Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow!
(07-21-2017, 10:37 PM)NotABear Wrote: »Weird and interesting? Why? Counters?

Let me answer your question with a question. Imagine it's your birthday, and you're opening your presents. You get the usual fare: more sweaters and socks than any one person will ever need, an action figure, some movies, maybe that video game you've been wanting. Then you get to the last present. Instead of wrapping paper like all the others, it's wrapped exclusively in out-of-print newspaper comics from the 1940's. You gingerly tear through the paper to see a repurposed George Foreman grill box. The present couldn't possibly be a grill, the box is too light. You pop the top of the box open, perhaps needing help or a tool since the box was sealed with industrial-strength water-resistant sealant putty instead of actual tape. After you manage to get the box open and dig through the mismatched packing peanuts, you finally find your gift. It's a pineapple holding an airhorn duct-taped to an electronic, singing fish. What do you do with these things? What will you do?

As for your counter question, I really don't know that much about them. You might be able to find some more reliable answers Here.

Also, heck yeah I caught the reference! That's my favorite Shakespeare play.

Messages In This Thread
Discord Shenanigans - by Zephyr Nepres - 07-10-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - by A-cha - 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Cloudsea Q&A - Ask things you were afraid to ask yesterday, today, for tomorrow! - by typeandkey - 07-23-2017, 01:38 AM