Post making contest 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 1.0
RE: Post making contest
Schazer judge this post, please and thank you.
(05-06-2016, 12:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Schazer judge this post, please and thank you.

This post breaks all the rules!
I don't know what any of these dang rules are!

Hopefully someone else does.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
You must be registered to view this content.
I want to know what rules are.

I want you to show me.
Wheat, you're absolutely fantastic. Eidermagine this is disagrebeable, but I'm gonna finch your words to try and take the cheep way out? Because I think that, if I were to do something like this, then it might just possibly go down well?

(05-06-2016, 09:19 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Fogel crochets a grand battle character out of a weird bug, but was it fly? Yes! It was dragonfly. Thank you for making it, Fogel! It terned out very well

Also, plaid is good

(05-06-2016, 09:22 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Word sword swords.
Green Day lyrics.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | Woke up in the noon smelling doom and death
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings

So, willet work? Or is this an aukward misstep?
That's an interesting hypothesis you have there, Wheat! Unfortunately, I don't think it's right, because then surely posts like #2179 should have passed rule 2? I have another idea, which, if I'm right about all the rules are additive, means that #2199 might be okay? Owl be amazed if that's the case, but you never know.
(05-06-2016, 12:56 PM)g0m Wrote: »I don't know what any of these dang rules are!

Hopefully someone else does.

This post breaks all of the rules!

OTTO Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 10:35 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »guys i have a new policy on the pronunciation of a certain word used to describe animated images.

keep the hard g but start spelling it jif instead. the worst of both worlds.
Content Removed By user

(05-06-2016, 01:36 PM)Wheat Wrote: »It occurred to me to look at many weird bugs. It took all night and boy am I beetle.

This post breaks rules 1, 4, and 5!

(05-06-2016, 01:37 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Plaid, is still good!

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4!

(05-06-2016, 01:38 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Crocheting is a wonderful way to pass the time... or sew it seams!

(05-06-2016, 01:52 PM)Akumu Wrote: »I want to know what rules are.

I want you to show me.

(05-06-2016, 01:58 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Wheat, you're absolutely fantastic. Eidermagine this is disagrebeable, but I'm gonna finch your words to try and take the cheep way out? Because I think that, if I were to do something like this, then it might just possibly go down well?

(05-06-2016, 09:19 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Fogel crochets a grand battle character out of a weird bug, but was it fly? Yes! It was dragonfly. Thank you for making it, Fogel! It terned out very well

Also, plaid is good

(05-06-2016, 09:22 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Word sword swords.
Green Day lyrics.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | Woke up in the noon smelling doom and death
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings

So, willet work? Or is this an aukward misstep?

This post breaks rule 2!

(05-06-2016, 02:03 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(05-06-2016, 01:58 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Your effort is always admirable (even if it seems this time like you are robin me)!!! i think you are still "laying an egg" on rule 2, since I believe that rule two has to be meta/discussing the nature of the rules themselves.
This post breaks rule 2!
(05-06-2016, 02:07 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(05-06-2016, 01:52 PM)Akumu Wrote: »I want to know what rules are.

I want you to show me.

You've always got a sunny disposition ak, so i'll share what i've got. My guesses for what the rules are:

1: birdpun
5: compliment
3: currently testing for either plaidness, crochetability, or bug pun
2: I think talking about the rules themselves

4: haven't looked at it

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4!

(05-06-2016, 02:09 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »That's an interesting hypothesis you have there, Wheat! Unfortunately, I don't think it's right, because then surely posts like #2179 should have passed rule 2? I have another idea, which, if I'm right about all the rules are additive, means that #2199 might be okay? Owl be amazed if that's the case, but you never know.

This post breaks rules 2, 3, 4, and 5!

(05-06-2016, 02:18 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Maybe it must include positivity in the statement, too? this ruleset is possible to pass after all!!

A bird that's all the buzz at the bird bug bar: the Bee-eater. Or bee-r for short.

You're really good at puzzles, sruixan! Plaid is good at arting, and also green day is good at music.

Uuuuuuugh I'm saying this one breaks Rule 3 and passes the rest, though I think you already know what Rule 3 is.

Bugger it, this post passes all the rules, Wheat wins this round! Excellent work. Rules in a second.
Maybe it must include positivity in the statement, too? this ruleset is possible to pass after all!!

A bird that's all the buzz at the bird bug bar: the Bee-eater. Or bee-r for short.

You're really good at puzzles, sruixan! Plaid is good at arting, and also green day is good at music.

Crochet.
1. Posts must crake at least one bird-related pun.
2. Acrostic - The first letter of each new line must spell out a single word. Contractions/acronyms don't count; Wheat's post spelled out MAY.
3. Reject any posts that do not injsect bug-based wordplay.
4. To snap up the prize, you must squeak some onomatopoeia into your post.
5. You must say something nice about a fellow forumite. I'm truly heartened to have friends, who, of all my shitty rules, figured this one out quickest. You guys are the best Minion
I gotta say, of all the reactions I've had so far to the revelation of a ruleset, "you mean I needed to make more puns?!" has to be the best.
My original draft of Rule 3 had "skeleton or bug puns, but not both, and puns about puns+wordplay were an automatic fail".
a good set of rules
(05-05-2016, 04:47 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Buckle up mother fuckers
DuckreportDuckreport⚡lightning round⚡DrudgerepondDrudgerepond
Whoa emptyquote Raaaaage this post to
win

What if I were to say "Welcome to the Space Consortium"?

when you take out the emotes and symbols, the first letter of each line in this post spelt "blew"!
Fact Seagull Keep on trucking
(05-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Akumu Wrote: »Fact Seagull Keep on trucking

Why, wherefore, the seagull trucks?
This is test #1.

End of message.
Keep on trucking
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
I like interpreting that post as somebody saying the alphabet once, and then saying it again LIKE THEY MEAN IT.
OTTO Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 10:35 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »guys i have a new policy on the pronunciation of a certain word used to describe animated images.

keep the hard g but start spelling it jif instead. the worst of both worlds.
Content Removed By user

i meant just as far away from the inventor's wishes as possible while still recognizably being the same word
Beep bees beople
hiii sruixan sorry for being mean to you
Creep crepe crake creek