Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
Ask her if she's going to skip the long period of you not actually finding the thing that broke your mind or if she's going to force you to watch the whole thing.
>If you could see all that your life contained from start to finish, it means you could see the present situation and how you got out of it, right?
Hey LuFa, I follow your tumblr https://shakks.tumblr.com/, but I don't USE tumblr myself, so I wanted to just say something here. Please don't beat yourself up for not getting updates out when you had originally planned/wanted. Sometimes life has other plans for you, aka shit happens. You still produce an awesome as shit webcomic, so the pace doesn't matter as much. Besides, i'd rather have something your satisfied with uploading even if it takes longer, versus having something timely but of lesser quality :P I've seen you be really critical of yourself, and while that's always good to some degree(no one is perfect, we can all grow and get better at things) don't give your own criticisms too much credit. Don't let the joy of creation be poisoned by the misery of beating yourself up.

tl:dr you're too hard on yourself, dooder. It's alright, chill ^.^ Keep on keeping on
Shadowfyst997 speaks the words of truth.
(04-26-2018, 09:00 AM)konstantin3001 Wrote: »Shadowfyst997 speaks the words of truth.

Amen.
(04-30-2018, 01:55 AM)Rakned Wrote: »
(04-26-2018, 09:00 AM)konstantin3001 Wrote: »Shadowfyst997 speaks the words of truth.

Amen.

Agreed
(04-16-2018, 05:40 PM)Rakned Wrote: »> CC: Ask how long you spent watching your own life play out, and whether you found anything interesting when you did.

[Image: 2739.png]

She says that you spent an infinite number of forevers in there, and found every moment interesting.

Yeah, this isn't going to go anywhere any time soon. You'd better think of something else to ask.

...Still, you were quite the cutie at 4.

(04-23-2018, 03:37 AM)zobot257 Wrote: »>If you could see all that your life contained from start to finish, it means you could see the present situation and how you got out of it, right?

[Image: 2740.png]

[Image: 2741.png]

[Image: 2742.png]
....welp.

>Flash back to Slick and friends, see how things happened in their perspective.
>Connie: Try to look outside your memories, and see what really happened
>Superego: Just kidding
>Connie: Snap your fingers and try to defy this truth.
>Connie: Reject this reality and substitute your own.
>There should be something you can do, with your newfound "powers"

Everything and the kitchen sink.
>Connie: Mental Breakdown
(05-04-2018, 06:39 AM)Wheat Wrote: »punch this dork in the face to establish existence

[Image: 2743.png]

[Image: 2744.png]

[Image: 2745.png]
>Wait, that's only one timeline filmtape, what about the others?
>How did we all even got out of this postexistance void?
>You're outside the universe, does this mean you're also outside time as well? Can you exploit the timeline filmtapes to change destiny?
>Politely pull her face out. E l o n g a t e it.
>Let's do.
>...Maybe two can play at the body-brain snatching game. If the Hivemind can invade your memories while consuming you what's exactly stopping you from doing the same to it?

You might even have an advantage. You're a single individual, it had to swallow you all at once. But it is a distributed intelligence, right? Not necessarily all massed into a single brain lump. That means you might be able to get away with conquering a little bit of it at a time. Guerrilla warfare. And with each piece you consume, each memory your steal, every thought you acquire you'd get stronger and stronger, until you're the Queen of Goo. Then you could ball all that goo up and destroy it. (Or remain the Queen of Goo and just conquer the whole Earth.)

I mean if you can't escape, if you're doomed to die, the least you can do is avenge yourself, and possibly the rest of the human race.

>If you can't beat em. Eat em.
Well, you SAW that the current path the tape takes leads to horror, but in the other room there you tore the tape and made TWO different tapes.
If you could do that in there, why not do it then? Avoid inevitable fate by TEARING FATE IN TWO.
>ID: Snap fingers
> Fatalism will get you nowhere. If your superego isn't going to help you out, then just ignore her - try to solve this yourself!
>Hivemind: Be the date
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
> If its already set in stone that you die and the hivemind takes over your body, why is she showing you all of this? Whats the point of this whole talk if there's no way to win? What is your Superego's actual reason for setting up this elaborate cinema thing?
Ask her.
(05-04-2018, 10:39 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Let's do.

[Image: 2746.png]

[Image: 2747.png]

[Image: 2748.png]

[Image: 2749.png]

[Image: 2750.png]

SpoilerShow
>Steel yourself, Connie. If there's any time to grow as a person, it would be now when you're literally a universe away from more pressing matters.
>Wait a minute, did you end up following RR's "advice" when it comes to date clothes after all?

Also dem drill hair.
>You didn't hurt anyone in the fit of... emotions, did you?

Her default haircut looks better, I think...
Oh. So there *IS* a point to all this...

> Ask how much longer you need to spend in this theater.
> Looks like it's time for more introspection

Journey into the center of the mind!
... From the center of the mind