Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
> Derrick: Use your powers to make all your light sources brighter so you can see more.

We're already probably the brightest things in this cave. Might as well go big.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(09-17-2016, 05:09 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=3866
"FFG: There will be many tunnels to chose from. Take the one that's directly in front of you as when you've reached the base."

>1

Seconding >1

Also Seconding

Heyoceama Wrote:> Derrick: Use your powers to make all your light sources brighter so you can see more.

(09-17-2016, 11:36 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »
(09-17-2016, 05:09 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=3866
"FFG: There will be many tunnels to chose from. Take the one that's directly in front of you as when you've reached the base."

>1

Seconding >1

Also Seconding

Heyoceama Wrote:> Derrick: Use your powers to make all your light sources brighter so you can see more.

Double thirding! Would that be Sixthing?
> Emily: Use your paint brush to leave a trail so you guys know where you've been.
(09-17-2016, 04:25 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Emily: Use your paint brush to leave a trail so you guys know where you've been.

Seconding, since we apparently forgot to bring any thread... good thing we are IN ONE then! Winky
(09-17-2016, 05:16 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Derrick: Use your powers to make all your light sources brighter so you can see more.

(09-17-2016, 04:25 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Emily: Use your paint brush to leave a trail so you guys know where you've been.

fourthing/thirding these
[Image: XRN7N5U.gif]
sup
(09-18-2016, 12:01 AM)Supeh Mario Wrote: »
(09-17-2016, 05:16 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Derrick: Use your powers to make all your light sources brighter so you can see more.

fourthing/thirding these

fuck yeah, command i can get behind
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(09-18-2016, 01:51 AM)Panur Wrote: »

fourthing/thirding these

Joining Panur behind these comments.
(09-18-2016, 04:05 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »

fourthing/thirding these

Definitely the best plan at the moment.
;o
(09-18-2016, 08:38 AM)giw Wrote: »

fourthing/thirding these

Throwing in my support as well.
>Daesdyne can't see very well, and would probably be more confused at such a strange, New stimulus than link it with dinner immediately. If you DO run into Daesdyne, conceal the light sources and stop moving. So much as a heavy breath will clue her into dinnertime...
(09-18-2016, 12:44 PM)royalPawn Wrote: »
(09-18-2016, 08:38 AM)giw Wrote: »
(09-18-2016, 12:01 AM)Supeh Mario Wrote: »fourthing/thirding these

Throwing in my support as well.

I don't even think it matters at this point, but supporting these too.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
> junp in 2 hugh whol...
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(09-18-2016, 01:30 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Daesdyne can't see very well, and would probably be more confused at such a strange, New stimulus than link it with dinner immediately. If you DO run into Daesdyne, conceal the light sources and stop moving. So much as a heavy breath will clue her into dinnertime...

Daesdyne doesn't have eyes at all, despite the presence of such marks on her face. FFG also said she is blind. No need to douse the lights if you find her.

Huh. Tobi's fragmented advice matches FFG's instructions very well. "Quickly or else you'll get needles in your eyes" might be a problem. It will be around the fatal drop we have to get over.

Please tell me we brought a way of getting everyone up a cliff?
(09-18-2016, 07:44 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
(09-18-2016, 01:30 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Daesdyne can't see very well, and would probably be more confused at such a strange, New stimulus than link it with dinner immediately. If you DO run into Daesdyne, conceal the light sources and stop moving. So much as a heavy breath will clue her into dinnertime...

Daesdyne doesn't have eyes at all, despite the presence of such marks on her face. FFG also said she is blind. No need to douse the lights if you find her.

Huh. Tobi's fragmented advice matches FFG's instructions very well. "Quickly or else you'll get needles in your eyes" might be a problem. It will be around the fatal drop we have to get over.

Please tell me we brought a way of getting everyone up a cliff?

If they still have any creation fragments, they can use those. I also agree with everyone else
Emily: Use your paint brush to leave a trail so you guys know where you've been

[Image: ozVYla7.png]

Emily paints a light blue streak across the ground, you think she's trying to make a trail in case you get lost. As you continue you don't hear a sound. not even from your party's movements, it almost might be safe... For now.

[Image: v3ksU93.png]

Ghen stops again. You can see a giant hole in the path. it's far too long to jump, however there seems to be a ledge wide enough to walk across, or the rope pinned down by a loose rock...

You hear something. You're not sure what it was or from where, but the silence was broken just for a moment.

1. Don't risk it, turn back.
2. Make your way along the ledge.
3. Try to swing across with the rope.
"FFG: There will be a drop in that tunnel, but it is not as deep as it looks, fall into it."

>Everyone: carefully use your light to check the hole, confirm that the bottom is visible, if it is, drop down into it.
> Investigate the hole carefully.
Let's go down the hole. Dropping down into the hole
/end terrible chuggaaconroy impression
FFG says "FFG: There will be a drop in that tunnel, but it is not as deep as it looks, fall into it."

At the same time, we might have misinterpreted the last one somehow, so we should investigate/confirm before blindly jumping in. No reason not to. We can shine a light down, or we could possibly use the rope in Emily's inventory or something long like that to test the depth.

Not to mention, something just made a sound. That is Very Not Good, considering where we are. We should almost certainly look around with all the sensory abilities we have available. If there's a monster there we can go deeper into the darkness levels to avoid it, THEN proceed with testing/whatnot.

>4: Let's be cautious for a second and look around with all types of sensory abilities to make sure there's nothing actively trying to kill you. If there is then go deeper into the darkness levels to avoid said danger. Afterwards, try investigating that hole in front of you. You can shine a light from the flashlight down it and dangle something long like a rope to see how far down it goes. You've also got magic so you can use that to test things out.
Derrick: Let's be cautious for a second and look around with all types of sensory abilities to make sure there's nothing actively trying to kill you. If there is then go deeper into the darkness levels to avoid said danger. Afterwards, try investigating that hole in front of you. You can shine a light from the flashlight down it and dangle something long like a rope to see how far down it goes. You've also got magic so you can use that to test things out.

[Image: J4u5qYh.png]

You check out the hole and cast a small fireball to the light the way.

[Image: JqZIqYa.png]

The flame reveals another set of tunnels. The drop isn't bad either, though you're not sure if it's the right call.
I think this is the right way. Although I think we should send Lucia down first to check it out since she's the most evasive and would have the best chance of surviving if there is a sneak attack.

> Have Lucia use Shadow Veil and Wings of Darkness to scout ahead before you jump down.
>Examine hole.
>Derrick: use your magic gloves to shift the stones in the hole around to make a ladder going down.
im pretty sure this is the right way now
>Everyone: Go down silently. Use teamwork if necessary. Only use the rope if you are certain it is secure.

Should be left at the next intersection, right at the following, then dangerous stuff. If necessary we can backtrack and take the other tunnel.