Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(05-05-2016, 11:08 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »just had a pretty awesome idea

>Emily: ask Lucia if she'd like to come with you and help.
>Lucia: have Ira shapeshift into a hazmat suit / gas mask to protect you from the poison gas.

seconding my good bro! and adding

>Emily: Ask Lucia if she can tell you something about Mephita to have a better idea on how to talk to her.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-05-2016, 04:16 AM)Lylac Wrote: »I finished the fan art :D

SpoilerShow

Edit: Also, this cropped up in the streams

SpoilerShow

Oh glorious, glorious! Is Alice's hat based off of pancakes on her head? Also, an Ira hazmat suit/mask sounds nice.

Important news below!!!:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(05-05-2016, 02:17 PM)Schazer Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Thanks, will do!
=>

[Image: 74T2ra4.png]

You get started on drawing. You quickly sketch out a design of a gas mask, not to shabby!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ytRxr8t.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: DOfwldb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: IwtbSe2.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Emily: don't forget a mask for piper!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Emily: Piper needs a mask as well.
>Emily: Talk to Lucia about your plan first because she is going to shoot-first-ask-questions-later, it's kinda her thing.
>Emily: Tell Lucia about how you can deal with Mephita peacefully.
Emily: Piper needs a mask as well

[Image: hA9N0Lo.png]

You over back over to the wall to draw a gas mask for Piper as well.

[Image: kWSScvo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Acc2gxF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fNaxNgG.png]

You exit to Derrick's closet, the poisonous mist is seeping in here as well.

[Image: 7oD6NBa.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Emily: Open Derrick's window while calmly explaining to Mephita that she needs to leave. Be sure she understands why.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Ira: What kind of vibe is she giving off? Maybe you should decide what to do after figuring that out.
Never did find out from Piper if Emily has any abilities useful for this situation at the moment. But Reggie's words seemed to suggest that she could decide what skill level she is at while here, not just when entering a bubble. Something to test.

>Emily: Strike up a conversation. Does Mephita like it in this world?
>Emily: ask Mephita how she's feeling, she had a real nasty cough earlier.
Maybe see if Mephita spewing poison is perhaps a condition that Emily can heal? Like, maybe Mephita doesn't WANT to be spewing poison and can be cured of such an affliction? Maybe by the priestess of affliction?
Hiya! I hung out a little on the MSPA thread a while back (I think sometime around when Mephita was introduced?). Happy to say I found my way here! Hmm, as for suggestions...

>Emily: Talk with Mephita. Ask her how she is and explain the current situation she's causing.

>Ira: Scan Mephita for her intentions.
\(0v0)/
(05-06-2016, 09:05 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »Maybe see if Mephita spewing poison is perhaps a condition that Emily can heal? Like, maybe Mephita doesn't WANT to be spewing poison and can be cured of such an affliction? Maybe by the priestess of affliction?

I think she can only cure boss monsters. I don't believe Mephita is one of those.
As promised, here's Mewcidstuck, the AU where everyone is kittens and nothing goes wrong:
SpoilerShow

(05-06-2016, 02:53 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Ira: What kind of vibe is she giving off? Maybe you should decide what to do after figuring that out.

Seconding
>Emily and Lucia: Just talk to her, she may have trouble at first but you can probably explain to her why she must leave.
(05-06-2016, 10:35 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Emily and Lucia: Just talk to her, she may have trouble at first but you can probably explain to her why she must leave.

All things considered I think Lucia should just be quiet. She kinda sucks at diplomacy.
>Emily: Ask Piper in a whisper if Purification would work on Mephita.

And i just-now realized Emily should've asked Lexii for "Nevil's Facade" mask back when we had the chance >.<

Well, at-least Mephita seems friendly now, so we're in luck! ^^

...now how to politely bring-up Purification on a first date encounter ^^;

>Emily: Hey, I just met you; And this is crazy... But you kinda stink, girl! So let's get you Purified, maybe?
Emily: Open Derrick's window while calmly explaining to Mephita that she needs to leave. Be sure she understands why

[Image: DuFVQSW.png]

As you go for the window, you immediately notice that it does not open. You'll have to figure out another way to disperse the poison gas.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xmLWM1p.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Kill Mephita
2. Continue trying to convince her.
2, for sure!

Emily: ask Lucia if maybe she can help you with the window while you try talking with Mephita.

> 2

Derrick's care taker must have a room. We could send her there and open/smash his window so we don't have to deal with gas.