Polite but Irreverent Thread about Food

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Polite but Irreverent Thread about Food
RE: Muthafucking Food Talk (And bacon, maybe?)
I hate having anything to do with cooking Mexican food of any kind no matter how simple. It's always a freaking headache for me, always something bad is happening.
Ice cream is good
Bellpeppers are nasty n gross and smel bad n i dont like them at all
SpoilerShow
I don't think anyone legitimately likes or trusts bell peppers. They're evil and Spike from Cowboy Bebop hates them.
Controversial: I like bell peppers, but mainly the ripe ones (green peppers have their place in pasta and omelets, but not fresh + in my mouth)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Red bell peppers are sweet and tasty!

And Mexican food is great too.
I can sense a bellpepper within a 300 km radius, and when i do i crumple up into a defective origami of horror and disgust, before disappearing entirely into the void
SpoilerShow
that's me, with parsley/coriander
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
My greatest weakness is pickles. Their funky flow is too much for me
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You're not funky enough for the ghost of James Brown.
I had a coworker who would take all the unwanted bacon fat we had in our kitchen and made bacon scented soap out of it. I don't think it'd be pleasant to smell like bacon all day
That's certainly a good use for it, if weird. Bacon does smell nice in a kitchen environment but it would attract unwarranted attention and solicit disgust in any other setting I think.
RE: Polite but Irreverent Thread about Food
Emotional death, mental death, death that is not of the body but of the soul. All these things dictate a personality overhaul and with them comes change.

Oh, food.
how about the fajita-related heat death of the universe? taco bell has perpetrated countless crimes of cosmic scale against your local dimension and the citizens of earth have done nothing to counteract the radiation emitting from each and every black-hole-producing bite!
SpoilerShow
I got fed up with being a weird internet clown after all the pain and misery of 2017 and thinking on it for too long. So if I feel the need to be stupid, weird and/or mean I am putting it into a spoiler. Also I never liked Homestuck or the trolls a whole lot and had to be persuaded into liking parts of it because I'm stubborn and hostile as all hell, so I'm glad Eagle Time and Hawkspace no longer give two hoots about it.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow