INTERVENE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERVENE
RE: INTERVENE
Yo dawg, I heard you like wallets. So I put your wallet in a wallet so you can wallet while you trench coat.
Wait.

>Next room
geez Ly, I got to say this is some pretty good quality.

>panic about how you're going to retrieve your wallet from this unknown inventory system, then remember past self's study of said inventory system.
Well this is new...
> Check the coast from the window and the hole on the floor

[Image: iYvwlQW.gif]

[Image: KXpAqmu.gif]

==>

[Image: DXTfiLY.gif]

[Image: 1dDN0az.gif]

[Image: oVJt6PX.gif]

[Image: Y8bHfwj.gif]

Holy crap that was close!

That should have been you down there among the rubble and underneath the tub. It was as if you were about to JUMP DOWN THE HOLE WITH NO REGARD TO SAFETY, but instead you had a second thought and knew this would have happened.

>panic about how you're going to retrieve your wallet from this unknown inventory system, then remember past self's study of said inventory system.

[Image: qDvyPpF.gif]

Oh right the wallet situation. You still have minor anxiety over what you thought could happened to you could have been. You're going to ask john how to get your items back from this stupid new inventory and finally get to use that punch designix!

>Next room

<=0=>

[Image: eGQxP4P.png]

...in a second though. Rose has finally made her way down to the lab.

<=0=>

SpoilerShow
> Be the tall gentleman, greet the young lady
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(12-18-2016, 01:52 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Be the tall gentleman, greet the young lady

Seconded
(12-18-2016, 01:52 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Be the tall gentleman, greet the young lady

It's the only proper way to go about this. also
>explain how you have timey-whimey powers, and how you dislike how their time player abuses his timey-whimey powers
Well this is new...
"misuse"? My dear Life player, as a Mage of Time with foreknowledge, I would do all the same time travel things as Dave and more. 'Abuse' is a good word in this context. I have plans. I have resolved all the logical problems in said plans, including the Stock Exchange exploit and communicating with only the correct version of me.

That said, revealing time travel is indeed the best way to resolve the two-places-at-once thing Rose is about to notice.
(12-18-2016, 10:34 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »"misuse"? My dear Life player, as a Mage of Time with foreknowledge, I would do all the same time travel things as Dave and more. 'Abuse' is a good word in this context. I have plans. I have resolved all the logical problems in said plans, including the Stock Exchange exploit and communicating with only the correct version of me.

That said, revealing time travel is indeed the best way to resolve the two-places-at-once thing Rose is about to notice.

agreed, and edited. Abuses is a good word for this context
Well this is new...
I really like where this is going : )
>Tallman McBeansprout II: Before she can say anything or ask any questions sya "TIME SHENANIGANS" and run away
(12-19-2016, 03:46 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »agreed, and edited. Abuses is a good word for this context

Well, actually, I meant that abuse is a word of positive connotations in this context. Full and creative use of your abilities and exploitation of the rules, stuff like that. General munchkinry.
> Be the tall gentleman, greet the young lady

[Image: Yq1fIgi.gif]

ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 7YDAtGv.gif]

ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: D5tr6aB.gif]

ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: DsaOMCV.gif]

ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 6EvWaLi.gif]

ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: YI9HnNH.gif]

ChatlogShow
SpoilerShow
>Rose: There is only one proper response to that. 'Wut?........'
Well this is new...
> SC: Where'd you go?
(01-02-2017, 04:34 AM)whowhatwhenwhale Wrote: »> SC: Where'd you go?

Jade's island, looks like.

We were once given an option to switch perspectives.
>Be Rose, John, or the SC in John's house
> SC: Where'd you go?

[Image: R8NYBZJ.gif]

You portaled out to...

==>

[Image: jLTTu7p.gif]

...the world of blue.

More accurately, this place is your personal space. You are able to use this space as an middle ground when traveling from point A to B. It's not unique to you though. Anyone, with powers such as yours, who comes across this place and remembers it can be accessed just as any other place. Like a bookmark.

You couldn't come up with a better name anyways. And today just like any other day you don't feel particularly pleased with how things have ended up. The world of blue seems to amplify that to a subtle degree.

You'll get her back. You are determined to.

==>

[Image: 8Ld3Phl.gif]

Seconds after leaving rose, you are now on the roof of the laboratory. You hope every thing is setup right. You've put hours into this beforehand.

==>

[Image: VCqse3I.gif]

It's time to get to work.

>Be Rose, John, or the SC in John's house

[Image: GYmlnLz.gif]

[Image: NPCJbp4.gif]

You are now the SC in john's house.

After the wallet ordeal, you asked john to show you the basics of CAPTCHALOGUES and SYLLADEXES. You are now engrossed in the knowledge of such and feel very confident wielding your new inventory system.

And with that you can now use John's Alchemy set as you please.

You have some ideas initially as well as an assortment of items on you as well as within your TRENCH COAT.

What should you make?
SpoilerShow
>Try and use crafting mechanics to remove the oil from your notebook (the ink stains, not the actual writings)
>upgrade your makeshift flail into an actual flail, with heat properties since its made from an iron
> SC: if you can find some paper and graphite or crayon, you can try to transfer or highlight what was written on the oily note book + card
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Yay! Intervene!
>Right so first off you need to get more cards(Or was the wallet unlimited?), do the necessary things for precious inventory space for you and John. Next you need a proper weapon, you are not limited by StrifeSpecibi, so anything really works. I would suggest a strong cable with the iron, then add some glass in. Maybe it will strengthen the cord, then add spikes? Who knows for sure. Next armor would be nice. Pretty much anything strong plus your clothes will have to do for that. To get ingredients, either search the house or get hand crafting.
>Make a jetpack so you can ollie-outie out of this mess...
> So yes, first up make about a dozen captchalogue cards. 00010001, iirc.
> Then captcha some ink, your soaked notebook, and your soaked card. If the difference between punch patterns of the ink and ruined items is simple enough, try and math your way to the originals.
> You + jetpack = scorched calves. ...Try the code PSHOOOES just for the heck of it.
> Pull three (3) items out of your trenchcoat and determine their codes.
> Wait, how much grist do you have to work with?
> So yes, first up make about a dozen captchalogue cards. 00010001, iirc.

[Image: T1mGVsg.gif]

You decide to craft some Captcha~ oh whoops. The code produces some paper instead at a very cheap cost.

==>

[Image: 0WEpPNe.gif]

[Image: ohIsOHT.gif]

Rose goes ahead and crafts the much needed CAPTCHALOGUE CARDS; 10 for you and john each.

>upgrade your makeshift flail into an actual flail, with heat properties since its made from an iron

[Image: TxlnOEl.gif]

You're getting crafty now. You try to imbue heat properties into your Morning Irony by combining a piece of paper that you light on fire, but john doesn't even have that type of grist yet.

> SC: if you can find some paper and graphite or crayon, you can try to transfer or highlight what was written

[Image: Jz0cWei.gif]

[Image: eaiCzJd.gif]

Crafting another piece of paper and reaching for your backup writing utensil; you decide to highlight the paper with the note book behind it to recover what was lost.

==>

[Image: wH46hzp.gif]

success

>Try and use crafting mechanics to remove the oil from your notebook

[Image: XiQrEwz.gif]

That's not going to be feasible right now since you don't have the materials to remove all the oil from the book captcha card or otherwise. You don't keep any ink bottles in your coat either, not that you could really know what is truly in there. For now you'll have to use paper and the pencil to uncover any PAGES in the book.

> Pull three (3) items out of your trenchcoat and determine their codes.

[Image: nw1Qmlk.gif]

You do so and pull 3 items from the depths of your trenchcoat without thinking about it resulting in 3 RANDOM items. You get:

52dSGSd0 ~ 1x EXPIRED ENERGY DRINK
2fst2dng ~1x CURBONIUM SKULL
?Axf3rfq ~1X CARBON ROD

> You + jetpack = scorched calves. ...Try the code PSHOOOES just for the heck of it.

[Image: ghCBUfS.gif]

Wow. It's going to take some time to alchemize this even if john farms for grist.

You... don't know how you could combine yourself with items. It seems possible in theory.

==>

[Image: P1TfNgv.gif]

Speaking of yourself. You should get on to what you came here to do. With all the setbacks that have happened you'll at least know the code to~

==>

[Image: 3npRl5P.gif]

==>

[Image: oawivIi.gif]

Well its not the worst situation you've been in. After you get to rose's planet things will finally pick up speed and maybe then you'll be able to REVERSE CRAFT your trench coat.

wait a moment...

==>

[Image: mCfSzcw.gif]

OH YEAH.

Oh god the ogres got here pretty quickly when you weren't paying attention.

> Wait, how much grist do you have to work with?

[Image: tmKQlEl.gif]

[Image: JZCmcTI.gif]

After experimenting with the crafting system for a bit; John and SC have managed to leave the grist cache dry.
SpoilerShow
>SC: give a concussion to the ogre, throw brick and hammers at it's face.

>The Wallet can eject items at will as well, right? Pick up hammers and Grist Totems to throw at the Ogre, then follow through with an AGGRIEVE.
>SC: THROW THE CHEEEEEEEESSSSEEEE!
Well this is new...