Dungeon Crawl - Where adventurers go to die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon Crawl - Where adventurers go to die
RE: Dungeon Crawl - Where adventurers go to die
(07-11-2012, 08:48 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »[Image: Screenshot2012-07-11at14356PM.png]

O u, Okawaru

Once I got the Robe of Misfortune from him. -4, all stats considerably drained, stealth penalty and various other terrible mishmash. Oh and of course, it autocurses.

Okawaru just sends whatever he finds in his attic at you.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
SpoilerShow

I had just entered a labyrinth a very short time ago – something like a dozen or so turns, I really do mean just – when I came across the large, straight metal walls and door that usually means you found the center and thus the minotaur and loot.

Turned out it wasn't that.

I've never seen abyss portal generation in a labyrinth before, but there ya go. At least they're honest about it.
At first I was Faffy the Demigod Necromancer.

I died of a Worker Ant's poison on floor 2.

Right now I'm Chuck Norris the Draconian Monk of the Shining One (i only have 1 MP how do they expect me to use the Divine Shield). I've cleared all of dungeon 2, but before clearing it, I encountered my first cursed item (fuck), found a scroll to uncurse it at a desperate time (hell yes) and realized all scrolls are good. All of them. I found one of magical mapping.

I found a few doors and an escape hatch.

Also I don't know how to take screenshots and Greenshot isn't working when I try it.
Here is a website that will tell you the system shortcut for screenshots on whatever your operating system is.
[Image: 6JBMTdx.png]

Mirdini the Demonspawn Death Knight...

was killed by Merlin the Stripper's ghost.

Well that's awkward

Mirdini did you umm... make "dark dealings" with Merlin? Winky