RE: The 2am thread
i want my name, i want my body, i want my life
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
I've been in a shit mood all day. I went to bed feeling depressed and bad and woke up early to Ren telling me the washing machine popped a hose and flooded the entire garage, which has box upon box of our stuff in it... They made themselves late for work dragging everything out to the back yard to dry and then left it and went. After that Mum came around to help me sort through stuff and move some things off of the grass where they were only going to get more wet. I was in a foul mood and just wanted to be left alone so it was a huge pain in the ass. We managed it (not sure how Ren moved all those boxes and the spare mattress out there alone? we struggled with both of us).

My support worker also cancelled on me today so i spent the day alone and angry. I feel like i'm being ignored by at least one person too and managed to construct an entire narrative/conversation in my head without actually talking to them thats just. Made me furious now and realise how long this stuff has been bothering me.... I'm not sure if i have a legit reason to be upset or if its just the depression? Anyway i don't want to upset them but also i'm pretty unhappy and i don't know how to even begin to approach that conversation. The worst part is that we've talked about it before and apparently that's just sailed over their head ugh

Oh also theres the usual we're poor; the hot water cylinder is throwing a fit and venting a ton of hot water out somehow while also supplying us with virtually none. I've been taking cold showers and our power bill this month was 150% of what it usually is, putting us into overdraft and meaning we have no money for anything! Cool i love it!

I'm very stressed out and i need a hug
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Give or take a month, this is my 4th year on the job hunt and it’s kinda startin’ get my goat.

e: 3 years, start of 4th, yeah yeah
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
ahh fuck why did i sleep in so late last night
at least it's been a while.
HAHA I have the flu, and it turns out it gets a lot worse at night! Bright side, I am awake to make a cameo at the world-famous 2 AM thread.
i desperately want and need my life to be able to move on but it is completely and absolutely out of my control and im so scared and afraid all the time...

i hope i can at least acclimatize to where i am rn quickly so that i can try to be at least a little creative... but it is so hard, motivating myself is so hard and dealing with my many issues is also hard and building up enough to try to do things is very hard and i wish i could get there...

i think im in a slightly better place to try but i dont know, i am very unsure about everything...
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
waking up at 2am after going to bed early hype
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
chaos flame can't melt steel beams chaos flame can't melt steel beams chaos flame can't melt steel beams chaos flame can't melt steel beams chaos flame can't melt steel beams chaos flame can't melt steel beams
They don't, but if you try hard enou
SpoilerShow
I frgot where the 6 am thread is so this will
Do

hi im myeth and i eat sand
SpoilerShow
how about MOON sand! the new sand that you can play and die in!

contrary to consumerist belief, it is not from the moon!

[Image: kinetic-sand.jpg]
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Its nearly 6 am again so I'll take a bite of that, cheers
SpoilerShow
Meloncholy
Its actually nearly 6 here but it might as well be 2am with my fucked sleep schedule

I'm making very small things

[Image: tumblr_pa66kksvCy1ql1irgo1_500.jpg]
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
fucking. hate. this. weather. it's been 90 f for like a solid month, and the heat and being stuck in the house are just fucking me. i haven't been able to focus, my eating schedule is fucked up, and now it's really starting to affect my sleep as well.
(07-27-2018, 09:05 AM)a52 Wrote: »fucking. hate. this. weather. it's been 90 f for like a solid month, and the heat and being stuck in the house are just fucking me. i haven't been able to focus, my eating schedule is fucked up, and now it's really starting to affect my sleep as well.

it has never been this hot for this long here. ever.
how the fuck does ac power work
i swear i find it more confusing now that i know how dc/electrostatics work than before i knew anything about electricity

this is not what's been keeping me up, this is just what ive been wondering since i can't sleep
i give up.
ball's
i am here also
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
i feel like 2 am is when i do most of my cooking
I'm a 2 am hyphen boy
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i actually went to bed at seven, but i woke up in the middle of the night and now i can't get back to sleep. being sick is weird
hi a52
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]