Reyweld is a little Tired

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Reyweld is a little Tired
RE: Reyweld is a little Tired
I make all the best decisions when tired.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
That song is addictive. Another two ideas I had were everyone is a thread o eagle time and everyone is a famous fantasy/fairy tale character with powers based on who you choose.

Wouldn't a game with 3 or 4 prince charmings or shreks or whatever be hilarious?

I could also just not accept input, as people will probably play regardless of the subject.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Okay I did a lot of things while tired but now I go to the chambre a coucher.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
There's a lump on my knee. It's smallish, maybe 4 mm or so. I'm not sure why, but it makes me feel uncomfortable (not physically) and I think maybe I want to eat a frozen cookie to compensate?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Oh by the way, I visited the *almost* local cookie factory with my mom and we bought 5 4 cardboard boxes of cookies, which are now in the freezer.

The flavours include: speculaas (windmill-shaped cookies that are similar to gingerbread but not gingery and sweeter), "h2b2" (they were on sale cheap, and are sort of buttery sweet biscuits), turnovers (blueberry, raspberry, date??, something else???????????), and another flavour.

We also had one box left over from our last visit...
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-17-2016, 01:42 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »"h2b2"

i'm reminded of flu viruses when i see this. are you sure you didn't visit the center for disease control instead?Duckreport
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Don't worry about the lump anymore; turns out it's just...

ac-knee! Hahahahahahawhatthefuckbody.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It's that time of night. The moon is up, my eyebags are down, and I am tired.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
But it's friday, so do I really need to bed?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
no.
That's the spirit!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
please ignore, a test of words:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm tired even after a little nap, and I didn't finish the tuesday special (for my comic) and I don't know if I should rush to complete it or just make another one that is entirely bad.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
My god, I've got it.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I just read a short story about a CEO trying to feel sad about his son who died 6 years ago, but cannot, and then drops drops of ink on a fly over and over until it's body gets stuck together and it dies. And then he forgets what he was doing previous.

Why. English class, why.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
English down (not truly), time for Law
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Playing this on loop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyW2ajAVyfA

Previously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw32WZJSMU4
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I want to do something but I can't gauge how much time I have to spare, it's really frustrating and I can feel my organized shitposts contained within clogging my spiritual energy.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I made a game in 10 minutes and I am once again stuck in the Hawkspace vs. Forum Games debacle, but I think I'm probably going to end up putting it in the General Games so that more people see it. I find that games hosted there just get more players.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm visiting myu grandparents and for some reason I didn\t think they'd have internet

also typing on my sister's ancient laptop from long ago and I\m not even sure which keys are supposed to be where after using a chromebook in school and other weirdly formatted ones.

Also, Happy Early Thanksgiving! May your mouths get filled with the turkey/yams/stuffing/cranberries/red cabbage/fries/gravy/potatoes/pumpkin/pie/pumpkin pie or whatever else you want to eat.

<i'm going to continue my game when I get home, but I am planning on starting a brief biut beautiful adventure based off of some videos someone showed me + my dreams.

>Lol also no little editing while my posts are from here, because this laptop doesn't show the red squiggleys and ??? it adds cha;llenge or something? You can really tell which keys are weirdly placed or wrongly sized.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
<9that post looks so bad>)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
wait wait wait the type like me thresd<1 of cousereer
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Daylight savings is doing a number on me.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Is it 69 Melonspa
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
No...

It's 12...
Sig:
SpoilerShow