Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(01-03-2018, 02:46 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »bhaao, do you know who your own father is?
Do you have their DNA?

process is hearing from real mother. cuz she is not rascal women, that she dont know who has tilled her and did not know who is our real papa.

it is the damn mother. who knows who is our real papa and seen our papa before our damn birth.

so if there is anyone who is ignorant fool than its always you ( aka ) damn child not the damn mother.

and if you drag her down to your rascal status of ignorant fool than you will only fool yourself with your own duplicity. that is all. ;') ( finished )
(01-03-2018, 02:46 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »bhaao, do you know who your own father is?
Do you have their DNA?

You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :
- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
bhaao, do you know who your own father is?
Do you have their DNA?
(01-03-2018, 03:07 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »bhaao, do you know who your own father is?
Do you have their DNA?

nah nah you now lick your so called DNA test. ( rascal fool ) you lick it yourself. ;')

and im not that rascal like you that i will take care of bogus DNA test and challenge my real mother.

im not rascal pig like you who only understand the langueage of vagina.
(01-03-2018, 03:13 AM)bhaao Wrote: »
(01-03-2018, 03:07 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »bhaao, do you know who your own father is?
Do you have their DNA?

nah nah you now lick your so called DNA test. ( rascal fool ) you lick it yourself. ;')

and im not that rascal like you that i will take care of bogus DNA test and challenge my real mother.

im not rascal pig like you who only understand the langueage of vagina.

bhaao, if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
dos0, how do you like your eggs?
(01-03-2018, 03:39 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »dos0, how do you like your eggs?

now you are taking in your deep throat my big big and tight tight by pying without invitation like an shameless slut.

so ( for my info only ) are you shameless whore ? ;')
(01-03-2018, 03:39 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »dos0, how do you like your eggs?

can you recall everythign which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute or not ?

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

yes or no ??
how are you two so sinless when you keep saying things like "damn" and "slut". i don't think krishna would approve.
Dos0 this is not how u make friends
SpoilerShow
Wait a minute
SpoilerShow
THERE ARE 2 BOTS IN THIS THREAD
SpoilerShow
I cant believe Dos0's 92 years old, must have haunted like hundreds of clockworks back in his days
SpoilerShow
(01-03-2018, 04:32 AM)a52 Wrote: »how are you two so sinless when you keep saying things like "damn" and "slut". i don't think krishna would approve.

who are you `1st of all ? so that i care for your thinking ? ( huh ? ) who are you ? are you another authority ? than give me another explanation and than open your mouth. ;')

only than otherwise keep it silent. cuz i will not give any pissage at all. ;')
(01-03-2018, 10:30 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Dos0 this is not how u make friends

it is ( fun to see ) that after taking my big big and tight tight so deep in your throat you are saying still it is small and has not changed its shape. ;')

really it is fun to hear from you. ;')
and if there is anyone intelligent in this forum as some was claiming to be than come forward and prove yourself. ( its an open challenge )

if anyone is really son of 1 man or suck the breast of there mothers in there childhood than come forward and prove yourself. ;')
(01-03-2018, 04:21 PM)bhaao Wrote: »and if there is anyone intelligent in this forum as some was claiming to be than come forward and prove yourself. ( its an open challenge )

Wouldn't we all like to prove ourselves intelligent.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Aw beans, I meant to make a special post when I got to 100, but I'm already at 110 111?

I guess dos0 is right, I do not remember every `1 cheap minute of my life.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|_ |_ |_ |_
(01-03-2018, 10:30 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Dos0 this is not how u make friends

Myeth Wrote:I have just sent you a buddy request.
You can view your pending requests from User Control Panel -> Buddy/Ignore List.

is this how you make f.riends?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
(01-03-2018, 04:27 PM)Joe Starman Wrote: »
(01-03-2018, 04:21 PM)bhaao Wrote: »and if there is anyone intelligent in this forum as some was claiming to be than come forward and prove yourself. ( its an open challenge )

Wouldn't we all like to prove ourselves intelligent.

and where is that intelligent person ? who knows than mother ? where is he ? and if you claim to be such thing like another authority than give me another explanation and than open your mouth. ;)

and if you think you are intelligent and i must tell you that dogs in the street are more intelligent than you. but what is the value of him ?

he is also another street dog like you.
gosh you really like insulting people you're trying to convert, don't you

must work really well in the dating scene
I forget where I read it, but someone left up a bot to reply while they were away, and someone else engaged with the bot for a very long time because of how adversarial it was.

Alas, being adversarial does not prove that Krishna is real.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|_ |_ |_ |_
I want to know more about these intelligent street dogs.
Is it a bookish intelligence, or more of a strategic cunning?
Dos0 accepted my pal request!! Thank you Dos0
SpoilerShow
(01-03-2018, 05:20 PM)a52 Wrote: »gosh you really like insulting people you're trying to convert, don't you

must work really well in the dating scene

im speaking as you are acting. and it is an fact that ( first class saint ) you are taking my big big and tight tight in your deep throat by pying without invitation.

why you took it in your deep throat ? `1st of all who told you to do it and than blame me ?

and i have explained the purpose of human life. ( and take it as granted that you cannot follow it )