"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
it was Avengers, and oh no, thanos is coming! some dude thinks that if he gives thanos one of the stones for free, then thanos will spare the human race, but obviously that's not the case you thanos is just closer to doing his thing now.

also hillary clinton is here. in my house, actually. she knows about thanos, but also she's crazy. the only way for her to beat thanos, she says, is to become thanos and then go back in time and be thanos there too. basically she was thanos all along it turns out. also for some reason she needs to take over my body in order to be thanos. (that's why he's so big and purple, because he has the mass of two humans, clinton and me.)

i immediately start running out of the basement and into the garage and out of the house, but oh no! she can run really fast as well, and also, she has string powers! she catches me and puts me in string, which begins to sink into my skin, and she holds on to the string so i can't get away. i know that if i am completely covered by the string (which looks like a spiderwebby black net, or perhaps a bunch of cracks in my skin), i will be assimilated completely.

but then something distracts her and she lets go of the string and i use jump powers to jump 10 feet high and 20 feet away. she shoots more string but she misses, and she goes into a car with her henchmen and starts chasing me in the car

directly in front of us is a road, then a line of houses, then some woods, then another line of houses, then another road which turns around and connects to the current road

map (vertical lines are also roads)
Code:
########### more woods
========+== road
H H H H | H houses
########| # woods
H H H H | H houses
==me====+== road
#H | H# | H my neighborhood
#H h H# | H lowercase h is my house
####### | H
(this isn't actually quite what my neighborhood looks like, but it's what it was like in the dream)

i do a really big jump, as if i'm going to jump all the way over the houses and into the woods or maybe even to the other road. the bit of string that she held on to sails behind me as i soar through the air. they are stuck in their car, so they have no choice but to drive around to the other side to get me when i land. but surprise! i land in the close side of the woods, and immediately run back the the road i jumped from and start running the opposite direction from the intersection (<- that way on the map)

and then i wake up

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by a52 - 01-15-2019, 05:00 AM