Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth
(05-04-2016, 05:15 AM)Colby Wrote: »look for a door under the welcome mat

The evil monster did warn the Newcomer of puzzles, traps, and hindrances. Under the mat would be an easy place to hide a trap door. With no means of getting medical attention, a drop from this height could lead to a slow and painful death.
[Image: PtKdJvb.png]
Oh! It's a LARGE KEY.
[Image: BrSgCMi.png]
A key this large could open a LARGE TREASURE BOX.
[Image: J8oDCcf.png]
No, that's too obvious for a solution to a PUZZLE. And anyway, wouldn't it be easy enough to pick the lock with an ORDINARY STICK? No, this key must have a greater use of some sort.
[Image: CR8E156.png]
Perhaps it could be used as a weapon. Yes, that would be incredibly cool and symbolic. Instead of opening up boxes, the Newcomer open some wounds. The girl felt somewhat relieved at the thought that maybe she wouldn't be defenseless in this strange, unfamiliar-- Who is that?
[Image: QdRQk9M.png]
"Hey, that's mine. Give it back."
She handed over the large key to him.
[Image: psLTXC4.png]
"Thank you."
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
Acquire a shield to protect yourself from those antlers
...may you come in?
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Wait, how does this whole room work for someone like him? He's shuffling sideways because his horns are so big. How's he get through the door?
Take his hat and attempt to wear it.
You must be registered to view this content.
Polevault on the horns and into the area. No way you're going to be caught like that.
trick him into coming outside and then shut him out
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
(9 panel update coming. no more suggestions.)
(i'll delete this later)

EDIT: Keeping this post for posterity.
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
Ask if this person is a monster.
I'll let you two off with a warning, but if anyone pulls something like this again, you will be banned from this thread and I will not hesitate to report you.
(05-05-2016, 02:39 AM)Monkeysky Wrote: »Acquire a shield to protect yourself from those antlers
[Image: b3hyLeu.png]
"That's also mine. You can't have it."
[Image: TBHgHfF.png]
Once again, the Newcomer was bested in a battle of wits. Drat!
(05-05-2016, 02:48 AM)earthexe Wrote: »...may you come in?
[Image: MYgxL6u.png]
"So, would you like to come in? You seem a little rattled, like you could use some comfort and consolin'."
(05-05-2016, 02:54 AM)Monkeysky Wrote: »Wait, how does this whole room work for someone like him? He's shuffling sideways because his horns are so big. How's he get through the door?
[Image: bjTbJtM.png]
"Your huge horns are in the way. I couldn't even if I wanted to."
[Image: gGsMt6J.png]
"My horns aren't big, just a li'l above average, I reckon. It's your horn length that's abnormal. I can barely see them. And I can come in and out of my house just fine. I'll demonstrate for you."
[Image: NsYYSZm.png]
He moved out of the Newcomer's way. "You'll hafta come in first. There's not very much room on the porch."
[Image: 6tkGiGr.png]
[Image: ybOsNh1.png]
[Image: rPKSJnp.png]
"Ha ha ha," he said. He was laughing. "I wasn't 'specting ta have any visitors so even though I've been meanin' to expand it, I've been puttin' it off in favor of other renovations. The bathroom's spectacular now."
SpoilerShow
Ask your new friend's name
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 6th]
throw new friend into the fire
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
> Ask to examine the spectacular bathroom.
Lie down on the couch and start talking to him as though he's your trusted therapist.
(05-07-2016, 03:55 PM)Lieutenant Fish Wrote: »Lie down on the couch and start talking to him as though he's your trusted therapist.
It's not a couch; it's a chair. The newcomer sat down on it regardless.
[Image: 8zmpX0r.png]
"Mr. Deer, sir, I was wondering if-"
(05-07-2016, 01:45 AM)Monkeysky Wrote: »Ask your new friend's name
"The name's Snarf Lefargle. And what might your name be, doeling?"
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 7th. Name the Newcomer!]
Rumpelstiltskin.
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Updated May 7th. Name the Newcomer!]
Hexatron #6
Tobin Mooney
I thought your name was Beatrice?
The Dread Pirate Roberts. Just kidding - The More Dreadful Pirate Invisible-beard.

Can't trust them yet. Don't give them your real name.