MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (36/36)
Speaking of returning from the grave, my notes say something about Solaris pulling a Lazarus somewhere. Is he around?
Potato: Not The Author for threatening poor, innocent bigro.

Vote: D0gbot because my grandpappy told me to never trust a machine.
ask dogbot to play some music

potato: granolaman
granola is a foodstuff!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Naw, y'got that backwards. You want to potato the dog, and vote me. Robots are notoriously hard to suffocate, after all.

I ain't threatening Bigro in any case. That'd imply that I desire something from him, whereas in the case that this is I am instead making a judgement upon his character and acting in accordance. In any case it seems to have dredged up some interesting results.

Not The Author Wrote:Apparently Loather is "one of Bigro's girls," whatever that means. Wouldn't have guessed, but then I might not have paid enough attention before. I guess they really do want me dead, what with avoiding the official channels of voting...

Why d'you want me dead, then? Why is that the most important thing, in your mind(s), at this time?

Not The Author Wrote:You could at least try to pretend to convince others so that your cahoots are less obvious. It's like you don't even care!
Nyooooooom

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Not The Author (1) - Airey
ProfessorLizzard (1) - Gnauga
TehPilot (1) - GeneX
Bigro (1) - Not The Author
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (1) - Loather

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Mooooooooooooooooyn

TehPilot (1) - Not The Author
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Not The Author (2) - Bigro, Loather
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - TehPilot
cerebralConfinement (1) - cerebralConfinement
granolaman (1) - Crowstone

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
(11-28-2013, 04:15 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Naw, y'got that backwards. You want to potato the dog, and vote me. Robots are notoriously hard to suffocate, after all.

I ain't threatening Bigro in any case. That'd imply that I desire something from him, whereas in the case that this is I am instead making a judgement upon his character and acting in accordance. In any case it seems to have dredged up some interesting results.

Not The Author Wrote:Apparently Loather is "one of Bigro's girls," whatever that means. Wouldn't have guessed, but then I might not have paid enough attention before. I guess they really do want me dead, what with avoiding the official channels of voting...

Why d'you want me dead, then? Why is that the most important thing, in your mind(s), at this time?

Not The Author Wrote:You could at least try to pretend to convince others so that your cahoots are less obvious. It's like you don't even care!

Jesus said not to judge, yet here you are defending yourself with sin. You know what I think? I think that between the two of us, you're the one in cahoots. That's right- in cahoots with the devil himself! Tossing you the potato is simply the moral thing to do.

God bless.
[Image: DUsJpYs.gif]
Yeah! The cahoots! Devil cahoots! Potato: NTA

Also sup guys, what's the haps?
<b>Not The Author</b>

Yeah i see that vote on me, not letting you get away with that.
Vote: Coldstone. Your ice cream is too expensive.

BACK TO WORK FOR ME!
potato: Potato
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
"YOU CAN'T DENY ME MY DELICIOUS RIGHTS"
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I think the potato should go back to Tehpilot, his avatar is begging for it.

Potato: TehPilot

On a similar logic, [b]Vote: GeneX [b] for impersonating Sir Vimes.
Lets try again, roar Vote: GeneX
Oh no I was tempted to change the once again failed [/b] that somehow became a [\b], please don't kill me for it
Your transgressions are forgiven in light of your inevitable painful death

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
Not The Author (1) - Airey
ProfessorLizzard (1) - Gnauga
TehPilot (1) - GeneX
Bigro (1) - Not The Author
D0gbot (1) - Loather
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Seriously though folks, avoid editing posts where possible. Love the management

TehPilot (2) - Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Not The Author (3) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - TehPilot

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
Boon: Undo whatever action stopped every single kill last night

Seriously what's up with that.

Also Vote: ProfessorLizzard don't act like you're sorry about editing because you are not, scum.
My avatar isn't Vimes, it's the Guarding Dark.

Ugh, it's like you haven't ever used google images to find an avatar when you get bored of your old one.

Tater: Professorlizzard
Boon: the potato is now a turnip instead
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
It may be thanksgiving in some place that's not here right now, but I'm certainly not thankful that none of you jerks died over the last six months. And we had been keeping such a good pace too.

Ah well, back to the old grind.

Lynch: Bigro
Potato: Credit
Potato: ProfessorLizzard

i made a similar mistake, also my spelling seems to have gone down hill since i left.
Welp.

Anyone care to remind me if there was anything good going on? All I can remember about this game is that I dressed up sharp, smuggled a googly-eyed paper-cut-out potato into a subtropical garden and rapped awesomely. That and the fact that everyone dies/died/is dying (slowly). So basically, everything I remember is about me. Huh. How about that...

I think I kept notes but they'd be a hundred miles south-west of here and also probably far prettier than they were informative

(to that end, Vote: Schazer & Potato: Greg)
Bowl of weetbix and a plate of bacon and eggs

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
Palamedes+Not The Author (1) - Airey
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
TehPilot (1) - GeneX
Bigro (2) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded
D0gbot (1) - Loather
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Bigro, Chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Sunday morning gonna do it all again

TehPilot (2) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamedes+Not The Author (3) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven
Ican'tgivecredit (2) - TehPilot, Coldblooded
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Akumu, Anomaly, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Announcement: The Not The Author slot is now Palamedes+Not The Author. The two players will share the role, and still have one vote between them.
Potato: Me

I am damned determined I will be able to make some sort of potato~y dish before this whole mess is over. I'm hungry you know!
So hang on, how are we referring to this slot from now on? Palamauthor? Not The Medes? Pal The Author, or Pal The Medes? Authormedes? Not Me, Author? Not Palamedes, Author? Not The Medes You Were Looking For, Nor The Author You Were Expecting? Medesnot? Pall Mall Nall? Palasnot? The Palamedes? The Not The Author Show And It's Spinoff, The Palamedes Show? The Incompatibly Named Sandwich? Medesthor? Thoramedes? Palamedes+NTA=Hydra? Hydramedes? Hydrathor? Hydrophone? Hydra-on-the-telephone? That One Slot With The Two People In It? Slot 27? Slot Number 27? Palaslot? Authorslot? Palamauthorslotamedes? Notpalathemedesauthorslot? Not The Slot? NoPtatlhaemaeudtehsor? Slot Why-Am-I-Not-Asleep-Yet? Slot *insert pun here*? Slot *insert fantastic pun here*? Slot *insert terrible pun here*? Just Those Guys, You Know? Two's A Couple? A Pair Of Palavers? Slot Something? Potato Receiving Area? Introducing... Palamedes? But There's Two Of Them, Which One Do I Kill? Why Not Just Shoot Them Both? Because I've Only Got One Gun? Slot #27: The Musical? Not The Foggiest? But Really, That One Slot With The Two People In It?

This is a seriously important issue that I believe we must address if we are to all become better murderpeople. Clearly.
"Them". Obviously.