Eagle Time Super Fighting BLOODY Tournament.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle Time Super Fighting BLOODY Tournament.
RE: Eagle Time Super Fighting BLOODY Tournament.
[Image: He62z.png]

And Welcome to the first installment of Eagle Time's Super Fighting BLOODY Tournament! We hope it's bloody enough for you to die.

My name is Macy Kaye and i'll be your host and narrator throughout the event. Tonight, we'll visit the innermost places of the multiverse to gather the most peculiar characters and make them fight to the death... for fun!

But before we begin, we have some announcements to make:

[Image: gW2GY.png]

Our dearest artist, Ed, apologizes for the lack of color. He says "he wants to be done with this crap someday". Thanks, Ed!

[Image: SbGnh.png]

Those who were selfish enough to try and self-insert themselves were punished with cheer-leading labor...

[Image: fwiRz.gif]

Except Chwoka, since he's such an inorganic mass of... well, mass. Our inferior brains can't even begin to comprehend his true form. We gave him the pom-poms but he consumed them immediately.
We're not even sure why he's here, but it seems he won't be leaving anytime soon.

[Image: OoifG.png]

A Business Bird opened a food business nearby if you want to stop by and buy a snack or two!

[Image: YovtP.png]

Finally, we found some kids trying to sneak into the battlefield, please reclaim your kids or they'll be offered as sacrifice to the eagle-gods.

That is all.

[Image: aqG2Z.png]

So, without further ado. Let's take a look at our contestants:

SpoilerShow

Whew! what a cast we have here. I hope you're all as excited as i am!

[Image: 6v9Va.png]

We now need your cooperation to decide the first round's combatants and
location, the rules and guidelines are the same: please try to pick an interesting match up and pre-existent place for the fight.

[Image: KG6Vc.png]

Before the transmission is over, we have another announcement to make: Ed says the following pictures won't be as detailed as the fighter portraits above, he profusely apologizes for any inconvenience!

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eagle Time Super Fighting BLOODY Tournament. - by Infrared - 04-14-2012, 04:24 AM