RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [23/25]
in

this definitely feels like a game that's more fun to play mafia in
then you can overanalyze everyone's typing style /together/
It's the fucking hats all over again innit
In please!

I don't necessarily think that the mafia have an advantage. If they can't communicate during the day, how will they know who has made a specific post? It's a strong possibility that the scum accidentally bus their own team so hard.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
(09-01-2014, 02:50 AM)Niall Wrote: »In please!

I don't necessarily think that the mafia have an advantage. If they can't communicate during the day, how will they know who has made a specific post? It's a strong possibility that the scum accidentally bus their own team so hard.

(08-28-2014, 07:31 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »Scum will have daychat, as will masons and lovers (if such things exist).
[Image: xwldX.gif]
And here I was getting all excited to crack a secret hidden cypher the scum had established to prevent them lynching one of their own. Also, oops. I am ashamed of me right now for not having the rules clear in my mind.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
That'd be pretty funny!
Ok and that's 25! Please keep in-thread chatter to a minimum as Chwoka and I start finalising the setup.
RE: ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [25/25]
Honestly, town can just sign their posts. If mafia ever fake who they are, the real player just calls them out on it. At that point, town has a 50% lynch at worst, but in practice it would be even better because the mafia has to sound more like the townie than the actual townie. If everyone is signing their posts, then mafia need to as well. Basically it becomes a normal-ish mafia game, except the entire mafia team can be disguisers.

Which, for the record, is still really, really cool.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
but if I sign my posts how am I going to avoid getting shot n1 :<

----------

Seriously speaking that would certainly be a viable strategy if everyone decided to take this game seriously.

Problem there is that this is CHWOKA MAFIA and if you're here to stay on-plot boy are you in the wrong neighborhood.

(I realize you're more'r'less theorycrafting, this post is intended more as general musing than a direct rebuttal

... and now I will shut up as per the mod request I somehow glanced past whooooops)
sign all your posts as
-chwoka
Thank you for your patience, Chwokas-to-be! Role PMs are now being sent out.

Please confirm by logging into the Chwoka account and posting your confirmation in-thread, followed by posting in your quicktopic to confirm the post number of your confirmation post.
As a Chwoka of much spunk and renown
I've got bitches all over the town
So to no great consternation
Mine is the first confirmation
And to me shall be given the crown
[Image: qdb.png]
Hi everybody, my name is Chwoka and I'm here to party.

(Wait a minute, we have to wait 60 seconds to post after each time Chwoka posts? This is bullshit, I demand to see my manager.)
Hi there Chwoka, I'm Chwoka. Not sure we've met before. How are you doing?
The Chwokas directly above and below me are both clearly scum. Lynch 'em both.
*chwoka noises*
I'm here, I'm queer, and I have a micropenis. Wait, sorry, not queer, unlovable.

im chwoka
I'm Chwoka, and I chwok cuz Im brwoke.
Thanks for having me.

It's such an honor to be here with you wonderful Chwokas, I'm all chwoked up just thinking about it.
HELLO FELLOW CHWOKAS. I AM PLEASED TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE.
hello there, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, chwoka, and last but not least, chwoka.
Chwoka walks up to the nearest Chwoka and puts a cigarette out in their eyes and calls them a punk, all while wearing this season's top fashion a camo patterned turtleneck.

It seemed like such a good idea until he realized he was the closest Chwoka.

Owwww.
I'm Spartachwok!

If we are all the same person, chomping at the bit to destroy each other from the inside out, what does this say for our mental health? Psychiatrists would have a field day with this one.
Oh dear. I just realized that I am chowka.
I worry that with so many Chwokas here, the thread might end up all Chwoka-block.