MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (67/67)
I don't actually know what the word charlatan means
(03-26-2013, 10:42 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Sruixan hi hi I haven't seen you in forever

Where the hell'd you run off to after we blew up the train?

In my battle with Kíeros to retake control of the train after he so heinously snatched back what he'd bestowed to me, I was unfortunately unvictorious. As punishment for my ostensible insubordination, I was banished to an alternate universe from which I spent many months trying to escape. I grappled with a pack of erudite werewolves who played the multiverse like the strings of an artisan cello, I trudged endlessly through the fog and the snow of a city with a million spotlit spires, I piloted a heliotrope montgolfier through the twisted jungle of a simulacrum Chicxulub - and, in what I daresay was my hardest, most arduous, most diabolically despicable and downright demanding task of all - I didn't muck up my exam resits. But now, dear friend, I am back, I hope for good, and I want REVENGE

or at least just a little bit of spilt blood and a formal apology I'd accept that too

(aka woohoo RL misadventures)

also I wonder what just happened in the time it took me to write this
(03-26-2013, 11:00 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I don't actually know what the word charlatan means

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3Acharlatan
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
ATTENTION CITIZENS

THE JACQUEREL CITIZEN HAS PROVEN ITSELF TO BE AN UNTRUSTWORTHY ELEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING MISINFORMATION:

(03-26-2013, 10:58 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I don't have time for 47 minutes of jazz you charlatan

THIS IS INCORRECT. ALL CITIZENS HAVE AMPLE TIME FOR JAZZ.

BROADCASTING CENTRAL MUST ISSUE A WARNING TOWARDS THE JACQUEREL CITIZEN

PLEASE ENJOY JAZZ OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.
Jazz happened. Duh.
I'm going to listen to this jazz but imagine that I am going ,.( the whole time
*cowers in fear of jazz gods*
oh hey all that happened jolly good

Schaz, I am going to try Vote: The Inkblot and Potato: granolaman again because of the definition of insanity
(03-26-2013, 10:56 PM)Not The Author Wrote: »Hi, seastorm! This all is moving too damn fast for me. How you holdin' up?

Magic

(In other words dear god why is this moving so quickly)
(03-26-2013, 11:02 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »ATTENTION CITIZENS

THE JACQUEREL CITIZEN HAS PROVEN ITSELF TO BE AN UNTRUSTWORTHY ELEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING MISINFORMATION:

(03-26-2013, 10:58 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I don't have time for 47 minutes of jazz you charlatan

THIS IS INCORRECT. ALL CITIZENS HAVE AMPLE TIME FOR JAZZ.

BROADCASTING CENTRAL MUST ISSUE A WARNING TOWARDS THE JACQUEREL CITIZEN

PLEASE ENJOY JAZZ OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

I'm with Jacq on this one

now take your excessive amount of jazz and git outta here before I'm forced to fire up the bass cannons
(03-26-2013, 11:04 PM)seastormjt Wrote: »
(03-26-2013, 10:56 PM)Not The Author Wrote: »Hi, seastorm! This all is moving too damn fast for me. How you holdin' up?

Magic

(In other words dear god why is this moving so quickly)

67 people.

I think we might break the Metamafia land speed record
@0_o I know you're the liver guy, it's just not confirmed that the liver guy is town. You could've made up what the liver guy does. Not that it's likely, that's why I unvoted you but it's still a possibility.
Imagine the Potato: granola in my previous post is bold like this one because I am going too fast for the preview button.
YEAH

REVOLUTION

I don't actually like jazz that much ;-;
(03-26-2013, 11:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: »@0_o I know you're the liver guy, it's just not confirmed that the liver guy is town. You could've made up what the liver guy does. Not that it's likely, that's why I unvoted you but it's still a possibility.

he(?) didn't.

The role is Para's from Sleepfia
FEAR NOT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I COUNTER THE 47 MINUTES OF JAZZ

WITH AN HOUR AND A HALF OF DREAM THEATER SOLOS:

SpoilerShow

NO FORCED LISTENING NECESSARY HERE FOLKS

FIVE HOUR COMPILATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Breaking the sound and rational discourse barrier

Seastormjt (2) - 0_o, Mooglegirl
Seedy (2) - GeneX, Purple Walrus
0_o (2) - Mathgirl, Jacquerel
Granolaman (1) - Sruixan
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
TehPilot (1) - soundlyParanoid
Solaris (1) - Mirdini
Yewchung (1) - NTA
Jacquerel (1) - Whimbrel
Beru (1) - Infinity
No Lynch (1) - TehPilot

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Amosmyn, Anacreon, Anomaly, btp, Beru, BestTeaMaker, Bigro, Boogeyman, Cat, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, Dalmationer, deadCrystal, Doodley, Dragon Fogel, DPaul, Drakenforge, Ed, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, Garuru, gnauga, Granolaman, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQm Luneix, Malkytop, Mehga, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Pinary, ProfessorLizzard, Red709, Seawyrm, Seedy, SleepingOrange, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Whoosh!, Yewchung

Crisps Campaign '13

0_o (3) - BestTeaMaker, seastormjt, soundlyParanoid
Palamedes (1) - TehPilot
Jacquerel (1) - Mathgirl
No Lynch (3) - NTA, Purple Walrus, Mooglegirl
TehPilot (2) - GeneX
Whimbrel (1) - Whimbrel
Mirdini (1) - Infinity
granolaman (1) - Sruixan

Abstaining: 0_o, 遊びは終わりだ!, AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Amosmyn, Anacreon, Anomaly, btp, Beru, Bigro, Boogeyman, Cat, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, Dalmationer, deadCrystal, Doodley, Dragon Fogel, DPaul, Drakenforge, Ed, Elize, Epamynondas, Fragowump, Garuru, gnauga, Granolaman, Ixcaliber, Jacquerel, Leafsw0rd, LegendaryQm Luneix, Malkytop, Mehga, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Pinary, ProfessorLizzard, Red709, Seawyrm, Seedy, SleepingOrange, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Whoosh!, Yewchung
(03-26-2013, 11:06 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »
(03-26-2013, 11:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: »@0_o I know you're the liver guy, it's just not confirmed that the liver guy is town. You could've made up what the liver guy does. Not that it's likely, that's why I unvoted you but it's still a possibility.

he(?) didn't.

The role is Para's from Sleepfia

Oh ok. Sorry for being newby ._.

On a side note, which do people think will be greater, deaths per night or posts per minute?
Deaths per Night I think.
Vote: Red for agreeing with me, come up with your own opinion you charlatan
Well if we get one post every second, that would mean that in order for deaths to win, we would have to lose roughly the entire player list in one night. And one post per second seems pretty viable right now. XD
I don't know but I want to put a potato in the Jazz
Hope it's posts per minute...
vote: ixcaliber nope too much of the jazz
potato: whimbrel :3

*returns to coding *
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(03-26-2013, 11:09 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »Deaths per Night I think.

Yes, now that I think about it that seems much more reasonable.