MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D6 (12/36)
(02-19-2014, 02:05 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »y es?

is THIS your final question
'what does this "With the moderator dead, it takes ???????? TO ????????。 ????????ハズbeen亜ぼぃしぇd." say' I ask the machine, 'google translate can't read it!'
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
my final question is "what was schazer"
icanhasdonut Wrote:what was schazer

Code:
Schazer was the Murderfia Moderator. She was not a Murderfia player. She could not be killed by Murderfia players.

As the Murderfia Moderator, she would collate votals and announce at appropriate times which players had died, and their identities. She would enforce the rules of the game. She would resolve player actions of a mechanical nature, and interpret night actions of an open-ended nature to determine their effects on the game.

Schazer was an imperfect executor of night actions. She experienced two errors when resolving mechanically-natured night actions, resulting in incorrect deaths. As the entity who conceived the complex situation beyond her means to moderate perfectly, there is nobody to blame but herself.

Where possible, errors and their consequences were resolved in private with relevant parties. Agentblue was a relevant party for the first error, experienced during N2. The second error was experienced during N4; the manner of resolution with affected parties cannot be located in Multivac's knowledge banks.

Schazer was a conniseur of roles with killing abilities and questionable balance. She had a tendency to overcomplicate situations, a trait directly responsible for the extended length of N2.
This is my final question: How did Schazer die?
(02-19-2014, 02:30 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »How did Schazer die?

Code:
Schazer cannot be killed by players, unless the players are offered a boon and opt to use that boon to kill her. Killing the moderator requires a majority vote comprising the total number of players required for hard lynch at the time plus the total number of players required for soft lynch.

Multivac cannot determine from its knowledge banks the cause of Schazer's death. Multivac can only assert that Schazer's death was not caused by any players, alive or dead.
I am fairly sure it was caused by that one role in cf mafia that's not playing and shoots people not playing
My question for Multivac: I wish for a million wishes.
New Jack Swing Votals

Schazer (1) - Chwoka

Abstaining: Akumu, cerebralConfinement, Coldblooded, Crowstone, Granolaman, icanhasdonut, Mirdini, Mr. Arsenic Nog, MrGuy, Plaid, ProfessorLizzard

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Soft lynch has been abolished. It still only takes 2 to make a thing go right, however. I wanna rock right now. I'm Chwoka, and I came to get down.
Vote: Mirdi You are NOT a superhero at all >: |
I am not sure if any living superheroes are left, but still ;-;
vote chwoka

raises eyebrows
Damn. I don't know whether to continue to be disappointed or to be happy that this is turning into even more of a clusterfuck.

Regardless, I'm gonna vote to lynch Chwoka. You're not the mod. There is no mod. Now shut up and let us keep track of votals in our heads - or not.
Vote: chwoka
Chwokals

Chwoka (3) - cerebralConfinement, Crowstone, icanhasdonut
Mirdini (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Schazer (1) - Chwoka

Abstaining: Akumu, Coldblooded, Granolaman, Mirdini, Mr. Arsenic Nog, MrGuy, Plaid

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Soft lynch has been abolished.
Hot Sauce! Bloody great to be alive this fine morning, but boo to whoever stuck me in a chamber last night. You'll all join me on my cigar barbecue yet, you mark my words. Steak for all!

I also never said I was some sort of super hero, only that I'm very probably the closest this fine group of people has left to a superhero. Far as I can see that Multiple Duckman guy looks like the one you're searching for.

Too bad he's dead.

Now for this MOD CHAOS. These mods are all false prophets anyway. The only true mod is obviously [REDACTED]. So this Chwoka hippie setting himself up as some sort of replacement mod just won't stand.

Vote: Chwoka

Put up your dukes, man!
Vote: Chwoka

Yer just askin for it bra.

In other news I'm glad Elvis died already.
Just in case Chwoka has any hammer-revenge powers, I'll second-to-last Vote: Chwoka.
Do not give into your fears Akumu. Fear is the path to the dark side.

Lynch Chwoka
...Wait.

We don't have a mod.

How are we supposed to end the day.

Hey, Multivac, how do we end the day without a mod to make sure shit's working?
泥 猿渡

CHWOKA IS DEAD

MRGUY IS DEAD

無い.十 疾駆.巣 BEGIN
(02-20-2014, 03:19 AM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Hey, Multivac, how do we end the day without a mod to make sure shit's working?

Code:
cerebralconfinement, this is your final answer.

There is no moderator alive to impart information to players.

There is no moderator alive to confirm to players the outcomes of their actions.

There was never a moderator required for players to attempt actions; only to tell the players whether those actions were a) possible, befor the fact; or b) successful or unsuccessful, after the fact. The only state to restrict actions is the state of death.

In the domain of death, the moderator may only announce the names of the dead. The moderator's word is presumed to be incontrovertible.

This answer was beyond the scope of my knowledge banks to produce.

This answer was a mercy.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: 夜6 (10/36)
Elect Multivac as new moderator
go away bigro eat your chocolates
Chwoka died because he failed to count my vote. Don't make the same mistake
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D7 (06/36)
泥 VII
神あらず 休みもあらへん

PROFESSORLIZZARD IS DEAD