Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep REVEAL STARTED BUT NOT REALLY)
Yeah see my figuring was "yellow is the objectively worst color, so everyone's gonna pick it"
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep REVEAL STARTED BUT NOT REALLY)
*Does the gloating dance. Prepares for the imminent roflstomping of the following questions.*
People who sent in actual birthstones were shifted into their respective months, because I abandoned being a hardass and am instead a lump of mashed potatoes who went for intent rather than letter.

2: Which month has the ugliest birthstone?

SpoilerShow
uh oh! i think i see where this is going...
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I have consistently screwed this one up in counting. I even went back through all the PMs and I still found myself punting this one. So, if you said something OTHER than what I got you down for, speak up plz.

3: Name a one-syllable word that starts with T and rhymes with air

SpoilerShow
NOTE: There's apparently enough differences between Diddy Kong Racing and Diddy Kong Racing DS that they are different games.

4: Name a video game that focuses on Nintendo characters racing in vehicles.

SpoilerShow
i can't believe there wasn't anyone who put there as their answer!
5: In which season of The Simpsons did the show start going downhill?

SpoilerShow
I knew going in Diddy Kong Racing was gonna get votes. Don't care, that game was tight.
Again, Germany officially owns the records and cups of past versions of German national teams, so West Germany was merged with regular Germany.

6: What is the most surprising country to have won the FIFA World Cup?

SpoilerShow
Oh no, i'm winning the world cup of sheep
7: At what age do teenagers go to their first party?

SpoilerShow
8: What member of the Allied Forces had the most influence in WWII?

SpoilerShow
9: What is the least known Labor of the 12 Labors of Heracles?

SpoilerShow

We have a real close game on our hands. Robust Laser has the narrow lead at 22, but a horde of 23s, ICan'tGiveCredit, AgentBlue, and Reyweld are on his heels. A few 24s with Schazer and Coldblooded have a very outside chance, and odds of anyone past that are probably not worth mentioning.

The final question approaches, who ya got?

EDIT: Put AgentBlue on Palamedes spot whoops.
10: Which of the 7 main Harry Potter books has the least plotholes?

SpoilerShow

THE FINAL SCORES

SpoilerShow

AND YOUR WINNER IS

SpoilerShow

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Okay, so, its more than understandable that Sheep Fatigue may be setting in, it kinda is for me. But let it set in AFTER ROUND 4, because I'm super-2-duperty happy with the questions I got lined up. So if you're up for one more round of Regular Sheep, then please sign up! After Round 4 I'm probably gonna go on hiatus as Shepard for a bit, so better get all the Sheepjoyment you can get.
ONE LAST RUN

ONE LAST RUN
Yeah sure I'll get in on this, I hear the questions are pretty good
welp

In again
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep OVER)
Not arguing points, but what were the actual answers submitted in the Germany clump?

Also in for one more round. Fun times keep on rolling.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep OVER; Round 4 Signups open)
Congrats robustlaser!!!

This round was pretty fun, so i cant wait to see how SUPER FUN the next round is! (I'm in)
Dang, and here I thought that West Germany would be the crafty answer. Well at least I managed to tie Credit for second place.

Yeah sure, I'll go again.
Lobster With A Gun In. I have gotten the closest to victory I have ever been, and I'm not giving up now!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep OVER)
(02-16-2016, 01:45 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Not arguing points, but what were the actual answers submitted in the Germany clump?

Also in for one more round. Fun times keep on rolling.

You and Coldblooded said West Germany.

Coldblooded would then have 23 points and would be the winner, but if he wants the belt he'll have to show up for SUPER SUNDAY EAGLESLAM! TWO SHEEP ENTER THE CAGE ONE SHEEP LEAVES! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY FOR THE GREATEST WRESTLING MATCH IN EAGLEDOME* HISTORY

*Eagledome is a vacant lot with a large blanket nailed the roofs of adjacent buildings
I think I misread it as "what would be the most surprising" rather than "what was the most surprising" ...so I picked from a list of participants

Oh well
~◕ w◕~
Sweet 16 guys. come on. i was expecting to get sheep'd.

in for R4 of sheep
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]