Farm Goods

Poll: Choose.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pouch of Many Seeds
25.00%
3 25.00%
Unyielding Shovel
16.67%
2 16.67%
10 Generic Followers
25.00%
3 25.00%
Cube of Exchange
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Farm Goods
RE: Farm Goods
You must be registered to view this content.
Credit jumps off the tower of salt and begins shoving dirt and salt into his mouth (aka the pentagrams). After two large pentagrams, however, Credit retires from this line of action, sick from the dirt. Credit throws up blood and dirt.

Sleepy flies down to the shape on the jellyfish, greeting it. The shape moves around, hearing Sleepy's voice but being unable to tell where it is coming from. As Sleepy gets closer the shape more clearly becomes human, and then mermaid.

"Hello..?"

"Do you have any seeds?"

"What? Why?"

"I want seeds. Do you, or not?"

"No, I don't have seeds..."

Earthexe goes around planting a seed in the centre of each pentagram. After they finish, wiping the sweat off their brow, all of the mounds where the seeds were planted sprout green shoots.

Gatr asks some followers to make some bars out of trees... but they can't. There are no trees.

uses the cube of exchange on Sleepy's, a52's and Credit's corpses, and they are converted into 3 medium cubes of bone and 3 small piles of mystery meat.

The Salt Demons continue to gather more salt in the form of flying around them.

The people, a little bored, do their own things.

Stuff:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i take 5 small baby followers and devote each of them to their own large pentagram and sacrifice them in the name of Ba'al
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
i begin harvesting salt to exchange into pure sodium and pure chloride.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
I recuperate with aid from my salt cultists, tell them how we evaporate salt from sea water
How might i join?

Egg It hatched.Show
Credit places five baby cultists in five salty pentagrams, forming itself a large pentagon. The earth cracks, and a perfect pentagram connects the sacrifices. Each splits apart and melts away into the group, much to the horror of the otherwise unusually passive followers. The ground inside the pentagram cracks and falls away, as Credit calls for Ba'al.

[Image: CJlap8z.png]

The Fourth Anti-king, Avatar of Ba'al, has risen! Every player, save the ghosts and demon *cough credit cough*, can feel the aura of evil and corruption it gives off.

Numbers, unfazed, exchanges salt into sodium and chlorine gas. The sodium stays on the ground, not easily handled by the living. The chlorine forms a small but dense cloud; however it will disperse. Don't breathe too deeply!

Schazer makes a full leg recovery with help from the panicked salt cultists who did not know what they were getting into. They are too distracted for learning though, failing to take your simple info to heart.

Fourth Anti-king, Avatar of Ba'al releases a sound of splitting flesh smacking salt pillars as he screams. A wave of energy causes the nearby dirt to twist and shape into cursed tendrils.

(ShiningKatana, just vote in the poll and start posting actions.)

Stuff:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i ask ba'al to create a ba'al bald ball
i'll even do a blood magic trick
*grabs a blood syringe from behind ba'al's ear, and uses it to make a gram pentagram*
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
I go and look for sharp rocks on the other side of the island.

Egg It hatched.Show
i float into the air and bow so hard i go around in circles.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I depart this place with my salt cultists and any others who wish to join us for greener pastures, this is not our place