Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
yep! still not comfortable with where this is heading :I ...maybe it's just me tho >.>
> Emily: ask for his name
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-05-2016, 09:22 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Emily: ask for his name

Are you suggesting she ask a mute guy his name?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(08-05-2016, 09:41 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(08-05-2016, 09:22 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Emily: ask for his name

[Image: Seems+legit.jpg]
seconding.
(08-06-2016, 12:34 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »
(08-05-2016, 09:41 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »[quote='Panur' pid='148872' dateline='1470432174']

Yep, sounds about right to me.

Thirding.
(08-06-2016, 01:03 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »
(08-05-2016, 09:41 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »[quote='Panur' pid='148872' dateline='1470432174']

Thirding.

She knows he's mute because we were told, unless she reads minds there's no way she'd normally know this, I'm just being polite here. Also, that he was mute in life doesn't mean he is now.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-06-2016, 02:44 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(08-06-2016, 01:03 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »

Thirding.

She knows he's mute because we were told, unless she reads minds there's no way she'd normally know this, I'm just being polite here. Also, that he was mute in life doesn't mean he is now.

Him being mute seems to be a pretty big deal so I'm willing to bet it carried over. Conservation of detail and all that. As for her knowing she was expressly told by the guardian that him being mute in life was the only thing they knew about him. And about being polite, it's really just more likely to make an awkward silence.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
mems

SpoilerShow

Alt Lexii hair colors

SpoilerShow
Emily: When you discuss exorcising monsters, don't bring it up to them as 'going to a mysterious beyond', as fanciful as that is this reality that they know is at least more stable than the promise of something completely nebulous, which is even more frightening. If an angel told you Heaven was 'the great unknown expanse that you can't come back from' would you REALLY want to go there? You know how the Good Book works. You know the right words to use. Sell that after-afterlife

[Image: TwUzO3b.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xMVz5bb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You suddenly begin to feel anxious.
>Emily: Explain to Ahn that they were attacked by a powerful monster, and one of you got hurt very badly. There was also the incident with Derrick's house accidentally being filled with poison. Right now they're preparing so that kind of thing doesn't happen again, so they're understandably preoccupied, but it's not like they just forgot about her. Also, explain how because of the way dreamers experience the realms that it is hard to reconnoiter with people.

The best thing to do when the facts are in your favor is speak the truth. Hence, I spoke nothing but the truth. I wanted to have Derrick and Lucia go do some diplomacy with non-hostile monsters anyways, so this is what I was planning to do this dream regardless.
>One incident after another kept getting in the way of your friends seeing you again. First, a boss monster nearly killed one of them, and then Derrick's house was filled with poisonous gas.
(08-08-2016, 10:46 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Emily: Explain to Ahn that they were attacked by a powerful monster, and one of you got hurt very badly. There was also the incident with Derrick's house accidentally being filled with poison. Right now they're preparing so that kind of thing doesn't happen again, so they're understandably preoccupied, but it's not like they just forgot about her. Also, explain how because of the way dreamers experience the realms that it is hard to reconnoiter with people.

The best thing to do when the facts are in your favor is speak the truth. Hence, I spoke nothing but the truth. I wanted to have Derrick and Lucia go do some diplomacy with non-hostile monsters anyways, so this is what I was planning to do this dream regardless.

(08-08-2016, 10:54 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>One incident after another kept getting in the way of your friends seeing you again. First, a boss monster nearly killed one of them, and then Derrick's house was filled with poisonous gas.

Seconding these two, but also adding the all-important incentive.

>Emily: Offer to make her a pesterchum device once you get the chance, so she can talk with you all whenever you're in the dream world.

I know monsters in general are out to get us, but Ahn just seems to want company for now.
It would also work out better than just offering excuses.
>A horrible series of events has stopped anyone from coming to see you, if you would like, I could make a thing that will let you talk with us from afar!
> "And neither are we [heartless]"
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(08-08-2016, 11:38 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Emily: Offer to make her a pesterchum device once you get the chance, so she can talk with you all whenever you're in the dream world.

I know monsters in general are out to get us, but Ahn just seems to want company for now.

sorry nN, downvoting this one, this just seems like a bad idea right now....

seconding mA's command

(08-09-2016, 12:33 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(08-08-2016, 11:38 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Emily: Offer to make her a pesterchum device once you get the chance, so she can talk with you all whenever you're in the dream world.

seconding mA's command

Seconding unsecond and seconding second.

I get the feeling Ahn'd never shut up about how she's lonely and what we're doing and where are we and what are we thinking and what are we wearing and why haven't we come to visit and can she come stay with us.

At some point someone's going to snap and tell her to sod off, which WOULD turn her into an enemy no doubt.
Fine! Then i'll just second Judy's lovely command and there's absolutely nothing you lot can do about it! :p
(08-09-2016, 01:37 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>A horrible series of events has stopped anyone from coming to see you, if you would like, I could make a thing that will let you talk with us from afar!

(please stop downvoting this idea, it's really helpful and the reaper kids could introduce Ahn to the horrors wonders of Cards against Humanity!)
It really is a mixed bag, though. But I have to admit, when we're just ignoring Ahn 24/7 we're really only prolonging the inevitable. But The argument is also valid to not give Ahn a pesterchum. We could either risk the kids getting messegas at unfortunate times and snapping a bit at Ahn, or we could just wait and let the situation deteriorate. Personally, I feel like pesterchum might be the better option here because it would allow the situation to progress in wither direction. If we ignore Ahn even more, it could also backfire. The kids are often just mucking about anyway, so it might not turn out to be an issue anyway.

(08-08-2016, 11:38 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »-snippity snip-

Seconding these two, but also adding the all-important incentive.

>Emily: Offer to make her a pesterchum device once you get the chance, so she can talk with you all whenever you're in the dream world.

I think I'm going to have to agree with this here.
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
I think We can do MA's command, and I do like the idea of introducing Ahn to the Reaper Kids. It will keep her busy, give her lots of interaction, and they can play CaH in the men time between Guardian visits. Lucia has already met her, so she can hang out too. Then we have the added benefit of knowing where she is, and if we ever need her for something, we can go get her. Also keeps her from making friends with the other monsters. I don't think she needs a pesterchum, since as has been said, no matter how well entertained he is with the reapers, if she had the means, she'd call us at really random times, and DEFINITELY get snapped at.

So, Go with what MA said, but add a bit about introducing Ahn to the Reaper Kids.
Like pretty much everyone else here, I think the Pesterchum thing is a risky thing. However, seeing that Ahn has already looked to other monsters for companionship, and that we don't want her to become hostile, I think the Pesterchum idea is better than just explaining.

Upvoting nN's idea.

EDIT: Even though it's not that important, just pointing out that Timothy can talk. In case anyone didn't notice. Now I feel stupid.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
SpoilerShow
I made an excellent art. Again.

EDIT: AM I 3SEXII5YOU
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
I actually really like the idea of giving some of the monsters ghosterchum Pesterchum accounts. Maybe we can have Ahn talking to some of the other ghosts, like Mephita and the sword guy?
\(0v0)/
(08-10-2016, 04:16 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »I actually really like the idea of giving some of the monsters ghosterchum- er, Pesterchum accounts. Maybe we can have Ahn talking to some of the other ghosts, like Mephita and the sword guy?
Nonhostile monsters can still get it in their heads to try possession. We wouldn't want to give them the means to collaborate.
(08-09-2016, 12:33 PM)Panur Wrote: »

seconding mA's command

Seconding
Emily: Explain to Ahn that they were attacked by a powerful monster, and one of you got hurt very badly. There was also the incident with Derrick's house accidentally being filled with poison. Right now they're preparing so that kind of thing doesn't happen again, so they're understandably preoccupied, but it's not like they just forgot about her. Also, explain how because of the way dreamers experience the realms that it is hard to reconnoiter with people

[Image: SEnuapO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Be Lucas
2. Be Derrick
3. Be Lexii