The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
it's like... I enjoy being with friends, I want to be with friends, but setting things up outside of school is so much work, too much work, and at the end of it I always end up wanting to hide in my room and not talk to anyone for hours. talking during school is 75% complaining about how tired we all are and 25% talking about games I don't play.

And I kind of want to get into some kind of romantic relationship at some point as well, but then I remember that hoooly shit I have no IDEA what that even really is, how to get into one and how to maintain one and how goddamn tiring it would be to have to deal with the same person all the time, even if you love them or whatever. what do people even DO when they're dating, anyway? it just seems like friendship with sex, and what's the point of that? do people actually like take each other to movies or restaurants or whatever? I don't know. I don't want to go through the effort of learning.

so in the end I just end up sitting in my room and pretending I have friends on the internet, because there I don't actually have to say anything out loud.
I don't even know any of you but you're still easier to talk to than the two or three best friends I've had for like five fucking years.

it's not even social anxiety. it's like I'm just hardwired to be a recluse

Messages In This Thread
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by a52 - 01-11-2017, 05:02 AM