Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
um.... everything in that order? 1, 2, 3 and 4
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
If you want Alice to repent, I'd say now's a good way of getting her to do so without antagonizing her.

>3

That's also the one I would start with, just because I'd be worried.
>3.

>Derrick: Apologize profusely for anything inappropriate you might've done while drunk, and promise that you'll never drink again. Mention you can still feel your hands and hips sore, and Alice mentioned having to restrain you. You get this nagging sensation that you might've become violent and hurt her.

We need to somehow have this lovey-dovey conversation take a turn for the awkward.
We need to plant the seed of doubt in Derrick's mind.
I'm gonna go with >2 , seems like the most natural opener. Everything else sorta flows from there.

I don't think trying to put her on the spot with >3 is going to have much of an effect. Alice is an excellent liar after all.
(05-19-2016, 06:39 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>3.

>Derrick: Apologize profusely for anything inappropriate you might've done while drunk, and promise that you'll never drink again. Mention you can still feel your hands and hips sore, and Alice mentioned having to restrain you. You get this nagging sensation that you might've become violent and hurt her.

We need to somehow have this lovey-dovey conversation take a turn for the awkward.
We need to plant the seed of doubt in Derrick's mind.

But then Derrick might think he did something to her. I mean, I'm all for Derrick finding out what Alice did to him, but I think Derrick will start to blame himself if we go about it in the wrong way. :c
seconding NN
SpoilerShow
(05-19-2016, 12:15 PM)Lylac Wrote: »seconding NN

it's not gonna work guys...it's already been confirmed by ip a thousand times that derrick's not going to just distrust sister even if it smacks him in the face and he has absolutely no reason to think he became violent towards her, which was already covered by sister telling him he fell a bunch of times and she cleaned + carried him up to bed
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
THERE THEY ARE

I KNEW IT

THIS CONFIRMS MY THEORY

I HAVE IT NOW, LUCIDSTUCK'S BIG SECRET, THE BIG PLOT TWIST

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Yes, ICGC, Alice is innocent, she's just so embarrassed, ashamed, and disgusted that she couldn't stop the
SpoilerShow
EDITTT: >3, like most people want.
Let's start with the first one.

> 1
\(0v0)/
> The hidden fifth option: Pancakes.
(05-19-2016, 05:26 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »> The hidden fifth option: Be the Pancakes.

i agree
No guys what are you saying!?!MelonspaRaaaaage

SpoilerShow
(05-19-2016, 06:13 PM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »No guys what are you saying!?!MelonspaRaaaaage

SpoilerShow
Oh god, you mean to say that Alice has been making crêpes rather than pancakes this entire time?! She's even more evil than I thought!
I'm just wondering if Alice knows we're here from the dull background whisper of our chatting and not-so-dull whisper of the attempted commands.

I do not expect to get Derrick to suspect anything without outright telling him (not recommended for us to do ourselves) nor to make Alice feel at all guilty (though we can try). I am in favor of trying to make the situation seem 'off' to one or both of them.

>Pancakes: Speak
>Syrup drizzled on Alice's pancakes/crêpes: Spell words: "How can what you did be good if you must lie about it?"
if this was a dream, all of the above commands are legitimate
(05-19-2016, 07:32 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>Pancakes: Speak
>Syrup drizzled on Alice's pancakes/crêpes: Spell words: "How can what you did be good if you must lie about it?"

Haha, seconding! xD
(05-19-2016, 07:32 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>Syrup drizzled on Alice's pancakes/crêpes: Spell words: "How can what you did be good if you must lie about it?"

Wow, that would be amazing if we could do that. If so, I'm all for that command!
\(0v0)/
>All of them, but in the order 2,1,3,4 to better follow natural conversation.
Show ChatlogShow

=>

[Image: i1zh84Y.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: QE2c5j9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3W56p9F.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Vg7DMqa.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CfYgk63.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fbIt3vG.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tqVFt0O.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: eK9yqf1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: zS2w7kQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: NCdwAYo.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Don't forget your wallet on your way out, you need to pay Lexii back.
(05-21-2016, 11:25 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Derrick: Don't forget your wallet on your way out, you need to pay Lexii back.

seconding, and adding to

>get some candy or something as an extra thank you, better make sure to pay back when you have classes together.

(05-21-2016, 01:15 PM)Panur Wrote: »>get some candy or something as an extra thank you, better make sure to pay back when you have classes together.
It'd be a nice gesture, but where is he going to get that candy? He exactly run off to the store to get some while alice is with him, can he?
Freaking hell, I wish I could just reach inside the comic and strangle alice, just look at this bullshit, not only she's lying and ommiting information, she's now putting words in his mouth to make Derrick believe he said things he didn't, again and again, time after time alice keeps getting away with this shit, she gets to fool her victim, the law, and the consequences. and it just keeps happening.

I also freaking adore how alice keeps talking about Derrick being her other half, and derrick just doesn't find that funny in any way, shape or form, Derrick is as dense as a brick, COME ON MAN GET A GRIP.

Something that worries me is that derrick essentially got amnesia, he doesn't even remember the things that happenend BEFORE starting to drink, hell, does he even remember visiting Emily in the hospital that day?

Also, I've made the observer's oath, just because.

SpoilerShow