Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)
RE: Shutdown Showdown - Voting Phase 9C (8/17 live)
Hmm, what makes you say that Laser? 0:
And thank you Schazer! If for whatever reason I die in the night instead of achieving my wincon, do you think you could give that to me as well?
so i had an ability involving investigating who the key person is and on the night i used it a lot of roles got swapped around, in such a way that implied I ended up investigating Wheat. Also during a certain theme, I get informed if the Key Person was killed at night and by who. Lordlyhour killed the key person the same night that wheat died.

That said, while this is convincing, I now kind of want to check something out so maybe i'll hold off for another night to try something...

Unvote
A lot of actions got swapped around, not roles.
Sorry to hear that, Laser! I'm not able to bring Wheat back to life, so your best option is, tragically, to die and let me grant you a fresh new wincon.

Hi wM! I'll try to do that but will for fairness' sake give priority to those whose wincons are completely no longer doable.
Schazer can have both of my banners, and I'm shoveling Myeth twice (unless I can't, in which case I'll shovel Wheat twice again).

a52 - cool.
Robust Laser - cool.
Schazer - cool.
Seawyrm - cool, in all likelihood.
Robottobt - cool.
Justice Watch - it's me.
awkwardcarapace - cool.
wiltingMyosotis - cool.

everyone's cool, my dudes.

Laser, I have less information than you regarding your situation, but if I had to guess, your key person is still alive.

Most of y'all just need time to win. Schazer needs banners and Laser needs to figure out his stuff. wM will die when they win so don't touch em, okay, its rude to interfere with the monarch's struggle. Assuming everything else happens, after that this game should be good to go

Schazer how many more items do you need

oh yeah i'm forgetting one last thing. seawyrm, can you please say the phrase in our quicktopic? i'm getting antsy and i literally have nothing to hold over your head, and I think it would be rude to just kill you especially since nobody would benefit.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I think it is only fair to relay this poem from Lordlyhour. He had his fair shake.

Lordly Wrote:Alas Alack dear Lordlyhour
Has been cut down, The Fragile Flower
and so too he has been locked
The Ghostly Killer, Perma-roleblocked!

My power was poeming people to death, and the ability to do that even post corpsing.
Locked, I just gotta hope everyone explodes or something. Any Further Nightmurders Aint from ya boy!
GG!
so the night that i investigated for a key person, I looked at wM. I was told 'yes this person is the key person'. and then I got the information about redirects which made me think it was actually talking about Wheat. But if the Key Person is still alive, it could be wM, which would be very bad if their victory requires them to die, unless it's a myeth kinda death and it's just removal from the game without counting as a 'death'.

So my best case scenario is that EITHER wM doesn't "die" upon victory, or the redirects didn't go the way I thought on the night of my investigation, and somebody I haven't even considered is the Key Person.
I... hate to inform this to you Laser, but my death is neccesary for me to win! It seems super unfair if I end up being your key person. You should try investigating again!

And that is fair, thank you for your consideration Schazer! c:

And as Justice said, pleaaaase don't kill me. If I get this round correct, I should[!!!!!] finally have my horse!! My kingdom may leave me but my horse won't.
Oh wait, I just reread what you said. It says that I die, but maybe it doesn't count in that case?
Yeah I get my abilities reset during time loops and I didn't use my investigate since last one, since like, I thought I had it figured out. So tonight I'll confirm what's going on!
Best of luck! Let the banner cheer you on! ^O^
I should note that there was one other player looking for a key person, but they are dead now.
Lordly Wrote:Alas Alack dear Lordlyhour
Has been cut down, The Fragile Flower
and so too he has been locked
The Ghostly Killer, Perma-roleblocked!

My power was poeming people to death, and the ability to do that even post corpsing.
Locked, I just gotta hope everyone explodes or something. Any Further Nightmurders Aint from ya boy!
GG!

\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

SLAP both of my garbo banners on Schazer
Which player would that be if i may ask? 0:
I think it might have been Superficial.
I'm Garbo and I'm proud!!!!

I'm gonna assume the banners people have slapped me with are not usable items, in which case I need 8 more items to win?
i'm using tonight to try and figure out the status of my win condition but i also have a use of an ability to make somebody gain two of the daily item that i'll use on you next phase

and then i've got the ability to force somebody to use their ability whether they want to or not but i don't think that'll be applicable in a way that would be worth delaying whatever else is going on
Myeth also says they didn't kill kilozombie, although it was convenient.

My thought is that it was Lordly before they were permablocked.
Didn't aC roleblock Lordly immeadtly, though? 0:
They didn’t?? But what else could Myeth have gotten an item from Mirdini’s corpse for

But I trust that this is he case, and hopefully no further murders should happen from this round forward
Maybe he just wanted to use the shovel? Who knows, really! Or maybe someone else killed Kilo in pity of Myeth?
Lordly was lynched two rounds ago, and if ac used his lock last round, then it makes sense that lordly would be able to get one more kill in before the lock activated this round. Then he told me he was locked, this round.

Does this make sense to the rest of you?
Ah, yeah! Makes sense. The lock only activated this round, I assume? 0:

And Laser, I saw a snippet of a thing with my conversation with Justice Watch that miiiight help you? Not sure!

"JWatch
I think someone made those targeting you target SeaWyrm instead, and vice-versa[snip]"

If you targeted me but got redirected, and your key person's presumably still alive, it may be SeaWyrm! Unless one of these things is incorrect.
wiltingMyosotis Slaps a Garbo Banner on Robust Laser

Splat!

Justice Watch Slaps a Garbo Banner on Schazer

Splat!

Justice Watch Slaps a Garbo Banner on Schazer

Splat!

Schazer is Smelly!

Yuck!

awkwardcarapace Slaps a Garbo Banner on Schazer

Splat!
Schazer feels temporarily stronger!

awkwardcarapace Slaps a Garbo Banner on Schazer

Splat!
Schazer has visions of For2.0na!
Schazer has visions of For2.0na!

Justice Watch uses Shovel on Wheat's Body

Justice Watch's labours have paid off!

Justice Watch uses Shovel on Wheat's Body

Justice Watch's labours have paid off!

Votes:
a52 (0+1) - 1 Anonymous Vote

Abstaining - Everyone
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Vote: No lynch.
I can't for the life of me remeber if a52 will be lynched if we all abstain but...