The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
My computer desk is the cheapest piece of shit money can buy and is tiny, and is right under the aforementioned tiles. The only real reason to get under the doorway is to avoid said tiles, really.
Ages ago I had a stroke and they found my blood is prone to clotting so I have to take warfarin every day to treat this. I will be on warfarin for the rest of my life. It is already enough of a pain I have to go to the anticoagulant clinic every couple of months for stuff that is sort of annoying, but is vital so I don't really begrudge it too much. The thing that annoys me is that today when I needed to get a new supply of warfarin (running low, haven't had an opportunity until now because of christmas and new year and all that shit) I'm told my perscription i put in days ago hasn't been done because I need to see the doctor again for a review.

This is the single most irritating thing. The doctor will take one look at me and go 'yes you need warfarin' and renew it. It is not like I am ever going to get better. This is a thing I will need all of my life, so why do I have to go through the pointless rigmarole of going to see the doctor when I can predict more or less word for word what that process will entail. It is so pointless, so completely moronic.

The upshot was because I don't have enough to last out till they can make me an appointment they said if I call back at half past five, they might be able to get me the pills I need to prevent from having further strokes. And it was quite clear from the tone of voice there that they thought by doing this they were going above and beyond, doing me a special favour.

After that there was just a slew of little things that wouldn't even matter if I wasn't already in a bad mood. Now I want to go back to bed and pretend today never happened.
Ix that sucks terribly. I'm sorry. :(
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Eh, it's not so bad. It's not like 'my life is ruined forever' or anything. It's just a really pointless obstacle in obtaining my medicine, which unfortunately is not going anywhere. In retrospect I might have kind of overreacted to the whole series of events, it is certainly not an insurmountable obstacle.

On the positive side this has inspired me to be more organized about my medication, if only so I don't end up going through this bullshit again. Thanks for your sympathies though <3
scape grace says it best

hhhhhhhh

clearly it is the computer's fault that I did bad at my chem final.
cleary

nothing of it that it's the first fucking time ever I take a legit college exam, or that the prof legitly stated not to study stuff by heart and continued to ask me basically everything you could have studied by heart under the guise of "insight" even though it is RIGHT THERE, in my course notes.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
So last night, my laptop locked up repeatedly and I could only get it to stop by going into safe mode.

Today, it shuts down immediately every time I turn it on.

Hooray for technology.
I want to be back in school. Or at least somewhere where I can get away from my dad.
I didn't get anything done today, at all
I mean I had three fairly easy priorities: At least make a start on my networking java project, get a doctor's appointment for some time next week and make a picture for another forum that doesn't even require a huge amount of work that isn't copying and pasting things from sprite sheets I already have.
Instead I spent so much time flipping out about how much I hate my Java course that I didn't even do anything except open the development kit, didn't bother trying to ring the GP's reception on time to realise that my phone was out of power and charge it before they closed for the day and just plain didn't do the other thing, instead electing to play one hour of video games and spend the rest of the day doing pretty much fuck all except refresh web pages

This isn't even a huge deal, I've got two weeks before I need to give in this project which should be enough time (and hell, worst comes to worst it's not even graded but as we use the same code for the actual real graded assessment I'd rather not fail it anyway), but it really annoys me because I have no idea how this can have been possible. Why would I do something like that?

I can't seem to wake up properly and spend all day half asleep, maybe that's part of it. But that's also part of why I'm trying to get a doctor's appointment.
I went to give blood and then we found out that they wouldn't take my blood because I was so light they were afraid I'd just faint immediately. I took a BMI test and apparently I am at the far left of the scale, as underweight as it is possible to be, which is somewhat worrying. I mean, I don't have any kind of eating disorder, I rarely eat breakfast but I have two square meals a day so presumably this shouldn't be happening. And it also said some of the symptoms of being underweight were tiredness and general apathy but I can't tell if I was feeling like this before I read that or not and if this is just some attempt to pass all my problems off onto being ill instead of accepting any responsibility, or just Hypochondria or something.
Hopefully I can blame everything on my health because that'll be a lot easier than exercising any effort to change myself.

I don't know if I'm complaining about my health or myself, maybe both. You can probably just ignore this, I'm a little confused about why I am writing it at all. My problems aren't very big compared to some other people's so frankly it's a little embarrassing that I am even letting them bother me.
Sometimes I want to complain about my life, but then I hear about someone who has it worse and feel bad for being ungrateful for what I don't have to deal with.

God, I'm spoiled.
So my mom decided that the best time to alert me and my brother that there was a huge list of chores for us to do was at about noon on the last day of our three day weekend.

Incidentally, the day I'd put aside to do my homework on. I knew there was a light load so I put it off in order to play Minecraft with my friends, on the assumption that my friends wouldn't be able to be online at the same time very often, but homework would still be there later. I had to cancel hanging out with my friends today because I still had to finish my homework, and there was no way in hell my mom would let me out of the house without finishing the half a day's worth of chores she had lined up for me.

When I got mad at her for not telling me about this list sooner, she got mad at me too and said that she "didn't want to bother me" and assumed I'd finished my homework because I was playing games with friends. Her rule - which she never enforces except to win arguments - is that homework needs to be finished before any games are played. So instead of checking to make sure, she just assumed I'd finished all my homework early Saturday when I started playing Wind Waker on the GC I borrowed from my friend, and decided not to even tell me about the chore list.

It's not just that I had to cancel with my friends because of this, it's also because she apparently hasn't realized that I don't need her micromanaging my schedule anymore. Haircuts and dentist appointments are one thing - how I spend my free time is something completely different, and I don't appreciate her trying to force me to spend it all on chores because of a choice to use some of it to play games that I made because she hadn't told me everything I needed to consider.

So I'm playing games and reading forums in silent rebellion because arguing with her won't do jack squat, and for all I know she'll just flip out and ban me from the computer or something. The last thing I want her to do is actually bother to enforce the "no video games until homework is done" rule that she insists I'm supposed to uphold, even though I have done fine without it for years.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
New car got stuck in the mud. It's filthy; I'm filthy. Got my auto insurance to send a guy to help pull me out. He was very helpful. Though I was an idiot and tried to pull and maneuver it out myself befor I gave up and called them, which only made it worse. Now when it drives past 55 the steering wheel starts to shake.

I hope it will be cheap to fix (<$200) I have zero dollars right now though, so it will have to wait until Thursday. Maybe later.
Welp

Just before I actually start my actual job

But after doing the safety training for it!

I get moved into a different department

On a different shift

That starts an hour earlier (Which is a pretty big deal when the other shift already starts at 6:30)

That I can't carpool to

And instead of being involved with solar cell manufacture and awesome chemical processes and robots

I'll be assembling solar panels

Woo

Freakin

Hoo
My computer has slowed down to unworkable levels. I suspected a virus, but two separate antivirus programmes found it to be squeaky clean (although they did run while the computer was in safe mode, seeing as that was the only way for them to finish in a reasonable amount of time (i.e, not seven hours)). System restore doesn't work for reasons unknown, and nor does anything else apparently. I've pretty much run out of ideas, but trying to implement any takes far more patience than I have right now and will probably fail anyway after struggling for ten minutes.
My computer refuses to start wholesale-- I have a netbook but that's barely a solution. Don't know why, it was working fine prior to today. While most of my files are recoverable (writing stuff, nearly all of my video games thanks to Steam), if I can't get things to work I'm looking at losing all of my saved sprite-work plus probably blowing a good chunk of money to get anything close to the same level of ability to play computer games.
i have felt bad for no reason at all lately
effin' hungover
FUCK DOGS
Crossposting from tumblr for the sake of being a bigger attention whore:

Ed in tumblr Wrote:[Image: V0O3T.jpg]
I strained my right arm moving this fucker up the stairs. My back hurts too. It is really uncomfortable to do anything like this.

Which really really sucks since i had the time and patience to draw things today. I shouldn’t have done that :<

At least i now have a place to sit on when i play vidjas.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Just as i was reading that -i shit you not- the lights went out, i stood up to get my cellphone and i hit my knee with my bed really hard.

God damn.
Tee hee, i appreciate the sentiment.
Oh dang sorry man

I kind of may have perhaps accidentally used your poppet when I was laying down some unrelated witchcrafts on Mike

For

Reasons
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET OUT OF A STUPID CLASS RUN BY A STUPID PERSON WHO I NEVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN, ONE WHO TEACHES ME JACK AND SHIT AND WHO I JUST DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT OR EVEN FUCKING TALK TO
I have lost all will to do anything in that stupid class
i just dont want to think about fucking keyboards or that fucking teacher but no
BUT NO
I ALMOST WRITE A FUCKING ESSAY ON WHY I HATE HIM AND HIS CLASS AND THEY STILL DONT LET ME OUT
I WROTE AN ESSAY ON SOMEONE I KNOW WHO I HATE
HOW DOES THAT NOT FUCKING SPELL TROUBLE
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT AND NOT THINK "oh that is bad"
THE SCHOOL FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT MY STUPID SHIT PAST WITH CLASSES THAT FRUSTRATE ME
Every day I feel this close to just going into a rage and yelling and screaming and throwing and it takes every single iota of my fucking restraint, along with the terrible memories of middle school to not do anything AND THEY CANT FUCKING SEE THAT
ujhj
Just checked my flash drive, which has half of last year's work on it. It is corrupted beyond anyone ever being able to retrieve any of the work.

It was working fine the last time i used it.

Fuck.
I'll drop art and stay away from the internet for a while. Later guys.
Whoops I can't give Ed my condolences and warm wishes and happy thoughts because he won't be online to see it

whoops