fortuna new poster intro thread

fortuna new poster intro thread
RE: fortuna new poster intro thread
Yo! I was on the MSPA forums and the original Fortuna forums, and now I'm here! (0v0)
\(0v0)/
Thought you might want a welcome robot.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(05-06-2016, 06:32 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »Thought you might want a welcome robot.
SpoilerShow

Heehee, thank you! It's quite lovely! ;>
\(0v0)/
[Image: OyxkpSn.png]

They may not look much like a penguin, but i guess you could say they're a penguin...

At heart.

*cricket dubstep*
Oh my gosh, they're all awesome! You have made a penguin quite happy today. :>
\(0v0)/
[Image: OK7Y4IV.png] Here ya go, It's a lil' medic penguin bot c:
(05-07-2016, 06:49 PM)GlowyMushroom Wrote: »Here ya go, It's a lil' medic penguin bot c:

I just noticed this! Aww, thank you so much! There are now so many adorable robotic penguins for me to have. Where will I keep them all? :>
\(0v0)/
i'm rose or flower dependin on where you know me from, i have entirely too much love for the homestuck intermission, and my catchphrase for a while was "protect helios" and i still stand by that. i had an account Somewhere on mspaf but heck if i remember which username it was.

is that how you intros?
Pretty sure that's how intros work, yes!

As is custom, here is your robot:
[Image: KrHm3sQ.png]
(I thought "Okay butterflies dance, but what kind of dance? Where is this dance taking place?" "A rave party, obviously." but then I kinda forgot about the "dance" part. Oops.)
[Image: TV5oAFx.png] I imagine them as some sort of dance instructor robot with a butterfly theme
Hello! I'm CrimsonMage, although I'm really not a "newcomer." I was around back when Fortuna first begun, although I stopped reading around a year and a half ago MOSTLY due to plain negligence. I figured it was time to catch back up with Fortuna, so here I am now again!
Sorry for the wait, I've been sorta busy
[Image: V1zyltl.png] He's like a sort of librarian spider robot, he studies psychic powers and stuff I guess
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

holy heck im probably late for this but hi! my name is oats and i am in love with every robot ever, robots are wonderful :3c
Welcome to the crew Oats! I can take a guess that Nikki is one of your favorite characters. How did you find out about Fortuna?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I read through the whole thing on mspfanventures, it was in the recently updated and i really wanted to read something long. I only recently found out about the forum :p
[wave] Hi 0ats! Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a fun time here!
Welcome to the forum Oats!
SpoilerShow
Hi!

I finally caught up with the thread yesterday, and decided to make an account to celebrate!
Hello. Planned on joining a bit later, but saw that there was a species application open, with a few hours to go. So, here I am. Nice to meet you folks!
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Hello! I am Superficial, also known as Superfish! I like sharks and robots. I'm also not really new, but I feel obligated to introduce myself officially. Hello!
Welcome, both of you! Good to have you here.
SpoilerShow
I'm NEW! (Throws sparkles into the air)
Heyyyy!
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

EVERY ONE GETS SPARKLES
EVERY. One.
Welcome to the Fortuna Club. Nice to have you join us!
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.