Quick Dirty Bastards: For All The Lovers Out There
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Spoon of Destiny
Work-exhausted Karma:
Scott 6
Para 5
Felix 5
Pharms 4
Chwoka 4

I'll rewrite in the proper format Saturday, but I get the impression you guys want your numbers already.
Announcement: The August 11th game will run at 8PM central due to obligations on my end and to hopefully be a decent time for Schazer. I'll have your Karma in the morning.
Teh Karmaz:
Chwoka 12
Scott 11
Pharms 10
Para 8
Felix 6
RE: Quick Dirty Wacky Racers
Event!

Mysteries are coming into the light, the threads of our story draw closer together, and property damage is at an all time high! But where has Harvestine been during all this? What wacky shenanigans and dark intrigues has our intrepid eco-terrorist been up to?

Tune in Friday 9PM PST/11PM CST/ Saturday 1PM JST for an extra special outing! Grab your favorite PC or NPC and let that dirty continuity have it!

Unrelated bookkeeping:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Bonus Round
can i be pete again
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: I've got a plan and it starts with 'g'
A Quick and Dirty recap (or two) for some Quick and Dirty Harvestine-powered mayhem:

Harvestine, where weret thou
SpoilerShow
RECAP THE DEUX

SpoilerShow
Vegetarian Karma:
Scott: 12
Chwoka: 10
Pharms: 9
Para: 9
Schazer: 6
Felix: 4 (I'm counting the aborted hour or two from earlier)

Remember ladies and gentlemen, the season finale premiers at 5PM Central/3PM Pacific/6PM Eastern Saturday and 7AM JST Sunday. Hope to see you all there!
Quick list of karma spending (25 karma total, let's burn this shit)

SpoilerShow

Remaining karma: 3
QUICK DIRTY WACKY RACERS
(according to Guy Peterson)

A lot had happened so I am going to try to write it down. I'm no Peter Marshall (who I think is like, technically half-dead???), so that's why I am getting Shodan (scary) and Lydia December (not so scary) to help me on this. Which is good because I only have one good arm and I don't have a really good memory. But I KNOW Damien Tanner is still around. I mean SOMEONE has to keep taking bites out of my sandwich...

Anyway to the summary.

SpoilerShow
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Hunker down with a digibeer in the Midnight Cowboy
Ok, so we were given Granola (that motherfucker)'s concession that we could guarantee the escape of three NPCs from the Seattle Cloud.

My votes are for Agatha, Maxine, and Lord Snapdragon. As for TNT, I'd like to veto him or encourage any other voters to change their vote for him. He's awesome and it'll break Harv's heart, granted, but I really don't want that last scene retconned.

The trio listed were all in the Greenwood convoy, so it stands to reason that if anyone got out of town it was them. Their failure to escape shits all over Magus Margery's efforts to protect everyone. Agatha and Maxine are both solid choices who can offer the Bastards a lot of useful skills.

Lord Snapdragon is kind of iffy by comparison, but he's the only other valid NPC other than TNT that Harv cares for. She could've been against blowing up the leyline, as it would destroy the home she promised LSD and make maintaining sentience harder for the mole people (which was why she was adamant about making sure they were evacuated, so they could all migrate to another leyline).

Harv agreed to the plan with the caveat her charges got out safely, and if LSD fell off the convoy then Harv officially failed to protect everyone she'd claimed responsibility for.

Tl;dr if we don't take TNT (and I feel we shouldn't), Harv needs to have rescued LSD - a passable third choice that makes narrative sense tacked on the back of two very good choices.

In conclusion: LSD, Agatha, and Maxine are my votes.
My votes are near exactly the same as Schazer's, and pretty much for the same reasons.

Agatha, Maxine, LSD, with JJ a fourth place vote.
Maxine, Agatha, LSD, JJ, Barack Obama
We're on for intermission 1 on Saturday 6 PM PST right?
Yessiree bob.
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: If you give a bear a flashbang
Tune in, listeners, we've got a special offer for all you fans of the Quick Dirty Bastards!

We've kicked off the Intermission Sessions, and Artyam, Commander of the Ghosts, has offered the Bastards the chance to pull in Ghost contacts (that's you guys, listeners) for relevant missions. This gives you a chance to join your favourite Shadowrunners in leaving flaming wreckage where their enemies once stood!

How it's gonna work is you hop into #quickdirty, we help you build a character, and when we've got the right people lined up you join some or all of the Bastards on a fun romp through Obama's America.

Don't delay, apply today!
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: If you give a bear a flashbang (Accepting Characters)
Respeccing for respect:

Harv learns new skills Assensing, Summoning and Banishing (4 points each, 11 points remain).

She learns a new spell, Deathtouch (5 points, 6 points remain).
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: If you give a bear a flashbang (Accepting Characters)
Massive Karma Dump from like the last 4 months!

Finale
Guy 10
Shodan 10
Harv 12
Peter 7
Lydia 9

Intermission1
Guy 5
Shodan 6
Lydia 5
Harv 6
Twix 2

Intermission2
Guy 5
Shodan 4
Lydia 6
Harv 2
Twix 6

Chicago:
Lydia 10
Harv 12
Guy 11
Shodan 12
Twix 11

Sealab:
Lydia: 4
Guy: 4
Shodan: 4
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Traditional Rat Greeting
>Decryption Transcript Retrieved from Users>Gandarufu>Local Files
>Origin Verified
>Identification Verified> PNove
>Processing
>Warning. Interference Detected. Sandbox Executing to avoid commlink corruption
>”And that’s the last of [th]em. All mages offline. Download the results and send it to my office. Back to the drawing board on this one.”
>”Yessir bossman!”
>[DATA CORRUPTED]
>”No I don’t think this was a failure. Sure, we killed a decent portion of our magestock, but we got a reaction. We did something right. Now all we have to do is figure out what and make it bigger.
>[DATA CORRUPTED]
>”The Merchants will be detached. The ambient magic they drew to the sites was barely worth the trouble and attention they brought to the operation. I’ll find whoever’s in charge and handle the severance.”
>[DATA CORRUPTED]
>”No, it’s nothing. Just that Zerk was stationed at Site Owari, where the breakout occurred. The whole series of events over there just seem... no, nevermind.”
>”Data retrieved!”
>”Ah, excellent. We’re close, sir, I can feel it. We’ll have our answers soon enough”
>[DATA CORRUPTED]
>”Of course Mr. Lolfwyr”

>UPDATE: Translation Complete
>Transcript Re: Maria Peterson
>Processing
>”-it confirmed? They’re in town?”
>”By our records this fits their M.O. to a tee”
>”Hmph. Good thing we kept them then, especially after Tanner--”
>”Why is that on?”
>”Oh? Bothersome”
>END TRANSMISSION

Karma!
SpoilerShow
Chasing the Dragon (s02e02)
Harv: 7
Shodan: 7
Guy: 6
Lydia: 8
Twix: 8
Kaz: 6

Combined loot:
Hughes Stallion (Helicopter), 4x Dodge Guardian (motorcycles), Thundercloud Morgan (ATV), Tata Hotspur (Humvee), General Products COP (APC), 200 surviving Ex-explosive rounds, 4x Foam sprayers, 1x Peter Marshall.

Vehicles are hot and can be fenced for 40% book value through Kaz’s connections.

Kaz receives an additional 3500 nuyen for a partial success at the evacuation.
A robbery was planned and enacted
By the Yakuza and Discordians at the same time
A memory chit was to be extracted
With only independent defenses to stop the crime

The poet Keats and Kaz were the first on the scene
Though Shodan and Guy their own plan designed
At Shodan's direction, Guy set an alarm to scream
And from seperate entrances the two groups intertwined

With invisibility spells and stealth and disguise
The two disparate groups made their way to the vault
Guards were murdered, and they fought for the prize
When they all suffered from a wild assault

Crashing into the bank in a katamari ball
Came a rogue AI, chased by Lydia and Peter
It pulled up the data chip, sparking a free-for-all
While Keats was impressed by the spellcaster's meter

With the chip secured, they made a mad getaway
But pulled from the job nought but a game to play
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Bank Heist Karma:
Schazer: 2
Pharms: 4
Chwoka: 5
Scott: 5
Para: 6
Mirdini: 5
Sai: 6 (+1 writeup bonus)

Guy obtains access to two bank accounts with a combined worth of 8000 nuyen.
[9:54:08 AM] Alex Kent: Attention Bastards: Today's session is going to be a very special challenge session!
[9:55:32 AM] Alex Kent: Scott has been greenlit to hijack the session with Peter's Risus game, and playing the game will result in maximum session karma. However, there's a catch:
[9:57:24 AM] Alex Kent: I will be doing my best to distract and derail you all from the game by offering up juicy plot hooks and character development scenes. Should you fall prey to the spoilers, then you lose.
[10:00:44 AM] Alex Kent: Playing the game and just completely ignoring all the character-specific hooks will net you 6 karma, easy as that. If you listen to the plot hook and find a way in character to avoid it (for now), you'll reap in a grand total of 12 (count em) 12 karma! If you cannot resist the hook, your karma for the session will drop by six, and so will the rest of the party's!
[10:01:04 AM] Alex Kent: (and yes, we can totally go negative just watch me)
[10:01:15 AM] Alex Kent: So, are you prepared to play my game?
[10:02:15 AM] Alex Kent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE

edit: [1:55:47 PM] Alex Kent: also fun fact: since Scott's 'dming' this session he gets a special "no negatives" exemption to the karma rule, so if he really feels like it he can screw everyone else over
Buying 10 karma off of Chwoka for 25,000 nuyen~
Selling 5 Karma to Guy for 12500 nuyen.
Welp I'm suddenly covered in players and they all have the mental fortitude of psychic clams or something.

Chwoka: 12
Mirdini: 12
Schazer: 12
Sai: 12
Pharms: 12
Scott: 15
Godbot: 12