Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
^ Exactly except add a decimal so 4.1 and 4.2
my voting!

It's so hard to choose, so many entries and all of them are sooo good >_<

I...I think i'll go with

SpoilerShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Hmm, I'm gonna vote for:
SpoilerShow
I vote for...

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
my vote is still for 70s disco wynter and i will not bend on this
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I made a thing!

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
lmoa terra :D
SpoilerShow
I made another thing!

SpoilerShow
i love you guys so much
TT. All my yes.
FANART DUMP UNDER THE CUT. (Not sure if it's entirely SFW, so be cautious)

I am far too proud of this thing to even remotely care about all the errors. BASK IN THE GLORY OF MY CURRENT BEST LOVED CRACKSHIP. Come look at it in my tumblr.

[Image: 1_zpsn4njsiyc.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(04-25-2016, 04:32 AM)Panur Wrote: »FANART DUMP UNDER THE CUT. (Not sure if it's entirely SFW, so be cautious)

I am far too proud of this thing to even remotely care about all the errors. BASK IN THE GLORY OF MY CURRENT BEST LOVED CRACKSHIP. Come look at it in my tumblr.

these get my heart racing (in a good way), what intimacy, such passion! unf!
... did you say... TENTACLES, I BLOODY LOVE TENTACLES, especially with stir fry and soy sauce, mmm~
(04-25-2016, 04:32 AM)Panur Wrote: »FANART DUMP UNDER THE CUT. (Not sure if it's entirely SFW, so be cautious)

Show ChatlogShow

My first thought was that something unexpecting was happening to both parties in their nether regions and I was happily mistaken! Amazing work pan, can't wait to see the next thing!
For those who missed it on the stream, I drew another thing! I call it Alice in Wonderland (of Cruelty and Deception):
SpoilerShow
I've written some theories, attempting to decypher this wonderful storie's mysteries, feel free to discuss them with me, in the future i'll be updating this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18U2k...sp=sharing
Hello there! I am a new reader and I would like to say that I LOVE this fanventure, it is very well written in my opinion and I will hopfully be able to help one of these kids to their salvation or destruction, depending on the mood:]
Welcome to the thread, fellow human!
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
(04-25-2016, 05:33 PM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »For those who missed it on the stream, I drew another thing! I call it Alice in Wonderland (of Cruelty and Deception):
SpoilerShow

Wow, that's really cool, I love the mashup! Good job Captain!

Also, i said it in stream but I'll say it again, awesome art Pan! <3 The ship :3
Haha, can't believe i missed you guys playing Gal-o sengen in the last stream! xD

Butt hey, you guise haven't even SEEN the homestuck version yet! >:D
SpoilerShow
+1 observer. I'm actually a returning observer from a very, very long time ago although I doubt anyone will remember. Love Lucidstuck, the story just keeps getting more amazing!
(04-26-2016, 11:02 PM)FurryKittens Wrote: »+1 observer. I'm actually a returning observer from a very, very long time ago although I doubt anyone will remember. Love Lucidstuck, the story just keeps getting more amazing!
Oh hey, I recognise that name from the wiki. You're the one who gave Skully her nickname. Welcome back.

Oh, and I still need to vote for the reaper contest.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: 9IAcLFi.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: rk9QUsQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Tc1V7A6.png]

You get up from the group and take a few steps over, suddenly you feel a pull coming over you.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: mtdSHpY.png]

You return to the deep blue thought ocean.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Fmnhv6u.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: GkMmqEh.png]

Three memory bubbles level with you. One appears to be the dense ancient forest in Loham. You also spy your house in this bubble. The next appears like Derrick's house, only it's clouded in a thick mist. Looks dangerous. Another is an open plane void of anything. It's almost completely white to you.

Show ChatlogShow

1. Ancient woods
2. Derrick's house
3. Event Horizon
ancient woods!

I'm gonna say Derrick's house so we can deal with Mephita. Emily is the tankiest member of the party so she'd have the best shot of both getting to her and turning her into a very useful ally (her poison could possibly clear at least an area of the Forgotten Forest of at least less durable monsters to expedite soul farming).

> 2
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."