INTERVENE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERVENE
RE: INTERVENE
> EXPLORE TIME! GO THERE AND THERE AND THERE AND THERE AND THERE, not there, BUT GO THERE!
There's not going to be an update this weekend. I'll try to shoot for wednesday.

I need to prepare some assets before then to get a rapid fire update livestream going by then. btw, thats happening wednesday. I wanted to do that saturday, but problems with computer maintenance occurred. And then real life is interjecting me today what with my co admins asking me about the minecraft modpack I delayed for so long.

The other half of my time, not making Intervene, has been going into java programming, mainly to learn java. But I made this:

SpoilerShow

Its a laser. Think of it what you will. Modding minecraft is difficult without prior knowledge of java or even codding experience so what I've done so far is what I think is pretty cool.

Cya then ^.^

This is my twitch: www.twitch.tv/tamtam18_2
SpoilerShow
SIGH

Intervene is being put on hiatus.

[REDACTED]

I don't want to disrupt the quality of what I produce by continuing to live in such a hostile environment; Where fights between me and them mentally hold me back while i decompress after. Its just toxic to be around them any longer; to be around 2 people that do not care, or never try, or never understand, and just see you as someone they can throw out.

/me breathes in, breathes out.

I don't like this. Putting Intervene on hiatus even though its for its own good. I'll be fine. A friend is helping me find an out of town job. Obviously I will be moving out, but it will be a while until I can find some stable ground.

There will be no pre-hiatus update for that matter. Instead you could ask questions in this thread. It wouldn't hurt. This hiatus is for the best really.
SpoilerShow
Hey, take your time and wait as long as you need. We can take a hiatus and even if we kick and scream, we would prefer high quality updates later to low quality updates now.

Take all the time you need and try to have a good life, it sounds like you are having a rough time right now.
AUTHOR FIGMENTShow

> Look through the glass to make sure coast is clear, wouldn't want to try that door and find more oily imps

[Image: BTKLshF.gif]

[Image: lgtGcGY.gif]

You peer through the window and try to see as much as you can. There doesn't seem to be any imp in sight.

> EXPLORE TIME! GO THERE AND THERE AND THERE AND THERE AND THERE, not there, BUT GO THERE!

[Image: Yke5axy.gif]

Suddenly you want to be everywhere at once in this one single moment!

Your sense of exploration is momentarily overloaded.

> Self-guided tour until you meet someone (John).

[Image: mfnqtgr.gif]

It seems that the imps are distracted by the cookies strewn about below. None of them have taken notice of you yet.

The first floor is cutoff by the imps downstairs. Your only options for exploring are whats up here.

1: Head to john's room

2: Head to the defiled porcelain throne room

3: Head to the Dadbert Den
SpoilerShow
>Head to the Dadbert Den

[Image: mMV8jAB.gif]

The door is locked.

Well if you insisted; you could kick in the door, but john nor his father probably would not like that very much.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
>:Head to the Dadbert Den!!!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Defiled porcelain throne room next!

Yay! It's nice to see you back at it, Lylac. I enjoy your adventure!
>:Head to the Dadbert Den!!!

[Image: D8YaWna.gif]

You insisted on getting into the Dadbert Den. Your curiosity has gotten the better of you as the lock on the door is now broken. The room is no longer safe from imps.

Aside from an assortment of businessmen accessories and john's birthday gifts, there is a safe way down to the first floor from here. Apart from the cruxtruder and alchemiter you found on the way here you know from brief memory there is yet another two machines you haven't found. And one of them is in the room below.

These machines are the key to crafting items easily. Imps can be dealt with in small groups, but you'll need to fashion a weapon of sorts to fend off larger groups since you cannot use your powers right now due to the environment.
SpoilerShow
> Block he door with the bed
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Arm yourself with ironing iron. Use it as a flail.
>Become one with the pipe!
>Arm yourself with ironing iron. Use it as a flail.

[Image: NXrCR3O.gif]

You pick up the ironing iron by the end of its cord. You can already tell this thing is not meant to be used as a flail,
but it has a few uses in it before the cord gives out.

You store the ironing iron inside your GEAR inventory as a WEAPON and have equipped it as such.

>Become one with the pipe!

[Image: miI3NeY.gif]

Oh yeah, you'll become one with the pipe alright. but now's not the time to relax.

You take one of the pipes from the collection there anyways making sure no one is around to see you steal it.

> Block he door with the bed

[Image: 0INf3ju.gif]

[Image: 1Ptcrkt.gif]

[Image: Oq4uqaV.gif]

Before moving on from this room you clear the way to move the bed against the door; ensuring that imps won't be able to get into here for the time being.
SpoilerShow
> treat a room like a point and click adventure, check behind and under all furniture, but especially in those drawers.

> Try the hats on while at it. For science.

>Oogle cake mix fondly.
>date poster men in your imagination
SpoilerShow

>Oogle cake mix fondly.

[Image: mmwPMCO.gif]

You would oogle at the cake mix if only you had the means to use it to make a real cake. This box is just taunting you. Letting you know you cannot have your sweet delectable desires satisfied under the skaia lit sky. Every moment more looking at the box cover is a moment more in eternal torment where you. Cannot. Have. Cake.

Its devil's food too. You are a sucker for sugary sweets.

>date poster men in your imagination

[Image: grKgNAO.gif]

Bing cosby. Oh what a voice. What a man!

You don't need imagination for this date because you took your late wife to see the cloned singer of america's fatherly figure at the Cocoanut Grove memorial nightclub one summer's eve. It was a night to remember full of mirth, drinks, and song. She was the one who suggested that the two of you get to know Bing a little more, but that night could have been something else if he just wasn't so uptight.

The look of shock and suprise on his face when he figured it out was priceless.

==>

[Image: 9Q85B23.gif]

You don't know who this deuchebag is. You've never heard of him. He seems more like a photo stock model, and not an actual magician.

> Try the hats on while at it. For science.

[Image: cVRmwds.gif]

This is a simple hat, but its nice to have a hat to wear for a while. You'd like to wear a hat all the time, but your abilities would prevent you from doing so otherwise. Even at extreme speeds.

> treat a room like a point and click adventure, check behind and under all furniture, but especially in those drawers.

[Image: erBloXp.gif]

There's really almost nothing of interest here! The only things left to check that may have something of value is dad egbert's dresser and john's birthday presents. You know for sure you are not supposed to open those gifts as John needs them later! And while you were moving the bed there wasn't anything underneath it.

[Image: QzVRFLZ.gif]

You rummage through the dresser expecting to find something of interest.

==>

[Image: hnp5ndg.gif]

[Image: rPOU8vw.gif]

Lo and behold you found a spare wallet.

You once saw John using this in tandam with the machines lying around the house. Maybe this is an important key to crafting? You're not entirely sure how all this is connected yet.
SpoilerShow
> braid some of those ties and tie them to the iron handle for a more durable flail

>Use the wallet to captchalog your inventory, while at the same time using you inventory to inventorialize the wallet.
He doesn't yet have the knowledge for this to be a viable command, but we can possibly remove the ink from the journal and card the same way John removed the graffiti from the Bill Cosby poster.
(10-29-2016, 07:46 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Use the wallet to captchalog your inventory, while at the same time using you inventory to inventorialize the wallet.

I'm sure this would have absolutely no negative, Universe-ending repercussions whatsoever. Seconding! ^^
AUTHOR FIGMENTShow

>Use the wallet to captchalog your inventory, while at the same time using you inventory to inventorialize the wallet.

[Image: hfjJSaw.gif]

If you could just... Like John does so naturally... Oh! its as simple as that!

You CAPTCHALOG your WALLET.

Your wallet...

==>

[Image: 22Pwgq2.gif]

Oh mother of god, you CAPTCHALOGED ALL your items; which is to say all the items inside your wallet and you decided that was the ONE THING to use as a test item. As opposed to discovering how to captchalog items you don't know how to retrieve them.

Your WALLET MODUS has been PUSHED to your trench coat inventory. While it can still be retrieved and used it is now awaiting to be SHUFFLED back into the depths of the trench coat.

> braid some of those ties and tie them to the iron handler for a more durable flail

[Image: FqJhT4b.gif]

You grab the ties and tie them together with the ironing iron and make MORNING IRONY.

Hell yeah! The strength of the tie chain will hold out as you sling this irony into your enemies.
SpoilerShow
> Check the coast from the window and the hole on the floor

> YOU are the star of the show, it is you! Now go out there and give them imps some shiners!
>Seems you are done with this room for now, time to JUMP DOWN THE HOLE WITH NO REGARD TO SAFETY!