+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
Teach Fernando that everything we just taught them is false, and that that's the prank we pulled. Send letter: "PSYCH!"
>include in apology letter: "One specific voice is attempting to tell you everything is a lie and make a letter saying "psych". Ignore that one."
>Scribble picture of 3 cats holding hands on corner of letter for good measure.
letters are really a cheap, punk-ass move. create a fire right where all these letters spawn in
>Burn both letters, write the original letter in giant flaming letters.
Good idea lets go the burning bush route, except it'll be through a different emissary:

>Speak through newly spawned frog the words of wisdom!
it's literally just a frog that croaks "wisdom. wisdom."
Before I forget

>Spawn: Bees

Someone's gotta get this ecosystem going
(04-28-2017, 12:48 AM)Gen Wrote: »Before I forget

>Spawn: Bees

Someone's gotta get this ecosystem going

then

> spawn even more bees
>CREATE: Bee Farm
I think we might overwhelm her again
SpoilerShow
>Spawn bees on other side of the planet where they can safely buzz
(04-29-2017, 12:33 AM)Gen Wrote: »>Spawn bees on other side of the planet where they can safely buzz

in addition to the bees and even more bees on this side of the planet
teach fernando: solipism. bees aren't real only your mind is real
(04-29-2017, 01:34 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »teach fernando: solipism. bees aren't real only your mind is real

:hichico:
maybe don't do that
(04-29-2017, 01:34 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »teach fernando: solipism. bees aren't real only your mind is real

It may be best not to confuse and sow distrust among our cats. It will hinder their ability to act as obedient soldiers against the injustice of the divine.
(04-30-2017, 11:00 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »

It may be best not to confuse and sow distrust among our cats. It will hinder their ability to act as obedient soldiers against the injustice of the divine.

yeah but if we're not injust in the first place then they've got souls but they won't be soldiers!
I object to the idea that teaching a cat a philosophy is the same thing as making it believe in it. I might just as well say "teach cat x Christianity" even though that doesn't really make any sense in the context of this setting. Really the best I think one could hope for is "yeah, they understand what that philosophy says now".
(05-01-2017, 01:52 AM)Xindaris Wrote: »I object to the idea that teaching a cat a philosophy is the same thing as making it believe in it. I might just as well say "teach cat x Christianity" even though that doesn't really make any sense in the context of this setting. Really the best I think one could hope for is "yeah, they understand what that philosophy says now".

I think the worry comes from a tcp not knowing any better, because it has no other viewpoint. Being provided only one viewpoint, especially if it's 'taught' in a way that makes it out to be "correct" might be misleading.
That's a pretty good reason to just not use the teach command with any form of philosophy whatsoever as the antecedent. Let the cats think for themselves about that kind of stuff.
(04-30-2017, 11:10 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »yeah but if we're not injust in the first place then they've got souls but they won't be soldiers!

We are not unjust. We are Justice. It is the forces that crafted this hideous affront that are unjust. These tiny cats are being forced to live as toys, at the mercy of unstoppable overlords, be they benevolent or malicious.

The only way to uproot this injustice at the source is to find a way to destroy this 'Wax' that administrates the 'game', and take control in their place. We must free all cats from this tyranny. And for that we need soldiers.
TEACH ALL: solipsism, utilitarianism, existentialism, active nihilism, absurdism, logical positivism, rationalism, pragmatism, cynicism.

There, that ought to give them enough to figure it out for themselves.
>CREATE LETTERS TO FERNANDO
>CREATE LETTER TO WINDY AND FENNEL
>CREATE FIRE
>CREATE BEES
>TEACH VARIOUS PHILOSOPHIES - FERNANDO

[Image: bJ6rsqu.png]

Fernando has no idea what to think of this.

>TEACH ADVENTURE - FERNANDO
>TEACH VIDEO BLOGGING - FERNANDO
>GIVE RECORDING EQUIPMENT - FERNANDO

[Image: PHShu5K.png]

She laughs and starts recording the flaming wreckage. Alright, she can get a good start on her pranking career this way, she thinks.

Meanwhile, inside the house…

>TEACH CALCULUS - FENNEL
>TEACH SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY - FENNEL
>TEACH SET THEORY AND ANALYSIS - FENNEL
>TEACH PHYSICS - FENNEL
>TEACH ENGINEERING - FENNEL
>TEACH HUMOR - WINDY

[Image: v714VvU.png]

Windy watches, bemused, as Fennel buzzes excitedly about all the cool stuff it suddenly just learned!!! Wowie wow wow math is way more complicated and special than it thought! If it just knew what to do, what to make, it could apply all these new numbers and formulas into, doing, something way more specific and better than it’s been doing!!! There’s so many possibilities for it now!!!

Windy lets out a long whistle. They have no idea what Fennel is talking about, but they’re glad you gave it something to be excited about again. They got out their encyclopedia again, trying to look up information about “physics”, but they’re only getting the basics of what physics is, in general. Sounds like something that would be relevant to parkour, and the tower maze.

[Image: bL2AiPp.png]

Windy then sits up, a spark in their eye, as they realize you’re teaching them new things again…! Windy jumps off the bed and runs outside, shouting that there might be new presents for them outside-! Fennel follows them, excited to see what they’ll get next…!

[Image: ykfrFR4.png]

[Image: Q2QzE12.png]

[Image: Mdc9Uye.png]

Windy SHOUTS at Fernando, asking what is happening, who is this new TCP- did the new TCP do this? Fernando just laughs and says no, and keeps recording. Fennel cries out, panicking, it doesn’t know what this is but it hurts to touch and it’s ruining the nice mailbox FROG-CRIMES made for them.

Fernando just shrugs, tells the other two TCPs that everything happens for a reason, and keeps recording as Windy and Fennel freak out and fail to put out the fire.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Teach Fernando the phrase "Do it for the vine" with no context
Alrighty, uh. Damage control time.
>Create Small raincloud over mailbox.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.