Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
hmmm?
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Yeah Sol don't be rude, if you have good news then you should share with the rest of the class
(04-10-2013, 12:31 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »Yeah Sol don't be rude, if you have good news then you should share with the rest of the class

SHTu Up@!!!!!!
wow there's no need to snap at me I thought this topic was meant to be for good things
well thats why you are in it then!!!!!!!!!

haha TAKE THAT!!!
you sure showed me that was a class A burn right there
Oh my god get a room you two
DONT BE SARCASTIC WIH ME!!!
or
else!!!
or else i will do to you a thing!!!!!!!
Good news, huh?

Okay, umm.

I am now a Resident Assistant! This means I get paid, and also I have a single room, so hurrah! (I start in August.)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
We're getting rain~

In related news: WE'RE NO LONGER GETTING SNOW~
Okay, so my dad decided to ignore the fact that I've bought things online before and instructed me to practice using my bank account to go online and buy gummy candies.

So I did that.

5.5 pounds of gummy candies showed up at my door today.

I can't argue with gummy candies.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
<3 :3 gummiiiess
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
[Image: tumblr_ml2652DuJo1rnj9jmo1_1280.jpg]

assdfasdfffffffasd

[x]
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Oh yeah i forgot to really say much about it because of someone else's relationship cuteness *cough*

but my tickets to europe are booked! I get to spend two months with my boyfriend soon ahhhhh
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Grats Plaid!!!
~◕ w◕~
Yaaaay Plaid
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Aaaaaaa new clock is here

[Image: 9FKh1Rb.jpg]

It's a Ramos Alarm Clock and it's going to make me actually able to be awake in mornings it is basically the best thing.

So if you don't know, I'm astonishingly excellent at remaining asleep. If I'm in my bed and there's an alarm going off across the room, I'm perfectly fine getting up, crossing the room, turning off the alarm, and going back to sleep with no memory of the incident whatsoever. I can wake up if I absolutely have to (because of class or work or something), but getting up any time before noon on a day when I don't have to is downright impossible.

Or should I say... WAS downright impossible.

[Image: QcaU5nI.jpg]

The bit on the right is the clock. It sits by my bed, does clock things, and goes off when past-me says sleeping-me should wake up. With most clocks, sleeping-me would just hit it and continue sleeping.

The bit on the left, however, is the off button. Until I punch in the code on the keypad, the alarm doesn't stop. (Well, it does stop before that, but only for a minute or so as a courtesy to other people in the house.) The trick is that the keypad is wireless and is going to live by my computer.

For me to turn off my alarm, I'm going to have to get out of bed, leave my room, and go tantalizingly near my computer to disable the alarm, and if there's one thing more attractive to me than staying asleep, it's being on the computer.

I'm finally free. No more waking up at 1 PM despite wanting to get things done that day.

I can get up before I need to now.

This clock is literally going to change my life.

I am so frigging excited you have no idea.
I should get one of those and stick it near the shower. Not only would I wake up on time, I would have reason to shower right away and not leave it to being a ridiculously short shower at the last minute.
(04-17-2013, 07:09 PM)Pinary Wrote: »The bit on the left, however, is the off button. Until I punch in the code on the keypad, the alarm doesn't stop. (Well, it does stop before that, but only for a minute or so as a courtesy to other people in the house.) The trick is that the keypad is wireless and is going to live by my computer.

For me to turn off my alarm, I'm going to have to get out of bed, leave my room, and go tantalizingly near my computer to disable the alarm, and if there's one thing more attractive to me than staying asleep, it's being on the computer.

I'm finally free. No more waking up at 1 PM despite wanting to get things done that day.

yeah but then you're just going to spend all that extra time at your computer, you've just replaced the problem
(04-18-2013, 12:01 AM)bigro Wrote: »
(04-17-2013, 08:06 PM)Chwoka Wrote: »
(04-17-2013, 07:09 PM)Pinary Wrote: »snop

yeah but then you're just going to spend all that extra time at your computer, you've just replaced the problem

But. The difference with being on the computer is conscious awareness of time.

Also, what if what he wants to get done is on the computer?

What if he's working on the forum scraper?

Pinary, I am in support of this alarm clock Melonspa
(04-17-2013, 07:30 PM)cyber95 Wrote: »I should get one of those and stick it near the shower. Not only would I wake up on time, I would have reason to shower right away and not leave it to being a ridiculously short shower at the last minute.

...I could do that too

I want this clock how much is this clock
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
stick the alarm clock and your computer inside the shower to have the easiest wakeup

maybe a toaster and some bread too
With a name like that no wonder why it is the best clock around.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I wish I had an Ed in my shower every morning too.