The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
>Adler: Alright fine! We'll put the uniforms on hold for now. As a future project, have Ethel and PJ bring you some images of designs that they want. *Sigh* you are so unappreciated in your time, having to work with such clay as this.
>PJ: "Actually, if I'm your Minister of Misinformation, wouldn't it make more sense if I went incognito? Wear my regular clothes so no one suspects anything?"
>Adler: "Negative, soldier! It is required that you wear a uniform at all times while on duty, which is also at all times."
>Ethel: Bring everyone's attention back to the task at hand. Formulate the battle plan. It would be better if all the actual fighting was left to the Duchess's forces. Have the ixies dump the bugs and flee. If you want the Duchess to think it's all the Vulpitanians, it's best if we have as little presence as possible. Plus Adler currently has so few forces, it would be foolish to waste any of them.
>Angela: Begin listing a barrage of suggestions on how to lead the Duchess to believe the Vulpitanians are behind this. Goodness, her encyclopedic knowledge of Vulpitanian military and espionage tactics are very, very impressive.
>Adler: By Fuma, Angela's knowledge of absolutely every detail about the Vulpitanians is astounding. Almost as if she's had prior experience. But then, that would mean... She's been doing reconnaissance of her own initiative! Such dedication! Looks like someone definitely earned her promotion. Congratulate Angela on going above and beyond the call of duty, she's got a long and not-tragic-at-all future ahead of her.
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by typeandkey - 06-13-2019, 09:17 PM