Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
I'm going to vote Derrick's house so that the smoke/poison may be cleared.
>2
>2, because there may be a way to sort it out so that people can visit again.
I'm guessing #1 is when we meet Uilios, and with #2 we may have to deal with Melphita (the green stinky avocado girl?) ...but unfortunately Emily still doesn't have the necessary levels to purify monsters yet, and so maybe it's best to hold off on both encounters for now...

So why don't we confront Daydream for killing Emily over and over again, instead! ^^

>3.
(04-27-2016, 09:53 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »So why don't we confront Daydream for killing Emily over and over again, instead!

I can think of at least two ways this could back fire on us horribly if it's true. Granted IP wouldn't bother giving us the option if there wasn't a point to it.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(04-27-2016, 08:16 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-26-2016, 11:02 PM)FurryKittens Wrote: »+1 observer. I'm actually a returning observer from a very, very long time ago although I doubt anyone will remember. Love Lucidstuck, the story just keeps getting more amazing!
Oh hey, I recognise that name from the wiki. You're the one who gave Skully her nickname. Welcome back.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing that happened!

I'll go with >2 since Mephita is really annoying right now, and Emily might be able to do something about it. Since Piper does say "first", I'm guessing we'll end up doing all 3 anyway though, so it probably won't matter that much.
I think I'll go with >1, The forest is pretty safe, and we may be able to get something that'll help us with the riskier operation of dealing with mephita while we're doing something there.
Welp, Probably the last lewdcistuck you'll see from me for some time, enjoy it under the cut or in my tumblr!

To this day my greatest regret is that by getting Vorrus killed we denied Uilos the girl meant for him.

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
I vote we go > 2. We have a good idea of what to expect there.
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
Oh everyone has voted already. welp. Emily is a bit inexperienced so we'll have to deal with that, at least we can wake mephita from her sleep... hopefully.

>1, to make a stable time loop

Edit: >Emily, become empowered to heal as you enter the forest

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
(04-15-2016, 10:07 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Piper: You can hop inside one and be at any point in time, at whatever dream level, at whatever power level or skill level.

There is no wrong answer here. Emily will be able to do whatever task is set for her by our choice. There is someone who needs help in each of these bubbles.

I really want to do 3, as Daydream needs stimuli, good news, and to be broken out of her routine, and because it could be hilarious. But perhaps that should wait until Emily is more comfortable/confident.

>1, Uilos is fresh in her mind. This will also cement in her mind that the monsters were once people and may still retain their humanity beneath the harsh appearance and demeanor.
Edit 2: I will laugh if the name Uilos has a paradoxical origin, ie Emily calling him by name is actually giving Sylar a new name.
I definitely vote >1, partly because I don't think Emily is QUITE ready for the challenge Mephita brings, and healing Uilos will give her either the strength, or the confidence needed to confront Mephita.

Also, :3 Love the art Pan! Very *Cat call* and *wolf whistle*, if ya know what I mean. :D

Also,
[/quote]

Edit 2: I will laugh if the name Uilos has a paradoxical origin, ie Emily calling him by name is actually giving Sylar a new name.
[/quote]

I think that's what is going to happen, and I agree it's really funny XD I love when stuff like that happens in time travel stories.
(04-28-2016, 02:11 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
(04-15-2016, 10:07 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Piper: You can hop inside one and be at any point in time, at whatever dream level, at whatever power level or skill level.

There is no wrong answer here. Emily will be able to do whatever task is set for her by our choice. There is someone who needs help in each of these bubbles.

I really want to do 3, as Daydream needs stimuli, good news, and to be broken out of her routine, and because it could be hilarious. But perhaps that should wait until Emily is more comfortable/confident.

>1, Uilos is fresh in her mind. This will also cement in her mind that the monsters were once people and may still retain their humanity beneath the harsh appearance and demeanor.

Dude! thanks for the reminder, because of this it really shouldn't matter in what order we do things, so i'm voting >1
(04-28-2016, 02:11 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »

Good point, changing my vote to >1. :)
=>

[Image: Lct4aLL.png]

You enter the Ancient woods bubble. You are surrounded by 3 floating SOULS. What happened here?

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: wWV0NTe.png]

Piper gathers and absorbs 3 SOULS. Piper has leveled up!

Level 3

Str: 75 + 8
Int: 30 + 6
Dex: 40 + 6
Vit: 100 + 10

Piper earned lovely kisses! Piper can extend out her tongue in the form of a heart that fully heals anyone whose head she's on.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qSAmh81.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote:Piper earned lovely kisses! Piper can extend out her tongue in the form of a heart that fully heals anyone whose head she's on.
Holy cow that's OP.

I think this bubble was the right choice, these extra levels should come in handy for dealing with Mephita.

This stuff is probably Uillos' doing. Emily should seek the guy out and heal him. Moreover, she should be prepared to deal with an ex-godtier abomination. Shall we ask the trees what's going on?
(04-28-2016, 04:40 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
Quote:Piper earned lovely kisses! Piper can extend out her tongue in the form of a heart that fully heals anyone whose head she's on.
Shall we ask the trees what's going on?

Does Emily know not to trust them? Would Piper know? They could be helpful but we wouldn't want to enter a trap.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(04-28-2016, 04:47 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Does Emily know not to trust them? Would Piper know? They could be helpful but we wouldn't want to enter a trap.
Piper should know what Emily knows, and Emily should've been in this forest before the construct was made.
>Emily: pick piper up, best not to separate, this realm may have traps scattered around.

best not to try to find uilos right now, just get any spare souls laying around veeeery carefully.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(04-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Panur Wrote: »best not to try to find uilos right now, just get any spare souls laying around veeeery carefully.
Well if we are going to avoid him, it'll still be useful to know his location.
(04-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: pick piper up, best not to separate, this realm may have traps scattered around.

best not to try to find uilos right now, just get any spare souls laying around veeeery carefully.

Seconding, do not get sepparated, especially in a forest!

also

>Emily: someone's been killing monsters and not taking souls, ask piper about that.
Well, if we're not going to ask the forest, we should at least get Emily aware that there's a threat here.

>Emily: Tell piper to be careful: A powerful monster must have been around to leave all these souls.
Well, look's like >1. payed off in spades :o (although Silar is more than likely still hanging about and waiting to pounce)

That ability sure will come in handy in keeping Emily alive though.

Soo, does leveling-up several levels at once result in stronger abilities or what?

>Emily: Tell Piper to get back on your head and not leave your side for the rest of this dream-bubble. Something wicked this way comes.

Also, this is only mildly tangential, so IP will have to forgive me (as usual ._.)

Apparently our digital overlords at Google have now programmed computers to Daydream.

The results are trippy and horrifying as expected, and there are already services that allow you to make your own digital nightmares! ^^

Although https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ seems to be the only one that still actually works properly >_>
That's really cool NN, regarding the daydreaming computers. I'll have to check that out when I get home from work today.

Also, casting my vote for the contest, both of my votes go to Number 4, the first versions.
Emily: Tell piper to be careful: A powerful monster must have been around to leave all these souls

[Image: 0O1Ldtf.png]

You chase after Piper, but lose sight of her.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 37mGnia.png]

You run into Uilos, though he looks a bit strange...

Show ChatlogShow
>Emily: Nope the fuck out of here.