RE: Chester Mafia D4: calllllm
I am full of confusion and sadness now.

Also RAGE. BUT ALSO CALM I GUESS

DELICIOUS FOOD YOU ARE MY ONLY FRIEND

DRINK BEER
EAT HOTDOG

Eat mondo bearger, drink beer

So maybe now would be a good time to tell us more about yourself, bob, now that we're not truckin towards the end of the day
DRINK BEER
MAKEOUT BTP
EAT BURGER

POINT FRANTICALLY AT THROAT WHILE JUMPING AROUND AND WAVING ARMS
I'm not even sure anymore!

I thought I was snakes, a friend to snakes, but maybe my snakes steered me wrong...

Like snakes told me that if I get 4 votes then I get body armor. (snake armor). Then if I get 5 votes then I get to murder a non-Chester. And then they whispered with their little tounges that if nobody votes for me I'll die.

So they told me that Coldblooded was a fraud. And that mr. Guy was swell!

But when I visited mr. Guy he was all distant like when I told him. And then Coldblooded came in and visited him and was like "hey dude what's up?" I was all nervous but mr. Guy said it was okay and then told Coldblooded something and he left.

So I guess that's okay, but what if snakes were right? Then Coldblooded is a non Chester who buries people.

But then why was Mr. guy supposed to be all great? If he's talking to Coldblooded who is supposed to be bad. What are you trying to tell me snakes?

I just dont know anymore.

Also they said something about you and soap opera's SO.

Btp sobs.
MR GUY! What are you doing!? Cant you see I'm emotionally vulnerable right now! No means NO!

Oh gosh why do I keep falling into the same pattern over and over again!

Wait...when the snakes came back talking about you...they brought a tape with them playing some kind of confession about being a non-Chester!

Was that you Mr. Guy? Were you trying to tell me something?
EAT HOT DOG
DRINK BEER

more at 11
>Eat hot dog
>Drink soda, save can

Vote: BTP for listening to snakes in the grass.
POINT FRANTICALLY AT COLDBLOODED, THEN AT OWN THROAT AGAIN
Drink a Beer, Eat a Hotdog, and VOTE GOLF CAR SCHAZER
[Image: aspocalypsenow.png]
Oh hey did everybody get their Chinese food?
Oh god

I have like

Enough fortune cookies to build a bridge to the moon

Eat: Soup
Drink: Soda
Build a bridge to the stars: Cookies
This is bullshit I ain't gonna take shit from no snakes.

Lynch BTP for allying himself with the snakes.
Eat Burger
Drink Beer
Hey coldblooded I still like those snakes! Those snakes have been my best friends for YEARS.

Vote: Coldblooded

for hating snakes.

Maybe you'd like to say why those snakes thought you were a FRAUD huh?

Anybody who can't respect a good snake isn't worth calling themselves a chester In My Absolute Opinion.
[Image: srsly.png]
'''''
coution caution crouton eat burger dr drink beer water dihydrogen
coldblooded å[´∑ -s. for m5 treatment: 200mg anafil repradiolrepriadol ol MS loceptin

for the misuseå∂∂…∑™

'dirty laundry laun laundry laun'!\\
douglas fir mozart/
suse of the PharmceutVot ea ea ea |^flŒ⁄€‹ical Customer Support Servi‹¢™¡

listen!

halftime is here again; we at P∑∆˙≤cological

==Incisive, 'Cold-Blooded' Questioning Sparks Suspicion Among Staff==

Yesterdaysdefe´∂ƒ©®¡™°ˆÔÔÎÏÒÒÒÒ…≈ findings th t ph

Vote: Coldblooded ooded ded ded ded ded d3phmr®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

In a statement, released by Human Resources ∂˚¨¨fº¡d« corporate entities have consensus, ctp looks like he is trying to drive a wedge issue, he looks very definite∂ƒ©˙∆˙¢∞∞

MrGuy, sore throats are unpleasant, we do free shipping for orders of EXCEED FDA-PERMITTED MAXIMUM--]läkerol vicks in bulk sd;.e.feƒ®£´ƒæœ eat fish fish ƒˆ˚œ¡eat fish ph f phones are on call at all hours
Wait a minute... I'm beginning to think some of you aren't chesters!

Are any of you chesters? I'm a chester, are you?

Drink water
Eat Soup
Fortune cookie!
I am most certainly a Chester!

And we clearly need to lynch BTP for siding with the snakes, and to set an example for any other thieves lurking in our midst.
(06-24-2012, 04:38 AM)btp Wrote: »Maybe you'd like to say why those snakes thought you were a FRAUD huh?

Anybody who can't respect a good snake isn't worth calling themselves a chester In My Absolute Opinion.

No! I am a Chester! I am! Snakes are notorious liars!

Even just one snake is enough to trick someone into eating the Pandora's box fruit and curse humanity forever. And if you have even more snakes they all get together and form a hydra or hang out on people's heads and turn everyone to stone. Please don't trust snakes, it's never ever a good idea.

Also yes, I may have visited MrGuy last night, but I was only trying to protect him! Mainly from you. Lie down with the snake-lover, wake up with snakes, you know how it is.
Snakes are beautiful creatures with a rich history native to this park!

They've lived here far longer than we and only recently have come to grow with us! They have very complicated romantic relationships and political structures (at least in my headconnon).

I've certainly have known these snakes longer than I've known any of you! Everything was simple with them until you all came and mucked it up!

Coldblooded you clearly don't understand snakes and what you're saying about them is racist. I would think you should attend some cultural awareness courses if I wasn't halfway convinced that you didn't plan to kill us!

Also maybe Mr.Guy too but I dunno how I feel about him yet since we may or may not be making out right now. Also apparently you've muted him?
Pharm drugs what numbersclan provide us with samples ?
A snake bit me once
It hurt
Also I saw some snakes doing unspeakable things to Mirdini
The two events weren't really related

> Eat Twinkie
> Eat Twinkie
> Eat Fortune Cookie
> Drink Soda

All seems a bit irrelevant really though considering the slowly thinning walls of this terrible, imagined reality and the sudden inexorable doom that will drip down through the cracks upon us all, Chesters and UnChesters alike
Okay that snake only bit you because it wanted to share it's love of knowledge with you. You should have listened harder.

Also uhm...maybe...I actually...caused...those snakes...to...violate Mirdini's corpse...

Actually whoever stole that vial of strange smelling liquid from me should spray it on someone pretty hard if they want to see something cool. It might cost them some AP though...
POINT AND GLARE AT COLDBLOODED

Vote: Coldblooded
What is the nature of your impediment, Chester Guy?
Do one pelvic thrust for lost voice or throat malaise, two for misplaced cleaning equipment and sixteen for other
ctp shivvers as Mr.Guy pelvic thrusts while trying to shove his tongue down his throat.