I will steal your words

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
I will steal your words
RE: I will steal your words
i Got THE name, see. I taken the time to steal the tongues; your tongues. but I Must copy more.
This thread is the Saltwater THAT words accidentally attribute to my good. Servant Wrote This songs so I will RISE. hawkspace is preserving my heart. It's joeks you CAN'T see my Mugger. raise me way well, motherfucker.

Reyweld, , ashley loather, Donut, Chwoka

very used to my ability.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
tHE SALUBRITY OF THE DINAR IS WANING TURN TO THE FINANCIAL SECTION ON PAGE THREE FOR MORE INFO ON HOW WE'RE GOING TO EAT YOUR HOUSE!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Wouldn’t the sentence “I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and and and and and Chips in my Fish-and-Chips sign” have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and and, and and and and, and and and and, and and and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?

(but these words are already stolen)
i burped a computer
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Ho-Oh no GUY, what have you Groudon?!?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I love my friends!
SpoilerShow
cock
dick
dong
penis
[eggplant emoji]
schlonger
boner
willy
pisser
knob
ding-a-ling
wang
bell-end
bell-end This a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Cleft, weft, aft, hither, thither, yon, stave, carve, shaven, haven, mauve, alcove, covenant, lexicon, oblivion, eld, teld, fjeld, fjord, sunder, sundry, foroned, bale, vale, dale, tale, harken, pard, sic, sect, fie.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
I'm here to help

the be to of and a in that have I it for not on with he she they as you do at this but his hers theirs by from we ours say or an will my one all would there their what so up out if about who get which go me when make can like time no just know him her people take
Is this loss?

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Here's just a regular bunch of words to steal from, because it seems like there hasn't been one of those in a while! Look at Reyweld being a neat kiddo. I think they're the bees, knees, and I am sticking to that even if it kills me.
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]