= The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Canned]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
= The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Canned]
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 24/80~]
Welcome! Just, like, make sure to check in each day, answer questions flung in your direction, make sure to check out the other forums and abuse the shit out of our stupidly-esoteric emotes, and we'll all get along just fine.
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 24/80~]
Wait, what are our stupidly-esoteric emotes?
Crying Eagle McCoffee Lobster With A Gun Trog Demands Blood! and also a bunch of melons????

Lobster With A Gun has seen a lot of use since its very recent inclusion however.
HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncoolyBlankaloupemwahtermelonMelonspac:SchadenfruitWinkyWhoaRaaaaageDoipMinionCrying EagleMcCoffeeFact SeagullTrog Demands Blood!Lobster With A GunScofflaw etc

also I'm going to declare myself domestic. Sorry, but if the game's on another forum, I'm very likely to just completely forget about it.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Holy wow I've disappeared off the face of the earth. Or uh... Eagle Time, at least.

You can sign me up too! I'll try not to be a total scrub in this game.
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 28/80~]
I'll be a replacement! (Much needed in large games, sometimes)
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 28/80~]
Last chance to sign up!

EDIT: Signups closed! Any Fantasy-Strike Players should confirm here in the next four days if they're gonna play here.
RE: = The SSOHKU
Confirming interest
RE: = The SSOHKU: Long title is long
I have a cat on my lap and I'm still interested
RE: Absurdity in the making
Confirm confirm.
RE: = The SSOHKU: Way too many words
If you need it from people who signed up here then woop woop, I am confirming! If not then I take back that confirmation.
SpoilerShow
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Design Time, 23/23]
We officially have 23 players and the playerlist is locked!
Sweet!
We'll get right to work on the setup then!

Folks, keep on the hunt for replacements! We'll need them.

Those of you who are on the notification list will be alerted when the game is ready. Anyone wishing to be part of said list can PM me at any time.
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Design Time, 23/23]
[Image: image001.jpg]
Regrettably I've decided to drop this game.
If you want the details feel free to send me a PM.