The 2am thread

The 2am thread
RE: The 2am thread
(I was hoping for a preemptive strike)
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
gender is a fuck

also ive been staying up this late like every single night now, but not bothering to post.

this really really sucks and it's getting harder and harder to have to wait until the seventh for my first therapy appointment
Final night of Zeldathon + No work until 4pm tomorrow = HAHA SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK TIME TO WATCH FOR CHARITY
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: lPsRUgW.jpg]
2 am after a party with smash bros, jack box, and the devil's juice (also Bailey's). I missed my bus because Google lead me to the wrong side of the street. Or maybe because I was more affected than I thought. I accidentally lied too, and now I have to either disappoint or double down.

Fun can be stressful.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Walked for 50 minutes, the party actually emedes around 12:45ish. I got locked out, but my sleeping brother--bless his soul--got up to let me in. I thought it wasn't going to be as long a party. It started at 5:00.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I have so many things to do and that I want to do and I have to figure it out more. Not right now though.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I enjoyed my day, and I checked my grades and had a really good average. Grades are really weird as a way of measuring someone's mastery over a subject. There are many a courses that I feel I knew less than I was credited for. Ican'tgetcredit. That's Not very funny, but he's great. I should maybe go to bed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
But why waste this precious mental state of tired/near_drunk? how do I even know if I'm drunk? I was able to walk in straight lines. My eyes hurt, but they weren't hazel or blurry.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
No okay I'm going to bed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(01-05-2019, 07:09 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Walked for 50 minutes, the party actually emedes around 12:45ish. I got locked out, but my sleeping brother--bless his soul--got up to let me in. I thought it wasn't going to be as long a party. It started at 5:00.

No, I was awake, I was just tired also
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
(01-03-2019, 06:42 AM)bloodsad Wrote: »[Image: lPsRUgW.jpg]

ivy.

what the fuck.
this is all hbomberguy's fault
it's 2:29 and i don't know what to put here
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
hey I made it here again

we were playing some board games at the office, I played a new game called Spirit Island, where you control a bunch of island spirits and you have to fend off european explorers as they try to colonize

I was a rampaging fire spirit Raaaaage that quickly set fire to about a third of the island, controlling a lot of invaders while my teammates wrecked settlements near the coast

was pretty fun
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
So, 2 am. We meet again. How are you? How's your family of sleep-deprived night creatures? Good I suspect.

I'm writing you this post on my phone because my computer is far and my laptop might make a noise and wake the souls of the dead, who would surely take revenge.

Listen, I should really go to bed. Like really. Not just in bed, or lying in bed in the darkness, but asleep. Is that so much to ask, Mr Sandman??
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Bleh bleh bleh how did I let this happen? My sleep schedule is going to be ding-dang destroyed now. I'm even going to my Grandma's tomorrow! What a big oof
Sig:
SpoilerShow
At least I can keep on top of discord for the day. 1 am for me is usually an activity peak leaving me with a bunch of messages I don't read ?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Right why did I try an emoji those aren't compatable with the real world of eagle hyphen time dot com. What a fool. What an imbeccible. Moron. Baka. Clown. Jester. Doofus. Moop.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Like an Icarus of the world wide web I have flown too close to the 2 am and am hurtling towards my ocean grave where my internet bones will be destroyed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
*is dead*
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Its a mastery oooooooo please leave flowers at my 2:09 grave aka the literal ocean. Just chuck some flowers into the sea (any sea) and if they're for me Ill find them. And no plastic flowers, or I will haunt you in an unpleasant non-Casper way until you do your part to clear up some of the ocean plastic garbage float. Afterwards, I might haunt you still, but in a chill, Silvia from Wilde Life esqe way. But more powerful because I had so many bed time regrets that can never be solved with my new immortal non-body.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Any way its 218 so I'm checking out now. Later sleepy nerds ily byeee Minion
Sig:
SpoilerShow
bump
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm gay and once again I should be asleep.