Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
(03-05-2018, 02:26 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>Ask for a reason why you shouldn't slap her silly right now.

[Image: 2694.png]

[Image: 2695.png]

[Image: 2696.png]

[Image: 2697.png]

[Image: 2698.png]

[Image: 2699.png]
>Let her tell you, but be very rude and petulant while she does. That'll show her you mean buisiness.
>Superego: Two can play at that game, become the passive-aggressive condescending snarklord that annoys the Id on a daily basis. See how the Ego likes it.
>Lore dump: Become distorted because of immature bickering

(03-05-2018, 09:55 PM)konstantin3001 Wrote: »GuardianTempest, I'm bad at naming the tropes. But tell me which one you've spotted and I'll see what I can do...
Personally I just want clearer and more entries on the side pages (Funny, NightmareFuel, etc.) as well as a better cleanup on the Character pages.
>Did you get infected by a different hivemind?
> So, let's get this straight. Option 1 - get destroyed by the hivemind and erased from existence. Option 2 - ...what, exactly?
>On one hand, this is obviously a trap and we should certainly say "Nope" of we hope to ever survive, on the other, I am a sucker for exposition. Sit your rear down and watch a movie.
>Fine we'll watch your/our home movies about things we probably shouldn't be able to remember and this is all really suspicious- ah whatever, let's get on with it.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Only if you give me popcorn
...I cannot BELIEVE I’m saying this, but...

>Go along with it. Be sure to keep on your guard, but go along with it as long as she doesn’t start anything.

Think about it: Fighting in Connie’s mind has not accomplished our goal here. At best it’s been a way of preventing forceful assimilation, which while good, isn’t getting Connie what she ultimately wants (Emancipation from the hivemind, control over her body again, etc).

While it is worth continuing to resist the Hivemind’s influence in the hopes of whatever Slick and friends are trying in the real world happening, that doesn’t mean that Connie shouldn’t be trying to do what she can here. But we’re out of ideas otherwise. We need new information.

Even if this IS a trick, we might learn something new out of it. And if it isn’t, as long as Connie keeps up her guard, nothing’s really changed.

So yeah, go along with it. Keep an eye on her for any funny business, but go along with it.
> Remember it might be a lie. Also remember not to assume it's a lie just because it's too horrible to accept.
>Just play your damn movie. If we're going to be stuck here we might as well know why. But it's still their fault for not laying out the truth to begin with.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
SpoilerShow

(03-12-2018, 09:29 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Fine we'll watch your/our home movies about things we probably shouldn't be able to remember and this is all really suspicious- ah whatever, let's get on with it.

[Image: 2700.png]

[Image: 2701.png]

...She's interrupting her exposition with different exposition before she's even started? That's gotta be a new record.

[Image: 2702.png]

[Image: 2703.gif]

What is she- oh whoa this is weird

[Image: 2704.gif]
> Oh. That thing. It's supposed to be hanged on the portal pool. Or it's deployed as one... It's the source of that black goo, right?

Also, that purple vein on her face looks like mouth, so she looked kinda cute with her "0u0" expression... heh...
>It's the thing Slick has, right? But what does that have to do with me? I didn't even use that thing.
>What is it full of?
>That? Oh yeah, that's the giant printer cartridge, right? What about it?
>Say, that scene transition was pretty cool. Maybe ask if she could do it again?
>yes, Slickvaguely explained to us what it was before we went to save plumber girl, red bar mean it's full of goo and blue bar halffull of water, right ?

>... Please tell me we weren't absorbed into one of those, somehow...

> Is the glowy eyes purple vein on black background with too many tentacle what we're looking like on th outside now ? Please tell me it's not.
>...please stop having too many limbs.
(03-21-2018, 02:09 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>...please stop having too many limbs.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
That's Slick's new MMU. He wears it on his back. (Admittedly we only saw the old one once)
[Image: 2705t3.gif]
[Image: 2705t4.gif]
[Image: 2705t5.gif]
[Image: 2705t6.gif]
[Image: 2705.gif]

[Image: 2705t1.gif]
[Image: 2705t2.gif]
Oh.

Oh dang.

>So... theoretically one could do the same with the black goo?
>Oh wait, am I interrupting a cut scene? Sorry. Please continue.

Or hell, linking goo across the universe... that might just outright explain the Hivemind.
[Image: 2706t1.gif]
[Image: 2706t2.gif]

[Image: 2706i1.gif]

[Image: 2706t3.gif]
[Image: 2706t4.gif]

[Image: 2706i2.gif]

[Image: 2706t5.gif]
[Image: 2706t6.gif]
Quote:Or hell, linking goo across the universe... that might just outright explain the Hivemind.

But he was refered to as 'newly formed' way back when he was revealed and if memory serves as 'a' hivemeind which seems to indicate that the good doesn't have like a single hive mind across the univrse but more like one for every big goo buildup/planet.
(I could be wrong but I think that's what was implied at some point. Can't be bothered to double check right no tho)
>God, this is a lot to process, I think I need to lie down and have a dr-GOD DAMMIT
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]