= The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Canned]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
= The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Canned]
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 17/80~]
ssshhhhhh
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 17/80~]
Well if we end up with no domestics here then it might make sense to move over there to accomodate the boring people even if we have the majority.
SpoilerShow
Nooooot likely.
I was more talking about a hypothetical we have 20 (no domestics) they have 15 (With like 5 domestics) situation, but as it stands it doesn't make much sense for us to move.
SpoilerShow
At first I was resistant to the idea of catering to a stubborn minority but I would actually be down with showing those sticks-in-the-mud what a real massclaim* partytown is.

*massclaims not required to complete the game. Massclaims recommended for optimum gameplay experience.
It would be a hilarious twist if a ton of people on Fantasy Strike signed up purely to force us to host the game on Fantasy Strike.
WHY CAN'T I JUST BE MYSELF

yeah i am probably in no position to do this but I AM SO DAMN BALLISTIC I MEAN DOMESTIC THAT'S WHAT I SAID YES
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
We should host it over there while using this thread to conspire premeditated clusterfuck shenanigans. I expect songs and dances people.

Speaking of, if people keep dying in the middle of rap battles I can't be held responsible if go all Orpheus on that ass.

(In, btw)
(05-27-2014, 01:57 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Speaking of, if people keep dying in the middle of rap battles I can't be held responsible if go all Orpheus on that ass.

I got Oedipus and Orpheus confused for a moment there and I'm kind of sad my brain figured out what the problem was
If we end up moving, a link to the other forum on both forums would be real cool.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
i'd really prefer not to move if at all possible
I'd like to sign up but as the dude who gets killed right at the start of the game and never actually gets to play
No
(yes)
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 24/80~]
CURRENT STANDINGS
[Image: gallery_thumb.jpg] 7 (D-2) [Image: Eagles-Logo-Mini1-e1319775357454.jpeg] 17 (D-2)
CURRENT MAX TOTAL: 22 PLAYERS
RE: = The SSOHKU: Secret Society of Homicidal Kitchen Utensils = [Signups: 24/80~]
Aw yeah, let's hear it for Eagle superiority!

SpoilerShow
Caw caw motherfuckers!
[Image: 3047579-md.jpg]

Do the Fantastruck forums have a symbolic animal? I'm sure I could rustle up eagles owning most other members of the animal kingdom.
I'm gonna say the closest thing to judging by their decoration and background image is a dragon.

So I dunno, just look up some reptiles/featherless birds or something?
[Image: eagle_and_dragon-793882.jpg][Image: 579px-Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico.svg.png]

Pictorially owned
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11825&stc=1&...1318729631]

SMACK

[Image: 419545293633329d3b.jpg]

DOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

[Image: Gold_Dragon_vs_Ol_Otar_s_Eagle_by_MrSpookyFace.jpg]
(05-29-2014, 04:38 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »[Image: Gold_Dragon_vs_Ol_Otar_s_Eagle_by_MrSpookyFace.jpg]

aw they're nuzzling
Please consider this my application

In other words, I'm in!
(05-29-2014, 04:38 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »[Image: 419545293633329d3b.jpg]

I can't believe this exists... this is amazing.
Signups will run for one more week.
Be sure to gather as many folks as youd like to see play!
I've signed up on this forum just to join! I probably won't be as active than in previous games though, partly because 80 players is just too damn many for me to keep track of them all (Blendersongfia was already too much), and also because that kind of play got me killed pretty fast in my last two games. The one condition is that I can't join until after June 5th, which probably won't be too much of a problem.
druple i'm goin to lynch you d1 to nake up for my lack of that in bsfia