Introductions: The Inauguraling
Re: Introductions: The Inauguraling
hello people

I'm not sure what to say other than hi

:(
[Image: sig10.gif]
I'm the guy with the Prof. Utonium avatar

I say the words that make all the people laugh, unless you don't think its funny, in which I say the words that you frown at disapprovingly.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
Hey Mehgamehn! Good to see you again!

I'm Niall. I can't draw, don't take good photos, can't write, won't eat my vegetables, can't sing and refuse to be held back by my own limitations, such as the aforementioned limitations. I am your resident Medic/Healer/Doctor/Therapist/Shrink/Soup Chef. Feel free to hit me up about "real life" if it's getting you down.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
Hey sweet, I got an invite to the cool kids table!
Now I just gotta find me a new avatar, the MSPA one's gettin' stale
Hey there, i sort of got lead here when i was drinking, the rest is a blur
~no longer a bartender but still helping drunks
Well well well!

I was in the IRC when talk was going around about making this place, but I had no idea it was already up! Whoa

Nice to meet you (even those of you I thought I already knew~) here in

WHIMBREL TIME
Whee Skee~ This Is Me!
~◕ w◕~
I'm that guy who was too busy LIVING IT UP ON HOLIDAY (LIVING IT UP ™ may or may not include the following: sweating, carrying mountains of shopping for family members, dining finely, desperately coaxing an ancient Mac on a mainland Chinese internet connection to comply, hugging dog) to get in here when it first went up~

But then some guy came up to me with a broken bottle and told me to get into the van and now I guess I'm here.
I'm here because of Jovian.

... I have no idea otherwise what to do here. Herp.
well obviously you need to post. what else would you do on a forum you silly thing??
[Image: sig10.gif]
Woah hey it's me. I kinda snooped here for a while and then I asked if I could join and it was cool and now I am here.
*Fred voice* HEY IT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTS

I got corralled onto this forum by Mirdini for a mafia, then I learned Schazer was an admin and I went "Ok I'll stay"

So do I need to give an actual intro too or...
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
For a moment there I considered stealth-changing your name to "50,000 Unstoppable ?????", but that just made me think of the last time I debated stealth-changing something.

Which makes your question marks that much more amusing. teehee 50,000 Unstoppable Cocks
This is the point at which everybody stares at me really funny and I get all hot under the collar, then snap and point at Mirdini shouting "it's all his fault" before promptly flleeing, pursued by an angry mob that couldn't care less quite who is responsible but really, really want to burn at the stake/lynch somebody.

If I can have a final cup of tea before either, I really don't mind.
Dammit, I need help here, the enemy is almost at the gates! What the hell are you guys doing playing preschool introductions!? We're all gonna be slaughtered while you play your girly games for nice people! And for girls!
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Pick Yer Poison Wrote:Dammit, I need help here, the enemy is almost at the gates! What the hell are you guys doing playing preschool introductions!? We're all gonna be slaughtered while you play your girly games for nice people! And for girls!
Well, I'm not going to kill anyone unless he kills me first.
Wheat linked here and then he had to explain everything and now everybody else has to pretend I'm welcome. NICE GOING, WHEAT.
Chwoka Wrote:Wheat linked here and then he had to explain everything and now everybody else has to pretend I'm welcome.. NICE GOING, WHEAT.
WHERE'S THE FACE CERTIFICATE CHWOKA
Wheat Wrote:Demanding you make this your avatar chwoka
[Image: obamacare.png]

i took your suggestion in a new direction

[Image: NUtNr.png]
Wheat Wrote:You just couldn't stand to be mistaken for a freeper by others, could you?

Oh I just got it.
Hi!

I have no clue how I got here. I'm pretty sure three or four people got drunk along the way but I don't think Schazer was one of them. Maybe she was wearing a costume.
What I'm trying to say here is that last night was a bit rough and that I hope you guys can help me find my way home.

Thanks Minion
I have been/am still watching you
Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

I go by dragonpaul99 over at the MSPAF, but I'm not gonna use that name anymore cause it's dumb and I hate it.
Coldblooded Wrote:Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

I go by dragonpaul99 over at the MSPAF, but I'm not gonna use that name anymore cause it's dumb and I hate it.
you'll never be the same, ron paul :(
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
[Image: IzhHh.gif]
It is...
the end of an era.
Meloncholy
Woffles Wrote:
Coldblooded Wrote:Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

you'll never be the same, ron paul :(

You could say it's mighty.... ectothermic of him.

~