Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - (30(?)/30)
ah shit, confirmed
(03-29-2013, 02:48 AM)Cat Wrote: »Confirming that I am SO HAPPY to see Watts again

lu2 bby~

Sorry for snapping your neck that one time. Strictly business. You know how it is.

[/Continues to not be in this game (yet)]
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
Sorry, i'm falling out of this.
Replace me
Mafia deprivation is too strong

must... be... replacement

E: at the end of the list of course, don't get the wrong idea
that was an untimely moment to post :/
Garuru will replace Leafsw0rd. in the meanwhile the game starts soon...ish. (sorry this is taking so long everything's ready.)
Para why am I not listed as a replacement
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
DAY ONE
AND THEN DAY ONE HAPPENED AND THERE WAS A LOT OF CAKE AND A BAR AND A REALLY HANDSOME BARTENDER

also did i mention there was a wedding there was a wedding and the the bride cut into the cake but it exploded and pchooo there were only 30 people left out of the wedding party oh no someone must have been jealous OR AN ANGRY MOTHER

find

them

find them find them

Bestest character(s) ever (30/30)
1. Amos
2. Bears
3. TehPilot
4. Murderdini
5. Palamedes
6. Airey
7. LegendaryQ
8. Boogeyman
9. ParadoxGamer
10. HurlingPagan
11. PROFESSLOLRDZARD
12. Seedy
13. Yewchung
14. Anacreon
15. 0_o
16. Kieros
17. ICan'tGiveCredit
18. Gene
19. ectoBiologist
20. curiousCat
21. Schazer
22. Slorange
23. Fogel
24. BTP
25. Receer6
26. Garuru
27. Rin
28. Sruixan
29. Drakenforge
30. Texcat

Day ends in 120 hours at 11:00 PM CST on April 07th.
Yep I'm confirming I'm here let's go.

Oh.

Uh.

Vote: btp
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
His name is in red. He is scum. I mean, literally how else could things be less unequivocal? The GM always uses red to denote scum-roles in flips, he's in red, he's scum. Quad erat demonstrandum, bitches.

Vote: Murderdini
HAIL SATAN

Vote: curiousCat
I can buy that logic Slorange.

Vote: Dini

Also I am not the angry mother this time I swear.
I would like to order your REDDEST DRINK bartender.
Bartender: Fill 'er up: A martini as soon as you get some vermouth

A martini with... Schadenfruit extra olives.
Bartender: Fill 'er up: Sex on the Beach for me. And then the drink too please Winky
Bartender: Fill 'er up: with that STRAWBERTINI when you've got the goods for one. Sure sounds like a good time.
Bartender: Fill 'er up: I'll just have a cider or something for starters, although if you've got recommends or things I should try I'm totally keen.

Also guys I'm the mother-in-law that's basically a townfirm right
I will Vote: Rin.
Your three letter name frightens me. I feel threatened by new people.

Perhaps a beverage will ease my anxieties?

Bartender: Fill her up: something with fruit in it. A Bellini perhaps?
Well then I'll Vote: btp because by their own logic their name should frighten themselves. =P
I'm Rin btw. Nice to make your acquaintance.
Oh, right, this started, I was there for the announcement this started, I am silly.

Speaking of silliness, Vote: Bears because bears are terrifying. (Yes, I know who that's referring to. I reiterate, I am silly.)

Oh, and there's a bartender apparently?

Bartender: fill 'er up (just a glass of water for me)

Hey look, I'm the first person to actually follow the bartender's directions to the letter. Go me!
Oh shit, and Pharas has six letters in it! btp you have been caught in a lie, what do you have to say for yourself?
I don't care how handsome this bartender is, his hearing is terrible. This is not a martini at all and NO OLIVES
==> Amosmyn: Casually abstain from drinking.

Vote: Palamedes for ordering a girly drink.
Says the guy not man enough to even take a shot.

Besides, it's not a lady's drink, it's a drink to get ladies. And dudes. Anyone really, I'm not too picky. Doesn't seem like the bartender has all the necessary drinks though, what a shame.
My job is to make people cry and call about the end of the world I have to time for this drinking shit.

But I'll buy everyone a drink anyways since it supports my campaign anyways.
Double-bad-english-anyways = carry on then!