be burned to the ground or something?

> Fessus: Remind G.Cookie that threating to burn buildings to the ground is risky.

(09-26-2016, 06:32 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Great! Cool. Nice. Now let's check out the shop on the left!

[Image: s3oKiDP.png]

[Image: 2RKsVXA.png]

[Image: LLAMcKM.png]

[Image: mkz7uZP.png]

[Image: aFIUF5p.png]

[Image: 5SbWTYs.png]

[Image: 34PHpoD.png]

[Image: PPpbw1Q.png]

[Image: BogdZLU.png]

[Image: fM5zPoS.png]

[Image: hpEGcZn.png]

[Image: t5DdTBy.png]

[Image: Y92zOIL.png]

[Image: qYD32eg.png]

(09-26-2016, 02:56 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Do you believe in ghosts, Nepth? Cause-OooOOOooOoOOOoooOoooh!This post is now a ghost post

Just kidding, we're not deadAnymore..

I...still do not fully understand you, Player, but I am glad you are quite alright.

(09-26-2016, 03:44 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Sorry guys just had to take care of some stuff.
Heh. If I had eyebrows they'd be waggling suggestively right now. CURSE YOU DESIGN DEVS.
> Fessus: What type of "research"?
>did cortz do a bad
> (assuming the following is true:) Honestly tell them you don't know anything about Dr Cortz.
>> If they should ask where you might think Dr Cortz might've gone: tell them where you (a person with almost no knowledge relevant to klannec scientists and where they might go) think the doctor might've went. (Did you mention you have no knowledge in this field and they are just asking a random guy on the street?)
>>> If they keep asking where the doctor is; then tell them to ask your friend G.Cookie. Just charge at straight towards, making lots of pink flamingo noises; That's how G.Cookie will know they're with you.
>Hmm, that sounds like a problem of the "I-Don't-Care" variety, good day.

(09-30-2016, 04:25 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> (assuming the following is true:) Honestly tell them you don't know anything about Dr Cortz.
>> If they should ask where you might think Dr Cortz might've gone: tell them where you (a person with almost no knowledge relevant to klannec scientists and where they might go) think the doctor might've went. (Did you mention you have no knowledge in this field and they are just asking a random guy on the street?)
>>> If they keep asking where the doctor is; then tell them to ask your friend G.Cookie. Just charge at straight towards, making lots of pink flamingo noises; That's how G.Cookie will know they're with you.

[Fortuna rolls a D20, a 2 is rolled.]

[Image: 2cmwCEd.png]

[Fortuna rolls a D20, a 9 is rolled.]

[Image: 6Iq0aCu.png]

[Image: lNABvtu.png]

[Image: dFAeRus.png]

(09-29-2016, 12:25 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Fessus: What type of "research"?

(09-29-2016, 12:47 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>did cortz do a bad

[Image: npP6M48.png]

[Image: 5Fuo5Nk.png]

[Image: XttqaJd.png]

[Image: 3RqK9eq.png]

[Image: ICfraRL.png]

[Image: 3DlQujC.png]

[Image: gp7hbFw.png]

> Offer your services in tracking down the doctor, for a fee of course.
>Well, that sucks. Unless you have a lot of money, then it's your problem.
[ERIS] [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
(10-11-2016, 03:24 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Well, that sucks. Unless you have a lot of money, then it's your problem.

(10-10-2016, 04:54 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Offer your services in tracking down the doctor, for a fee of course.

[Image: lunmIYI.png]

[Image: fE5wgl0.png]

[Image: KPC89Vd.png]

[Image: B8YC0pg.png]

[Image: J8EDnOP.png]

[Image: AYbho7S.png]

[Image: W9fK3tZ.png]

[Fortuna rolls two D20's, one for Beryl and one for Fessus, a 2 and 13 are rolled]

[Image: QBIxNA1.png]

[Image: ktTnJ1z.png]

[Image: Wa3hdmE.png]

[Image: lNvdkRp.png]

[Image: tVU2Ugu.png]

[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
Looks like luck worked in your favor, player. If our luck continues we may just manage to make a nice profit off of this. Though, I suppose some may find the way we went about this..rather crude.
> Continue making unnecessary luck rolls for whatever reason you want.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
That surname seems familiar...

> Check out what's for sale.
>Is this a family store, and if so, do you sell donuts? Because the the store's name would be "Dun'kin's Donuts"!

>What are ya sellin?

>Hey, crude or not Nepth, it worked. Plus, that was just haggling! We were not really extorting them or anything, just requesting payment for a service.
> Can your Tablet be used to contact the half of the crew that's on tour, and ask them to keep an eye out?
Seconding the ask what they's selling. It doesn't seem likely it'll be anything useful to the trip, but it wouldn't hurt to check anyway.
> Ask for any local news or gossip about Klannec visitors. Persumably your clients would've had the thought to ask locals of info first, but it'd be better to get directly from the source; whom you are already talking to, then deal with them again for info they might not have.
[Fortuna]: Downtime Edition A Pathetic two pages? Lame.

Quote: > Check out what's for sale.
Quote: >Is this a family store, and if so, do you sell donuts? Because the the store's name would be "Dun'kin's Donuts"!

[Image: ADfvDt3.png]

[Image: esxuvXI.png]

Quote: >Hey, crude or not Nepth, it worked. Plus, that was just haggling! We were not really extorting them or anything, just requesting payment for a service.
[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
You do not need to defend your methods to me player, everything you've done is perfectly legal by the games standards. All that can happen is a drop in your crews reputation. Nothing all that major
> Ask about Ring of Feng and "That" Sword.