Request a sketch!: OC edition

Request a sketch!: OC edition
RE: Request a sketch!
Cursedimage.png
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(06-14-2017, 05:59 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Cursedimage.png

[Image: fefSeq8.png]

Thank You, Please
SpoilerShow
Thank you for this delightful piece of art.
-10 / 10
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Draw a bear with a monocle and a hat drinking tea
Can you draw The Face of Falsehood from Difficult-to-Describe 3, but with the rest of the body that no one knows about
Oh crap i forgot about this thread, I'll try to do those requests tomorrow, sorry folks
SpoilerShow
I don't think I have the time to draw anything other than beefsquad... I do have the occasional free hour, but I usually fling it at fortuna-related things like a dingus. I will try my best with fulfilling these requests, cuz i love doing them and making people happy, but I don't think I can do a daily sketch anymore. I'm not giving up on this thread, I'm just saying that I won't be able to do them instantly, and I apologise.
SpoilerShow
"hey weenie where have ya been for the last 2 months you just fucked right off"
yea

because i have a shitload of stuff to share fam fams wOOO

These 2 months look like 2 years godamn.

okay im just gonna post best of each week cuz trust me, im not exaggerating, i drew more than a hundred drawings in the past 2 months. Like seriously, im on my 5th page of imgur at the moment and it has only been a lil over 2 months.

okay, first pic.

warnin, all images in spoilers are fuckin huge and i am too lazy to change them cz i always use different resolutions for each draw rEE
SpoilerShow

eh, now that i look at it. I got a lil better at shading and backgrounds now, so that's gucci.

SpoilerShow

no

SpoilerShow

this was a gift to a pal of mine AAbowser (pan). was real proud of it. Still kinda am!

SpoilerShow

back then, i was really into crosshatching. Other artists can pull it off really nicely, but me? nAH! i don't do much crosshatching anymore, but i improved, and my lines are not so godang hairy no more.

SpoilerShow

this was the turning point. It was a gift to a pal of mine, and i love it so much. It's Ross!

SpoilerShow

i said i'd draw a request for anyone who draws me the first legged vegetable, and some dude uploaded it in less than ten seconds. Idk, but i still have the legged vegetable they drew me in my phone. Also, accidental t h i c c,

[Image: ZiBOiFF.png]

this was drawn on the same week the commission robo dude, but still, i kinda like it, even if it was just drawn to compare my art a week later. This was also the time where i took a lil week long vacay from my fanadventure so i can hardcore study anatomy. studied like, 7-10 hours a day, just drawing and watching multiple youtube tutorials. Was a fun learning experience.

[Image: fortuna_dnd__tweep_by_myeth-dbfupdh.png]

[Image: bun_uses_stun__by_myeth-dbhjulj.png]

mOre doodles

[Image: gift__happy_birthday__ac__by_myeth-dbhz6rv.png]

THIS WAS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR AC, I EXPERIMENTED WITH THIN LINES AND I THING IT WENT PRETTY WELL

[Image: _another_birthday__woo___happy_birthday_...bi12ha.png]

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY GIFT, it was peri's! I think this is a pretty good first time furry drawing, cuz i never really attempted? them before.

[Image: having_a_good_time_by_myeth-dbi4523.png]

This is a character for the very first dnd game i joined, which was dmed by kleenfarsight. It was a fortuna based dnd game, and it was fun as frick!

[Image: a_survivor_by_myeth-dbim0bp.png]

i was workin on poses n' stuff, but then i got carried away. Zeph helped alot with like, most of the design ideas. they have a good noggin.

[Image: you_thought_it_was_over_by_myeth-dbj7wn0.png]

u can stick this to your wall to motivate u

[Image: blue_by_myeth-dbjb4rx.png]

this was a pretty simple doodle, not my best, but i like the brush!.

ok thas' it. These all look like they've been drawn by different artists because my style keeps on fuckin changin with each piece. I think i changed quite a bit over the past 2 months, and i hope i keep on doin that, no matter how cheesy that sounds lmao. Bye request a sketch thread.
SpoilerShow
RE: Request a sketch!: uuhhhhhh
i like how i said i will draw the last 2 requests, but i never did. I'm an aSS
SpoilerShow
(06-16-2017, 02:11 PM)a52 Wrote: »Draw a bear with a monocle and a hat drinking tea

gotchu fam. Gotchu late, but still a gotchu.

[Image: MzMdWkI.png]
SpoilerShow
thank you, i love him.
(09-09-2017, 04:06 PM)a52 Wrote: »thank you, i love him.

i shall call him jules
Jules loves his name and told me to say thank you.
SpoilerShow
BYE THREA D
SpoilerShow
Wait-
SpoilerShow
I mean this thread is embarassing to look at n all, but considering im probably gonna say the same thing bout myself right now in a few months, i feel kinda bad for wanting to off this thread.
i hoped it would drift back down into the second page like ocean residue but here i am already bringing this fucker to the front. Honestly gonna wait till next day to see if i really wanna delete this or not, cus its pretty late and i might not be thinking too rationally about this.
SpoilerShow
I like this sketch thread Myeth, it has many super cutes that you may regret not being able to look back at in embarrassment.

Even if you think it's bad (which it isn't fyi), by keeping it you can look back on it later and reflect on how you've improved yourself and your art!
Between you and me, I have quite a few threads better left submerged in the inky black of Hawkspace, but every so often I like to look over them to see how my current ridiculousness compares.
Regardless of whether you decide to delete this thread or not, I look forward to your future ones. c:
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Deleting things is bad.
The images I have seen in this thread are good.
Not making decisions late at night is wise.
Heck
maybe its jus late me yapping. I probably will stay embarassed about this thread, but maybe its better than it not existing at all no matter how cheesy it might sound lmao. It would be kinda sad to lose old art. Thank ya Reyweld n' SeaWyrm, i appreci8 it [Image: 399-emoji_twitter_thumbs_up_sign.png]
SpoilerShow
all of these pictures are way better than anything i could ever do
can you draw a goose with big human feet/boots please
[Image: tumblr_ov29pkRKb51wrt8hqo1_500.jpg] something like this curesed image would be nice.
(02-18-2018, 06:59 PM)a52 Wrote: »can you draw a goose with big human feet/boots please

oh and a big toothy grin
OHNOITSNEARTHETOPAGAIN
SpoilerShow
Draw the Bumping Beast whose job is to go around and bump old threads.
And their buddy, the THREADNECROMANCER.