MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (36/36)
Dogbot: "I'm innocent you fools"
D0gbot: The Great Ones have come. Speak.

Can you guess what novel I just reread?
Please consult your nearest nerd to divulge the contents of these votals

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (6) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, GeneX, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (2) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondad (2) - Agentblue, Granolaman
Sruixan (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

#hashpotatotags

TehPilot (2) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (7) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (2) - cerebralConfinement, d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
D0gbot: Attempt placation with robo-snausages
VOTE TODAY!

Do your part as an upstanding citizen and vote in the upcoming election! Happening right now! Support the Potato Party, the only party to give power to the people! Mashed, baked, boiled, and all other sorts of adjectives - these are the adjectives that the Potato Party has upheld for generations! Do not be fooled - the Potato gives power back to the people! The people being you! The light of democracy must never fade, so do your part and vote!

Take now, for instance, our dear friend TehPilot. He stands for all that the Potato represents - cruel, conniving, and standing proud among the spuds of the ages! Are we going to let this man simply go unpotatoed? We cannot! Of many representatives, I support, fully, the election of TehPilot to the Potato Party!

Potato: TehPilot
I quit the Potato Cult forever ago, dammit. Cease with your incessant recruitment initiatives.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
can we just kill the hybrid that is Palamauthorslotamedes, it scares me.
Once again, there are two modes of murder and, once again, it's a waste to use them both on one-- yes, one-- person. Gotta focus your efforts if you wanna get anywhere in life or, in this case, get anyone dead.

Why do we frighten you, anyway? Two heads with one voice just gives me more opportunity to contradict each other and give away our game. You should be welcoming the opportunity!

Not The Author Wrote:Firstly, STOP HELPING THEM. Secondly, AUGH THAT GRAMMAR. Thirdly, SEE AGAIN FIRST AND SECOND.

Is it because I tried to be logical about things? That seems to put people off 'round these parts. Can't imagine why a load of murderous scumbags would be so adverse...

Say, GenetiX? If you were, as you claim, being "not serious" when you voted for me, would you mind terribly, y'know... unvoting me? Just, it doesn't reflect particularly well upon your character if you start trying to laugh off wanting someone dead by claiming it was a joke, but then remain totally serious about it. In my opinion. I could be wrong! Just, it feels to me the sort of thing that people-- sorry, that some people-- could take the wrong way. Y'know?

Not The Author Wrote:It's like telling someone you're not going to kill them before saying "oops" as you strangle them to-- Wait, what's that? It's not like that at all? No, I think-- Hm? You mean it's exactly the same thing? Ah! Right, of course. There goes my grammar again. Shameful.
(12-01-2013, 06:52 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Once again, there are two modes of murder and, once again, it's a waste to use them both on one-- yes, one-- person. Gotta focus your efforts if you wanna get anywhere in life or, in this case, get anyone dead.

Why do we frighten you, anyway? Two heads with one voice just gives me more opportunity to contradict each other and give away our game. You should be welcoming the opportunity!

Not The Author Wrote:Firstly, STOP HELPING THEM. Secondly, AUGH THAT GRAMMAR. Thirdly, SEE AGAIN FIRST AND SECOND.

Is it because I tried to be logical about things? That seems to put people off 'round these parts. Can't imagine why a load of murderous scumbags would be so adverse...

Say, GenetiX? If you were, as you claim, being "not serious" when you voted for me, would you mind terribly, y'know... unvoting me? Just, it doesn't reflect particularly well upon your character if you start trying to laugh off wanting someone dead by claiming it was a joke, but then remain totally serious about it. In my opinion. I could be wrong! Just, it feels to me the sort of thing that people-- sorry, that some people-- could take the wrong way. Y'know?

Not The Author Wrote:It's like telling someone you're not going to kill them before saying "oops" as you strangle them to-- Wait, what's that? It's not like that at all? No, I think-- Hm? You mean it's exactly the same thing? Ah! Right, of course. There goes my grammar again. Shameful.

As i read this i look outside to see a red sky, it is a bad omen i say, for he is not a hydra but THE LEVIATHAN the bringer of death.
Oh, yeah, Unvote.

Sorry about that.
Potato: GenetiXientist

Untrustworthy as balls.
(12-01-2013, 06:52 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Say, GenetiX? If you were, as you claim, being "not serious" when you voted for me, would you mind terribly, y'know... unvoting me? Just, it doesn't reflect particularly well upon your character if you start trying to laugh off wanting someone dead by claiming it was a joke, but then remain totally serious about it. In my opinion. I could be wrong! Just, it feels to me the sort of thing that people-- sorry, that some people-- could take the wrong way. Y'know?

Or s/he could just be like me and not take any of this seriously at all. There's no way to know for sure.

Potato: NTAlamedes
(12-01-2013, 06:52 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Once again, there are two modes of murder and, once again, it's a waste to use them both on one-- yes, one-- person. Gotta focus your efforts if you wanna get anywhere in life or, in this case, get anyone dead.

Wait, when was it established that the potato'd individual would die? Did I miss something?
yyyyes
(12-01-2013, 06:56 PM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Or s/he could just be like me and not take any of this seriously at all. There's no way to know for sure.

Except, of course, the fact that the vote was retracted. I should probably think before I post.
(12-01-2013, 07:29 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »Wait, when was it established that the potato'd individual would die? Did I miss something?

Dude check every previous dayend. These potatoes are hot yo.
Oh, dear, fair enough.

Unpotato in general.

I should be more careful with these things.
(12-01-2013, 06:56 PM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Or s/he could just be like me and not take any of this seriously at all. There's no way to know for sure.

Potato: NTAlamedes

I'm not. Palmauthor seems to feel strongly about living, so, while I'm against that attitude in spirit, I feel it's just good manners to not lynch someone who really wants to live. They'll probably die in the night, anyway, barring another nightwide murder freeze (which is what I assume Granolaman somehow caused. An action I'm not happy with, but the Virus sucks, so...)
(12-01-2013, 11:54 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »Palmauthor seems to feel strongly about living, so, while I'm against that attitude in spirit, I feel it's just good manners to not lynch someone who really wants to live.

You know who else really wants to live?
Communists-I mean, mafia members.
everyone really wants to live!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Exhaustals

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (2) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondad (2) - Agentblue, Granolaman
Sruixan (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

The potato alone will survive

TehPilot (3) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone
GenetiXientist (1) - Epamynondas

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
personally i ship palamedes with NTA
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(12-02-2013, 01:16 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »everyone really wants to live!

vote: credit yolo
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I don't wanna live like, THAT badly. slightly below average.
Vote: Bigro

Potato: TehPilot

uhm uhm
Beep Beep