The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Boyfriend is gone

I am sad :<
Aww. How soon until one of you goes to visit the other again?
Beep Beep
I'm heading over there in 7 months or so, when I'm done with 3rd year. It looks like I'll be staying for a couple of months though, instead of the three weeks Renco was over here for.
So I was possibly going to get a sales job for this marketing platform. I was quite enthusiastic about it, as I could have flexible hours and I need work experience. Only problem is, the dummy account I got to look at how the software works...

Results in an error. Literally every time I try to access it. On any computer, from any browser. This, combined with the fact that I couldn't get back to the guy for a week (because Thanksgiving), means I'm basically giving up on this. The former just gives me bad vibes; maybe I'm overanalyzing it, but even if I am I can't damn well sell something effectively if I know next to nothing about what it does in concrete terms.

It's really a shame because it seems like a good idea and a solid business plan. OH WELL, BACK TO APPLYING FOR CRAPPY SERVICE JOBS (which I won't get because my schedule doesn't seem to mesh well with any opening, and I don't know ASL nor am I even remotely good at picking up languages or maintaining consistent eye contact or really doing any activity involving dexterity but not a keyboard or controller, so I doubt I'll ever be even remotely able to learn within four years) I guess.
well that's not your fault? you can contact the guy now why not just tell him what's up? maybe he can figure it out for you and you could still get the job?

i don't know the full story but so far it sounds to me like you're giving up too early!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I already contacted him about it, he said it was working fine.

This was nearly two weeks ago.
oh nooo
okay
i hope you get a job just as great...!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
yay emotions about people and choices and friends and everything under the sun all right before my first week of having an actual job

and to top it all off my fucking sister doesnt want to eat anywhere i do
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCKING EAT AT BARNES AND NOBLES GOD FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU FUCKING RUIN SO MUCH WITH SO FUCKING LITTLE

~hungry ball of uncertain emotions~
who is also stubborn and doesn't want to fucking do a shit his sister says
im the fucking best i am
Today I had the fun time of choosing between handing in unfinished important work or handing in late important work.

Did I say fun?

I meant soul crushing.
Bill for the next semester came in.
My dad lost a $2000 tuition refund check.

Glad I'm already registered. :-/
Beep Beep
EXCUSE ME CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DRIVING?

I spent the entirety of November trying to work out the plot and whatnot of a story I've been really interested in writing for a long time now, and I got jack squat other than three characters and one scene.

NOW, with finals practically at hand, and classes still going while I'm expected to keep everything up par, I am in my bed and my head is just going fucking crazy and I can't sleep for shit because of it, and inspiration is a really unfair thing in that it feeds off having no way to express it. When the only place for ideas is in your head, not on paper, you can't help but build on them.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Ahahaha

I'm zero to fucking up in half a morning flat
(12-10-2012, 05:14 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »ironic genie

I want to see this become a forums adventure.
Pretty sure I've failed this semester, yay
Um... Well, here are some examples.
I hope that clears things up.
Eeeeeeeeurgh

left my computer on with a drawing up last night, the fucking thing restarts and doesn't save my work so yay I get to attempt to make an ultimately-unsatisfactory replicate of what I drew last night

And the cursor's being a little shitstain as well now
This is the seventh fucking god damn fire alarm in the equivalent of one fucking semester.

I woke up at 8:15 today, when I planned to wake up at fucking noon, and had to scramble to get dressed with a fucking alarm blaring in my ear the whole time. The alarms on the stairs, for whatever motherfucking reason, are louder and shriller than the ones actually intended to alert and/or wake people, so then I had that going for me as I traipsed downstairs with violence the only thing on my mind.

Seriously, guys. Did your parents never teach you to use a goddamn motherfucking microwave? How the fuck did you get into a technological institute with no idea how to use basic fucking technologies integral to human survival?! I can see that it was a good idea not to let any of us have real ovens, the 1% of us known as "you stupid alarm-starting shits" would probably have exploded the dorms by now.

Silver lining: Biscuit sandwich.
Solution: Burn it to the ground.
Congratulations, DHL, on upholding your reputation. Getting home at 2:25 to find a "tried to deliver at 2:30" notice on the door is precisely the level of service I've come to expect from you, and saying you've tried to deliver three times when the attempt yesterday was number one? Icing on the cake! Glad to know that some things in this world don't ever change. See you tomorrow at your annoying-as-crap-to-get-to facility so I can get this box from you!
Turns out I had a math test today. Which I didn't know about even though I really should have.

LONG STORY SHORT I'll consider myself lucky if I get more than a C. And the worst part is that it's nobody's fault but my own.
I haven't seen my cellphone in a week and i can't find it, i've always been like "well yeah whatever get another one" whenever someone lost theirs but now that is happening to me i've realized how much of a big deal it is Meloncholy

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
my sister just doesnt fucking stop
blah

i can't seem to accept the fact that there might be people who are genuinely happy to see me
so i end up avoiding them instead and feel terrible afterward
life is tricky
Receiving fairly expensive gifts from people you've been fairly angry at and never actually expected to interact with again
How am I meant to respond to this help
murder