Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(07-06-2017, 05:16 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »we had used some tinfoil items to deal with the psychic powers of lethos. it seems like malice, the weird doll, is is using part psychic manipulation and part what you perceive our "power" to be. so the question is, do you think tinfoil items help against it? could it also keep nightmare from controlling derrick, or is that a completely different thing?

That'd actually be something Daydream wouldn't be able to know, so asking iP in the question-room on the discord would be a much better bet (it usually is, actually). Unless you're roundaboutly trying to test Daydream's knowledge of us/Lil Mal, or do something else. In which case good luck to you!

Personally though, I'd guess it won't work for 2 reasons. 1: that'd be WAY too easy for us, 2: We could command Lucas while he had the hat on and Mal can change our commands.
(07-06-2017, 09:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »That'd actually be something Daydream wouldn't be able to know, so asking iP in the question-room on the discord would be a much better bet (it usually is, actually). Unless you're roundaboutly trying to test Daydream's knowledge of us/Lil Mal, or do something else. In which case good luck to you!
while I do want an answer to the question I asked, yes, I also want to see daydreams perspective on things.

(07-06-2017, 09:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Personally though, I'd guess it won't work for 2 reasons. 1: that'd be WAY too easy for us, 2: We could command Lucas while he had the hat on and Mal can change our commands.
I know it wont stop everything, but it may lessen the psychic effects. some protection is better than none.
>Oh yeah, going off of what someone else said earlier, I would love to play a game with you when you're feeling better. That would be really fun.
Happy 100th page of this thread, guys! XD
iP told me to actually give my heartfelt speech despite my reservations, so fuck it. You asked for this iP.

>Daydream: "Personally, my motivations are comprised of a variety of reasons, so bear with me.

At first I stuck around out of idle curiosity. Finding Derrick wandering around this strange world he found himself in was interesting. Watching his reactions to the dream world, his interactions with the people around him, helping him through his tribulations, and watching him grow stronger and more capable was fun. Watching him make things in particular was fun for pretty much everybody involved.

Then the rest of you started joining. You all are an interesting lot, to say the least. Keeping you all alive was somewhat challenging, but rewarding. Watching you all interact with each other was even more interesting, even if it was just in a reality show kind of way at times. But watching you guys grow up as people has been a very rewarding experience so far.

Lastly, and probably the most important thing currently: throughout all of the events that have transpired, you all have managed to grow on me. I actually like all of you. You silly little children that I can only perceive through abstract have managed to touch my heart from across worlds. As such, I'd like to see your existences continue.

More generally speaking, I've grown to love doing this. It means quite a lot to me that I can help you all out. Even through all the drama, sorrows, and questionable choices, it's been a personal honor to contribute to whatever this is. And I am glad that I have had the chance to do so."

Optional bonus line:
SpoilerShow
(07-06-2017, 08:56 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »we dont need to get too defensive.
It was not intended to be.

(07-06-2017, 09:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »asking iP in the question-room on the discord
This is a thing? Why did no one tell me this was a thing? I was waiting for the usual in-thread Q&A session!
(07-07-2017, 05:38 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
(07-06-2017, 08:56 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »we dont need to get too defensive.
It was not intended to be.

(07-06-2017, 09:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »asking iP in the question-room on the discord
This is a thing? Why did no one tell me this was a thing? I was waiting for the usual in-thread Q&A session!

There's literally an entire channel dedicated to it, and it's mentioned in the rules of the discord.
Are we starting a new topic, or just keeping this one going?
(07-18-2017, 10:36 PM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »Are we starting a new topic, or just keeping this one going?

That's a good question, I'm not sure how it works but ima make a new thread anyways.

THE NEW THREAD: Lucidstuck II

Please do not post in this thread