MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: HOLY FUCK SO MANY QTs (66/????)
Hi 0_o...I hope I'm not derailing the thread...

On a side note, estimate of people who will die on the first night: 25.
RE: MURDERFIA: HOLY FUCK SO MANY QTs (67/????)
Aaaand quicktopics are on the way out! Work was a bag of dicks and gave me extra shifts tomorrow, so it will take a while. But this is happening of that I can assure you.

For the newer players: Quicktopics are a handy way for me to not juggle 60+ PMs per night, and to have dialogue with everyone in one convenient location. They're basically private message boards with a unique URL that is mostly-impossible to find if it's not linked to you, and they'll be the easiest way to prod me (although a ping on IRC/skype/steam is also ok if there's something you need looked at urgently).

Quicktopics are (usually) shared at endgame, so you're welcome to fill them with note-taking, roleplaying, reactions to everything, and make them entertaining post-game reads if that's what you're into!

Flavour in PMs will be sparse (a mere sliver of the original character's multifarious charms, in some cases); I apologise for that and will (if requested) happily link you your character's game of origin in your QT so you can read all about them and their exploits.

E: Worth mentioning that I will still accept new players right up until I post D1 start! I found myself a couple more roles that would be criminal to not toss in here. You indecisive would-be players don't want to be accessories to a crime, now, do you?
A good time as any to go over some ground rules:
  • Don't tell anyone, not even your best friend who isn't in the game, your role! This is not a very serious game, but it has the spirit of mafia the game (albeit probably in a phylactery or some shit) so following its conventions is nice! And also good practice for more serious games down the track.
  • If you have questions, ask them to me first in your quicktopic! Asking in IRC "hey guys how does a busdriver work" might be a giveaway that you are a busdriver or have something to do with busdrivers. If you're asking "hey guys how does a busdriver work" to try trick people into thinking you're a busdriver, you're also a douchebag and you are Taking this too seriously.
  • Don't talk in the thread once you're dead, don't talk once day has ended because of a lynch, and don't talk in the thread during the night. There may be roles which explicitly state they are exceptions to this rule; don't post in the thread asking if the guy that just posted is one of the above or not.
  • Some people may have abilities that let them yell something violent and/or threatening in bold, large text size, and with many colours (e.g. "60MAN SUPERBUMRUSH: SCHAZER"). This is a Day Activation - in a normal game, everyone stops posting when someone does one of these and says it's not a joke. In this game, people with day activations can say whether it is a) serious or a joke, and if it is serious b) whether they want to wait for a mod to announce the result or will let people just keep on keeping on. If it's serious and the player wants to put things on hold, please hush until I come storming in and say "ok keep talking".
  • On which note: Please don't put the game on hold with joke activations. Joke activations by themselves are fine and maybe encouraged? I may regret/retract that later.
  • To the scum: No usurpers on your team/guys trying to take it apart from the inside. You've got enough of an uphill battle as it is.
  • Other setup guarantees: No alignment-changers as of the start of the game. Roles that inject Mod Anarchy are a thing though, so stay on your toes.
  • Other errata: Fuck why I am I writing this I need to sleep
For you new players, this wiki is certainly a thing. :3
remind me how busdrivers work again sorry
(I can't believe I'm doing this since this is only my second online mafia game...) The busdriver chooses two players, say player A and player B. Anything that would target player A now targets player B, and vice versa. Busdrivers can be either town or scum.
Schazer I found someone who didn't read your ground rules
Oh...I was just being really silly...but the ground rules don't apply yet cause the game hasn't started :P
(03-24-2013, 03:43 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »remind me how busdrivers work again sorry

You should be

Also nooooo Inifinity. That is strike one. Since when would "Don't talk about your role" not apply pre-game?

(Three strikes and I will either debone you like a fish pregame or demand SACRIFICIAL TRIBUTE before you may play.)

E: Mooglegirl gets an ANTISTRIKE for having the one most genuinely useful post on this whole page. With which, I skulk off to work again.
Hey, MG. How much are antistrikes going for now a-days?

Also, I suspect they work like magnets, where if you break one in half you then have TWO magnets. We should try it out.
(03-24-2013, 05:32 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Also nooooo Inifinity. That is strike one. Since when would "Don't talk about your role" not apply pre-game?

Sorry I forgot some people already had their roles. If I had remembered I probably would have also remembered that busdriving was mentioned in the ground rules. Sorry ._.
(03-24-2013, 05:40 PM)btp Wrote: »Hey, MG. How much are antistrikes going for now a-days?

Also, I suspect they work like magnets, where if you break one in half you then have TWO magnets. We should try it out.

No way, get your own antistrikes. :3

(you can call me Moogle by the way~)
RE: MURDERFIA: HOLY FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY STARTING (67/67)
Ok teamfriends, the messages are sent and the quicktopics are operational.

You've got the next twelve hours to read old threads, think up mad schemes, post loads of questions in your quicktopics for me to answer once I wake up, and generally prepare your asses and get excited.

It's currently 11pm, Tuesday 26 March, NZDT. D1 will begin on 11am, Wednesday 27 March, NZDT.

I will be snagging the top of page 4 - you're free to talk, but any less-than-spectacular posts will be deleted to herald/accommodate the arrival of Their Imperial Trainwreckoning. If you're gonna post, make it count.

Get pumped.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
[Image: planethype.gif]
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Oh boy, this should be fun.
WE ARE AT T-2 HOURS.
So, minutes before it begins, would anyone like to guess the number of deaths on N1?
LET'S DO THIS. BUMPIN' TO THE 4TH PAGE.
BA DUMP BUMP
And as the timer reaches 0:00, the most important player in Murderfia fondles the miracle of a new beginning.

...Wait, I did this wrong, didn't I?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
6:02 for me...
MURDERFIA: D2 (47/67)
Murderfia Day 1: The one without the early morning ten-corpse pileup

You're all enjoying one fine day in your respective lives/afterlives/limboes/etc, when a rather unpleasant sensation begins somewhere behind your eyeballs, crescendoes into a feeling like every mote of your existence is simultaneously throwing up and on fire, and next thing you know there's a crowd.

Fuck.

There's some kind of bitch empress figure who's lounging in a high-backed throne and smirking a nasty smirk down at you all, and y'know what fuck exposition. You all know why you're here. You're a pack of masochists who were practically begging for something like this to go down anyway.

The empress probably introduces herself and informs you that resistance or generally attempting to not play the game will be futile, because she'll just kill you to make an example of you. Classy. She would like to point out that she did hand-pick each of youout of a veritable death-inducing smorgasbord of eligible folks, and wants to see what you're all capable of, so issues a couple edicts for Day 1:

You may not use a day action on (other than voting to lynch) a player with fewer than two posts since gamestart.

However, you will not be allowed to perform any actions (day or night) until you have made five posts since gamestart.

There may be roles with abilities which may ignore either or both of these rules. For clarification, enquire in your Quicktopic.

She also realises that a bit of pre-emptive death is a great way to get everybody in the mood, so she rustles up a corpse from somewhere.

Benedict was Benedict, a dude I asked on IRC two minutes ago whether he'd do me a favour and be a fresh body to turn up. His goal was to follow my instructions and not have to do anything.

BENEDICT HAS WON.

With that stupidity out of the way, here are some other useful things to mull over:

There is a POTATO up for election. You may vote that someone gets the potato by writing Potato: Player like a vote but not. The person with the most votes at the end of D1 gets the potato.

You also receive some early-morning twitter messages:

Quote:Like OMG I cant BELIEVE Sasha hung up on me that b1tch. It's like only 4 AM amirite #HungUp
Quote:Yaaaay got a 2 4 1 on neon laces from footlocker gonna need new sneakers now

AND WITH THAT, THE GAME IS... AFOOOT.

Bonus D1 mod-introduced theme music:
Potato: x0_ox (Kane)

Lynch: Seastormjt
Standard Procedure, awww yeah
Vote: Benedict lousy "winner" needs to be taken down a peg